Your 0/0/0 cars are wanted [OPEN for MC/Horns/Gear]!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 555 comments
I'm running out of horn and museumcard trades.

Anybody has a car from the OP and willing to trade that in the upcoming days?

Cheers

I'm running out of horn and museumcard trades.

Anybody has a car from the OP and willing to trade that in the upcoming days?

Cheers

Hi Mate, if you'r online now I can send you the Camaro 'SS '69 That I had to send tomorrow, i can send it now. I'll add you from my second account "gemyuk" :)

Hi mate,

Cool, but I have no idea how late I get access to the ps3, but that will be within upcoming 6 hours for sure. (Working now)

Cheers mate

Friends, I have a few horns left to send today and 5 museumcards.
Who can I trade a car from OP with? :D

Thanks!

Friends, I have a few horns left to send today and 5 museumcards.
Who can I trade a car from OP with? :D

Thanks!

lol

I still need to send 1 more car to Mario (almost sure it's tomorrow), and then I will send you the 3 cars, but if you are having free spots for MC trades, then you can send me the MC in those spots :rolleyes: :lol:

lol

I still need to send 1 more car to Mario (almost sure it's tomorrow), and then I will send you the 3 cars, but if you are having free spots for MC trades, then you can send me the MC in those spots :rolleyes: :lol:

I prefer to trade MC's over tickets through. Tickets are such a long wait.
And I hate "I owe you" papers :P

Hi Outeke, I've just sent you the SS '69 Camaro, plus a little gift paint :D Hope you enjoy it

Hi Outeke, I've just sent you the SS '69 Camaro, plus a little gift paint :D Hope you enjoy it

Yes, thank you! Car received. You still want just 5 random CS paint chips? No favorites? Let me know, I got all the available colors from mygt.

Cheers

Yes, thank you! Car received. You still want just 5 random CS paint chips? No favorites? Let me know, I got all the available colors from mygt.

Cheers

Uhm, Is it ok if we do 1 silver chrome 1 gold chrome and 3 mattes paint??? But send them on my account cifalu :)
Btw yes, for the mattes whatever you want :dopey:

I have all colour variations on the Cuda/Superbird/Chevelle/Interceptor/Super Bee/440 R/T/Pontiac GTO in 0/0 so i should be free to help you guys from the 15th if still needed 👍

I have all colour variations on the Cuda/Superbird/Chevelle/Interceptor/Super Bee/440 R/T/Pontiac GTO in 0/0 so i should be free to help you guys from the 15th if still needed 👍

I know mate, but I try to get some cars with Museumcards and Horns/paint first. As I have a obligation on sending tickets.

So....anybody out there who wants to check their OCD? And forward one or more cars for Museumcards and horns?!

Cheers

I have the Camaro ss 69 in burgundy metallic and the stingray in tuxedo black.
both zero miles and changes.

I can't send these out until the 19th Oct I'm afraid. I will do a trade for museum cards. :)

I have the Camaro ss 69 in burgundy metallic and the stingray in tuxedo black.
both zero miles and changes.

I can't send these out until the 19th Oct I'm afraid. I will do a trade for museum cards. :)

Hi,

Your camaro on the 19th for 5 mc today.
Please fr Outeke and tell me which to send.

Thanks

hi camaro 69 ss tuxedo black and some extra gear sent enjoy.will send a superbird 2morrow

Thanks for the car mate!
And thanks for the gear, always happy when my savegame grows :P
No more gear please with the car tomorrow. I do have 100% already.

Have a nice evening!

Hi,

Your camaro on the 19th for 5 mc today.
Please fr Outeke and tell me which to send.

Thanks

Nevermind I should of read the first post first. My bad. I can get at least 20 museum cards per ticket/car. :guilty:

Nevermind I should of read the first post first. My bad. I can get at least 20 museum cards per ticket/car. :guilty:

Yeah reading can be difficult. Thanks anyway for the offer. If I still need it in the end, I'll come with a ticket or a car.

Cheers

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 :
Azure Turquoise Metallic
i got this and i'm looking for one of these cars:

HONDA: TMAKATA DOME NSX '03
RAYBRIG NSX '00
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01

TOYOTA: WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
au CERUMO Supra '01
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00

NISSAN: CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00

If i understand first post in this thread correctly, you still need a Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in 'Green Go' colour?

If you wish to exchange this for some paint, i have it sitting in my garage ready to go.

Hey,

Great news. I do have some paint trades lined up, but would love to add you to that list.
Can you fr outeke so you can send the car there?
Let me know which paint you want in return!
Thank you

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 :
Azure Turquoise Metallic
i got this and i'm looking for one of these cars:

HONDA: TMAKATA DOME NSX '03
RAYBRIG NSX '00
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01

TOYOTA: WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03
au CERUMO Supra '01
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00

NISSAN: CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00

Nice mate, but I cannot trade cars at the moment....:(
Any paint/horns museumcards wanted?

Hi Outeke, I received your paint yesterday, thank you very much :D
Hope you enjoy the car
See you soon ;)

Hey,

Great news. I do have some paint trades lined up, but would love to add you to that list.
Can you fr outeke so you can send the car there?
Let me know which paint you want in return!
Thank you

Will send car as soon as fr is accepted. Im looking for some unusual paints. Ideally some chromes, or failing that any matts except matt black as i have lots of that. Thanks!

I finished the sendings for Mario yesterday and I wasn't sure if I would be able to send a car today, but now I can...

Sending:
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70
Black

I will try to send the other 2 in the next 2 days, but can't give you a 100% sure that I will be able to.

Will send car as soon as fr is accepted. Im looking for some unusual paints. Ideally some chromes, or failing that any matts except matt black as i have lots of that. Thanks!

I got all the mygt "rare" paints, so if you specify you get exactly what you want, if you don't, Ill send you 5 random.
Thank you!

I finished the sendings for Mario yesterday and I wasn't sure if I would be able to send a car today, but now I can...

Sending:
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70
Black

I will try to send the other 2 in the next 2 days, but can't give you a 100% sure that I will be able to.

Great, I'll remove it from pending :-)
Thank you too!

Hi mate.
Last time I checked I had 5 of the cars you are after. I know you aren't trading cars but I would be willing to send you a car as a finders fee/ reward if you could put me onto someone who has the NSX prototype lm road car in white 0/0 that I can trade for. I know this offer probably isn't what you had in mind but thought it might be worth a try. Someone with your post count must know just about everybody on here.:)
I will keep an eye on your thread and if you don't get the cars I have I will get in contact a bit later and see if we can work something out.
Cheers mate thanks for your time:)👍

Back