[YAAMR] - Road Trip 2 returns for 2013

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 1,505 comments
gt5fanatec
I'm actually comin in now. You wanna join?

:lol: sorry got to go out for a little bit :(

Should be back online soon, I hope ;)

Edit: got back online but empty lobby again :(

Last edited:
What is going on here ?

Patience my friend, time will show. I promise 👍

Yeeey it's open again. Anyone wants to play online with me? Now?
Have a nice easter.

Couldn't leave it closed as many people would suffer from a one person action

what is going on with this thread!!????

Did you read the thread? If you have any questions afterwards, please contact me 👍

^^ + 1
Lol I'm in ? ;)

Lol no your out.

Good morning, early birds.

Try to find out strategies and improve your Kart skills on TGTT (Kart 125 SPL recommended) - practice on your own or arrange a meeting with your friends.

AAA-Ticket has opened a lobby:

1472-6118-3658-4759-9347

Have fun! 👍

Last edited:

Try to find out strategies and improve your Kart skills on TGTT (Kart 125 SPL recommended) - practice on your on or arrange a meeting with your friends.

1472-6118-3658-4759-9347

Have fun! 👍

Are there strategies?

- How to avoid collision
- How to do a fast lap forward
- How to do a fast lap backwards (Ask JK83)
- How to become #1
- How to become .....

Monatsende

Try to find out strategies and improve your Kart skills on TGTT (Kart 125 SPL recommended) - practice on your on or arrange a meeting with your friends.

1472-6118-3658-4759-9347

Have fun! 👍

I'm online for a bit this morning, so if anyone is about and wants a run let me know 👍

I believe this was a price raffle topic, but what has this become, a meeting topic??
I do not think it belongs here anymore,correct me if wrong.

I believe this was a price raffle topic, but what has this become, a meeting topic??
I do not think it belongs here anymore,correct me if wrong.

Hi Goukipau,

If you feel this thread should be moved, you have 2 options.

- Send me a PM (I can move it as owner of the thread)
- Report the thread to the GTP staff, so they can move it.

If your here just trying to put oil on a fire, try to get me into a discussion with you or doing it on behalf of somebody else, don't.

Outeke

I'v seen so mutch discussion now.
I recomend just shake hands and move on :)

If your here just trying to put oil on a fire, try to get me into a discussion with you or doing it on behalf of somebody else, don't.

Outeke

Im sorry wut??? Is there a problem here? Im not trying to do anything, so dont start anything. Why are you accusing me of something? (and yes you are because you say Im putting oil on a fire, I dont see fire, im no fire and have nothing to do with fire!!! Please mind your manners!

Just move the topic, if it hasnt anything to do with the marketplace anymore...

Im sorry wut??? Is there a problem here? Im not trying to do anything, so dont start anything. Why are you accusing me of something? (and yes you are because you say Im putting oil on a fire, I dont see fire, im no fire and have nothing to do with fire!!! Please mind your manners!

Just move the topic, if it hasnt anything to do with the marketplace anymore...

And here we go again.....

Aah c'mon people why are we all discussing about this thread?
@goukipau: if you think this isn't right in the marketplace why is there then an competition at Monday for some prizes? Explain that please.

Hi Goukipau,

If you feel this thread should be moved, you have 2 options.

- Send me a PM (I can move it as owner of the thread)
- Report the thread to the GTP staff, so they can move it.

Outeke

This is the problem with a lot of GTPlanet members every one has to jump to there own conclusions and what they belief to be right.

Looks the PM you sent me Outeke trying to get me to stay out of thread has failed for the time being while I just try to amend these accusations.?

But thats ok I have seen others in the market place use that ploy and Have seen moderators come in and state that every thread is open to every member on GTPlanet.?

Now honestly mate people do have opinions.
whether you, I or some one disagree with them thats there perogitive.

This is how it got blown out of proportion in the first place.
Now lets all try and put this behind us and move on.
That includes any little quips pointed in my direction has I have explained I don,t like being the brunt of some ones little joke.
Sacrcasm is the lowest form of wit and when pointed at an individual thats the victim who gets hurt at the expence of some ones joke.?

Throwing blind accusations out there is definatly the wrong thing to do with out having evidence to back it up.

Now for all the band of ass kisses here you,
Guess this is not back stabbing when its being told to you.

Now I am reporting this thread, To get it moved to a place it right deserves.
Any more accusations of backstabbing I have done or any one else have a problem you click on my name and PM me, My inbox is big enough and it keeps all your CRAP little comments out of thread and making you look like a prat?

Hopefully Outeke that might be last I come in thread.:) Lets see. Fingers crossed eh. And that we don,t get the merry band of orange popping in with there Idiotic remarks.

(too long message shortened into) "."

I was writing a reply to your PM. And then I noticed this spam....

Why are you still continueing? You ended your PM with :

"lets agree to disagree" and meanwhile you start again...

Good to know, so I don't have to reply to the PM. 👍

This is why I came in. Lets break down your sentence here.

Outeke

1) your accusing some one by the looks of it on pouring oil on what has said between us. And fueling it so it blows up again, No need to say such things becuase until you realise that sentnce is also fueling it just by you saying what you have said.

2) Am then used and accused by default becuase you say some one is doing this on my say so. An accusation from yourself that has thrown me back into the arguement?

If you go read your PM, You will know I do NOT need anyone to speak on my behalf.

3) And then we finally have the word Don,t on the end of it.
Could and would, If you carry on with this they will be trouble.
So when used in that context can be seen has threaterning behaviour.?

So like I say with my other post today I explained In that and am now back in to explain again.
Hopefully with breaking down that one sentence you may now have an understanding that when people right things they must be a little careful has when pointed to an indivdual it can be taking wrongly and misunderstood or can be seen has threaterning, Or sacrcastic, Or what ever way they translate what has been wrote?
Bye for now.:)

Its your girlfriends who started the spam Outeke, you should try to leash them, else they make stupid comments again...

All I did was asking a question, and you started insulting me, for putting oil on a fire, a fire which I didnt even read about! I do not need to work for Chris, he can do his own business, as you can see. what I mind about is the way this forum is going to, and I really regret it.
Outeke, you are so hypocrite, that even if you ask me what I interfered with,you can't even see you sucked me into this! (by insulting me!)

Last edited:
Hopefully with breaking down that one sentence you may now have an understanding that when people right

Just wanted to correct a word in my previous post without using the edit feature.?

It should be write where the bolded section is. NOT right, Sorry about.

EDIT: (Rude not to reply) Thanks for clearing that up Chris.

Did anybody say something about YAAMR today? :scared:

Last edited:
EDIT: (Rude not to reply) Thanks for clearing that up Chris.

Did anybody say something about YAAMR today? :scared:

Hopefully with explaining it the way I did it might eduacte some others who are a little blind on what they write and how others have to decipher a message. No offense and not directed at anyone who is reading it.?

But thats what I have been trying to explain to you thru PMs and why you and I believe it all started differently?
Like I say I shall agree to disagree and am moving on from the subject.

Once its put down into tangible form that peice of information is then in PUBLIC DOMAIN and can be seen or taken and used an abuse by anybody.
If you display something thru e,mails, Pm,s Or upload thats at your own risk and it can an will be taken by anybody.

Just like the many google image searchs and other items posted on this site.
Once it leaves your head and placed into an open enviroment then do not be niave and think its safe becuase its in your inbox or on a peice off paper in your wallet.

Every piece of information is only protected by yourself, Once you share it you lose that right as you just don,t make it public to one it gets made public to any one who wants to come and find it.?

Has for some of my own artwork I do elsewhere beyond this site many a times I have to use a DMCA notice. It only carrys a copyright infringment but that gives me the power to have my artwork removed from other sites who upload as there own with out my permission.?
Thanks for reading and please until you know what your saying or how others take your sentence have a bit of common sense if you don,t understand clearly yourself, sit back read it again and make it clear in your own head so others can see it clearly too.:)
Bye for now.:)

And this was the last off-topic post I hope anybody made?

Finally peace back into the thread.

YAAAAMR!

Back