• Thread starter Outeke
  • 1,505 comments
Results:

1. Monatsende 20:10.286 +0:00.000
2. Rossomthepossom 20:15.594 +0:05.308
3. urabus908 21:09.340 +0:59.054
4. Ouweke 21:12.624 +1:02.338
5. madmaxisr ---------- ---------

Hey Outeke. I don't know if you wi change anything now but I thought that race that we did was for fun while we wait to see if anyone else turned up. :( that's why I came in last. Not sure if we could restart or what.

Thanks.

Hey Outeke. I don't know if you wi change anything now but I thought that race that we did was for fun while we wait to see if anyone else turned up. :( that's why I came in last. Not sure if we could restart or what.

Thanks.

What else should I answer then on the lobby?

We do another race, 10 laps.....like Ross also mentioned 👍

Away from laptop again.

@ Outeke:

YAAMR was a fun success. And your traded Kart 125 SPL looks good. Sorry that I beat you twice. :lol:

@ Outeke:

YAAMR was a fun success. And your traded Kart 125 SPL looks good. Sorry that I beat you twice. :lol:

Twice I tried to do the last lap stagionaire...and still I didn't finish last!

Respect for JK that did most laps backwards, insane hahaha
But yes, you are the greatfull winner (twice :lol:)

So you as winner, what can I send you?

Yes, we might repeat this, as it is was indeed great fun!
(we could do this also with Midgets, GT500 cars or F1 cars :lol: :lol:)

Lucky indeed that the "traded" kart was perfect to be used 👍

Twice I tried to do the last lap stagionaire...and still I didn't finish last!

Respect for JK that did most laps backwards, insane hahaha
But yes, you are the greatfull winner (twice :lol:)

So you as winner, what can I send you?

Yes, we might repeat this, as it is was indeed great fun!
(we could do this also with Midgets, GT500 cars or F1 cars :lol: :lol:)

Lucky indeed that the "traded" kart was perfect to be used 👍

Well, I remember that it was me donating the prize for the winner, wasn`t it me? :lol: Anyway, don`t need anything in particular. Thanks. 👍

Make sure to trade a car before starting a new YAAMR special race. :sly:👍

That was great fun. Especially JK. So much laughter with those backwards laps. :lol:

:lol: I guess I got a bit too eager to beat Monatsende :lol:👍

Hell, I felt your breath in my back... Both races had several ups and downs and position changes. Except JK - he drove backwards almost all the time facing us while we overtook him. :lol:

Hell, I felt your breath in my back... Both races had several ups and downs and position changes. Except JK - he drove backwards almost all the time facing us while we overtook him. :lol:
:lol: I was taunting him at one point as well. The one corner that I couldn't go fast around was hammerhead though. How did you guys do that?

:lol: I was taunting him at one point as well. The one corner that I couldn't go fast around was hammerhead though. How did you guys do that?

Practice...but it was hard for me, I had no practice time...

I just couldn't get the line right. I didn't have much practice time either.

Practice...but it was hard for me, I had no practice time...
Me neither. (Lie...) And them race soft tires helped a lot. But: Why is it possible to buy all tires for the 125 SPL but you can`t change them later?

We missed you last evening mate. It was quite fun (and sometimes busy) with 5 karts..but imagine 15 :lol:
I know :( was visiting my mothers with my family for easter, But i am back to online play tonight 👍

I know :( was visiting my mothers with my family for easter, But i am back to online play tonight 👍

Family is more important then some game 👍
Hope you had a good easter with your beloved ones.

We will plan another race, maybe not here but that you will hear 👍

Family is more important then some game 👍

+1 👍 from my side (Some forget about that I guess. :lol:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what is the next car you want to trade through your YAAMR thread? Probably you want to offer a Supra RZ?

+1 👍 from my side (Some forget about that I guess. :lol:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what is the next car you want to trade through your YAAMR thread? Probably you want to offer a Supra RZ?

Sir, thank you, Sir,

Yes, I will get my hands on one hopefully, busy with a bidding war!!!!!! :lol:

Will trade the RZ for the next car we need for the race.

Who's needs the RZ ? I can through one each to you both if you need .

I guess I need it on Monatsanfang or AAA-Ticket. Doesn`t matter on which of these two accounts. And we still should be befriended. 👍 Thanks, sir.
Will forward car to Outeke if he can`t find a proper trade.

Who's needs the RZ ? I can through one each to you both if you need .

Thanks for the offer mate. But I cannot accept your generous gift 👍

I need to trade and hopefully I get my hands on a Lime Green painted fully tuned version 👍
Busy with a offer war thread hahaha

Thanks again!

@Monatsende, you again!?! Haha, please wait with forwarding. I still try to get the lime-green one.

Monatsende
I guess I need it on Monatsanfang or AAA-Ticket. Doesn`t matter on which of these two accounts. And we still should be befriended. 👍 Thanks, sir.
Will forward car to Outeke if he can`t find a proper trade.

No problem I'll send it tonight it is fully tuned and what ever colour you want ;)

Outeke
Thanks for the offer mate. But I cannot accept your generous gift 👍

I need to trade and hopefully I get my hands on a Lime Green painted fully tuned version 👍
Busy with a offer war thread hahaha

Thanks again!

@Monatsende, you again!?! Haha, please wait with forwarding. I still try to get the lime-green one.

same as above , it's there if you need it ;)

Back