[YAAMR] - Road Trip 2 returns for 2013

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 1,505 comments
Please report it.:)
And has for flame post. Did you not see where I quoted.
I guess that is where it started. Not from me. But from your self and wise cracking little follower.?
Bye outeke. Really dissappointed in you.:(

ALso I would like to point out that The word your taking out of context is preceded by the word POST.
POSTWHORE

Can you please stop spamming my inbox and this thread?
Have to keep on reading back and forwards as you keep editing your posts.

If you want to discuss, follow your own advice and start a chat. (upper right corner)

Thank you for your cooperation!

Lobby opened. I`m afk - doing homework and stuff..

1472-6118-3744-3751-7874

Will join laterz.

Best flying lap so far 1:15:127

EDIT:
Lobby closed for some time. Received some games bought on a known internet auction platform.

Last edited:
1) Can you please stop spamming my inbox and this thread?
2) Have to keep on reading back and forwards as you keep editing your posts.

3) If you want to discuss, follow your own advice and start a chat. (upper right corner)

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 : Sent you 1 mail which must of come thru twice.:(
Has for the thread, You and your friend saw fit to slur my character, I was being defensive and came in and answered accordingly?
2 : Edited only once. Maybe twice not sure?
3 : Looks like my advice has finally been taking on board, So you know that threads are made to trade in the Market Place, Not just for Idle chatter?

What means 'Has for the thread'?

And why do you continue, go bother somebody else little boy.

(2nd post) What means 'Has for the thread'?

Has for the thread?

It means this thread where my name was being ridiculed?
Has for little boy. I think am just a little older than yourself.
And I wouldn,t of been here in this thread, If it was not for some people thinking its funny to make a joke out of ridiculing somebody:(
And please read the whole sentence and take it in context rather than taking the odd words out of my replys and answering on the odd words rather than the sentence?
Example would be the word whore, But should of been POSTWHORE?
And then " Has for the thread"
Now if I stop being ridiculed I will stop replying?
Look back thru your own thread and see who started todays little scernario.
Was not me, I found myself once again having to be defensive from being made a joke off.
Bye for now.:)

I have no idea what's going on, and don't care to read to find out. Hate to see year old friendships get ruined by something stupid, and whatever the issue is I'm sure it's stupid because there is nothing that serious on this Internet forum to really care about. Think about it?

I have no idea what's going on, and don't care to read to find out. Hate to see year old friendships get ruined by something stupid, and whatever the issue is I'm sure it's stupid because there is nothing that serious on this Internet forum to really care about. Think about it?
^^^ This 👍

Ähm, gentlemen, please. Take it to the track. My lobby is now open.

1472-6118-3658-4759-7124 Got disconnected... Moment please...

EDIT:
New lobby:
1472-6118-3658-4759-7165
Closed...

Last edited:
HOODFIELD

+1 really no need for any of this! :(

Share the love, remember those threads you where both involved in!! 💡

Has for the thread?

It means this thread where my name was being ridiculed?
Has for little boy. I think am just a little older than yourself.
And I wouldn,t of been here in this thread, If it was not for some people thinking its funny to make a joke out of ridiculing somebody:(
And please read the whole sentence and take it in context rather than taking the odd words out of my replys and answering on the odd words rather than the sentence?
Example would be the word whore, But should of been POSTWHORE?
And then " Has for the thread"
Now if I stop being ridiculed I will stop replying?
Look back thru your own thread and see who started todays little scernario.
Was not me, I found myself once again having to be defensive from being made a joke off.

I asked a couple of times now to shut up, but it seems your having fun continuing....
That your older then me that makes it even more sad that you are how you behaved.

Seems you've been natting so much today, are you reporting yourself now?
And you getting annoyed with my posts and instead of saying it to me you report my posts, how about calling that backstabbing....thought we where friends over a year. Seems I was definately wrong in this case.

So again, go hang somewhere else, unless you want to carry this to a another level. Then that is fine, go install MSN!

Thank you for your opinion.

^^^ This 👍

Ähm, gentlemen, please. Take it to the track. My lobby is now open.

1472-6118-3658-4759-7124 Got disconnected... Moment please...

EDIT:
New lobby:
1472-6118-3658-4759-7165
Closed...

No thanks, better stay away from the old grumpy man.

+1 really no need for any of this! :(

Share the love, remember those threads you where both involved in!! 💡

Share the love, what I try to do, it only generates post-count...
Which again makes somebody really upset here...

Happy EASTER to all of you guys.( I know it begins at Sunday till Monday. )

Is there a new YAAMR?
Monday evening...use a Kart 125 SPL :-)

Have a nice Easter everybody 👍

Yes, I'm lucky I have 4 of those. Which acount W or O? What time?

There is a lobby available often (see post Monatsende)
But the actual event will be held on Monday 9th at 19.30+ (our time)

I think that you two should just stop the arguing now before we lose two very important members of the Marketplace. Sorry if that sounded harsh.

I asked a couple of times now to shut up, but it seems your having fun continuing....
That your older then me that makes it even more sad that you are how you behaved.

And you getting annoyed with my posts and instead of saying it to me you report my posts, how about calling that backstabbing....thought we where friends over a year. Seems I was definately wrong in this case.

So again, go hang somewhere else, unless you want to carry this to a another level. Then that is fine, go install MSN!

Now when you have finished being a KID. WOW another thing that you liked throwing at me.:( Once again just pointing out something else that you threw at me. Again ridiculing me.:shakehead:
Go back and start from the begining and look who started all this.
I,ll point you in that direction.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6909384#post6909384
So the point being when I post something that your not happy with or you don,t agree with then its your opinion and nothing else.?

And then when you read everything you may understand that reading all the post instead of the bits you like to read it may make sense to you.
To prevent useless threads, could the OP subject have included that DLC isn't tradeable either?

Hopefully that helps 👍

Cheers

Yes just wish these silly STICKIES in the market place were closed so no one can just keep post whoring to boost there counts or come up with questions that have been answered in thread already?I think some of the stickies could be amalgamated into one so its better to see the information needed rather than jump from thread to thread?
And I mean after a year do people really still need this info anyway?
And if so then I see it has a must to be blended in with the GT5 Blacklist just so any New member or some one who has only just got the game knows all the information and its one thread rather than multiples?
Anyway looks like tradings coming to an end so might just pack the bags and wait for GT6, Thats quite some holiday to look forward too regarding how long it took for 5 to get to my PS?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I have said enough on the matter and quite honesly until you can project yourslef into some light reading then you may see why you have put me into this position and why I think your POSTWHORING and why it eventually got aimed at you. Simply becuase you inadvertdly put me on the spot and I simply told you for what you are.:shake head:
Now start from begining and see who called who first and why I have been defensive in what I said and why I have wrote what I did.

you can forgive people for the odd bit off posting of subject thats quite acceptable in my opinion but when a whole threead in the market place is nothing in relevance, Then you can see that I felt back into a corner by wise cracking remarks then I will not sit down and disappear.
Tough luck?
Bye

And just so I don,t end up editing my previous post I will post again to a reference in your sentence.?
And backstabbing is something that you do behind some one,s back. I believe if you look back thru the posts you will see I told you I was reporting it.?
Bye

Christara321

Your right about this ^^^ :lol:

About the rest I don't really agree.

Then again, I tried to stop this useless and endless discussion and get on with my life. But seems you made a mission in life out of this....

To prevent more Christara spam, the thread will be closed.
Sorry everybody for this sad end.

The lobby will be open as scheduled in the OP.
You can find this lobby through one of the other players.

I will be playing from Outeke so fr me if needed 👍

Happy easter friends!

What is going on here ?
Hopefully a race meeting.:

Yeeey it's open again. Anyone wants to play online with me? Now?
Have a nice easter.
Sorry mate am busy and the wheels on my car are punctured.
But glad to see the thread is back in operation.

what is going on with this thread!!????

Thanks for answer...

No probs bus maybe catch you online for a dirty race. Thats when I get my car fix.:lol:
Hopefully, we haven't raced together for ages where you and werty mocked my squeaky voice. :lol:

Hopefully, we haven't raced together for ages where you and werty mocked my squeaky voice. :lol:

Yes I know and with you being so tall and butch it was just a shock.:lol: Just joking mate. You know its always a funny place to be in them lobbys.:D

christara321

JK83
Thanks for answer...

christara321
No probs bus maybe catch you online for a dirty race. Thats when I get my car fix.:lol:

Ross

^^ + 1
Lol I'm in ? ;)

Back