[YAAMR] - Road Trip 2 returns for 2013

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 1,505 comments
Update OP seen and not understood. :confused: :dunce:

I thought we will start the race like the track wants us to drive. Only doing the glitch by driving back to the finish line in reverse direction, doing the u-turn, start a new lap blablabla and so on.

We should definitely do a practice session close before the race - at least for me. :lol:

The OP picture of the Track...if you follow the arrows, you see that you skip a kwarter of the track, not?

I'll add a link to Joetoep...

The OP picture of the Track...if you follow the arrows, you see that you skip a kwarter of the track, not?

I'll add a link to Joetoep...

I see, I see. It`s Hammerhead you do the u-turn. Not The Line as it was shown on the youtube video...

[/media]

Last edited:
Aww i would love to join but i am racing with the VCRC on monday at that time. nevermind i wish you guys a lot of fun....happy easter:tup:

Aww i would love to join but i am racing with the VCRC on monday at that time. nevermind i wish you guys a lot of fun....happy easter:tup:

C`mon don`t be a spoil-sport! You gotta adjust your preferences... :lol:

I see, I see. It`s Hammerhead you do the u-turn. Not The Line as it was shown on the youtube video...

I did draw it like that, not?
I even made a little start/finish line where you do your turn....

:scared:

I did draw it like that, not?
I even made a little start/finish line where you do your turn....

:scared:

There is allready "LINE" in map :lol:
Your map is wrong way round 👍
You see:

Damn......I'll fix it!

Like this?

Lap1 = black
Lap2 = red
Lap3 = yellow

Edit: I have to admit: It`not half that professional like your map. But not too bad for 20 minutes done by a graphic designer in my office with the latest software and hardware. I think I have to promote her...

Last edited:
I made my own...👍

Need to practise the Go-Kart as it is many months ago I used one..

I think your map helps more to show what we are doing on Monday. :lol:

Dat Go-Kart is not the best vehicle for my driving skills (if there is any...). I will open a lobby this evening and do some laps on TTGT. Not before 7:30 PM my local German time.

I think your map helps more to show what we are doing on Monday. :lol:

Dat Go-Kart is not the best vehicle for my driving skills (if there is any...). I will open a lobby this evening and do some laps on TTGT. Not before 7:30 PM my local German time.

I have a 30 y/o Finnish sleepover tonight :scared:
So I will join, but not sure how late, as I have no idea about diner and stuff.

Lets play YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 30 y/o Finnish sleepover tonight :scared:
So I will join, but not sure how late, as I have no idea about diner and stuff.

Lets play YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8 <- AUP violation!!! Great, my friend. The big question mark for me is dinner as well. Hopefully there is a time overlap. There is a suspicious "Finnish" household in the Netherlands doing weird Nordic things like dancing round the trees and stuff? I bet your sleepover is female. :drool:

EDIT:

Prediction for Monday:
gokartcrash.jpg

or

2824081154.jpg

Last edited:
Gr8 <- AUP violation!!! Great, my friend. The big question mark for me is dinner as well. Hopefully there is a time overlap. There is a suspicious "Finnish" household in the Netherlands doing weird Nordic things like dancing round the trees and stuff? I bet your sleepover is female. :drool:

EDIT:

Prediction for Monday:
gokartcrash.jpg

or

2824081154.jpg

Yes, weekly we dance around the trees and stuff. Flower Power!
Yes, she is a female...
Yes, these pictures are indeed a pre-result of our chaotic race!

👍

Another find:

8712874,6518295,highRes,MAH_9640.JPG.jpg

And this is not allowed:

EDIT: Probably every cart should be allowed. OPoster will update OPost...?!

Last edited:
The non-DLC karts to start with..not sure...just a Kart 100?!

Dajum, I WANT to use my dajum DLC karts. :mad:

EDIT: Maybe I`ll post my lobby-ID this evening here. So everybody can join without being on my friends list.

Last edited:
Dajum, I WANT to use my dajum DLC karts. :mad:

EDIT: Maybe I`ll post my lobby-ID this evening here. So everybody can join without being on my friends list.

Sounds good! You can use the 125SPL kart, if you promise to drive backwards.

Good, if it's full. I drop you a pm to kick someone :lol: :lol:

YouTube links aren't working for me. It says something about the video is malformed or something. ???

Back