Your 0/0/0 cars are wanted [OPEN for MC/Horns/Gear]!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 555 comments
Hi mate.
Last time I checked I had 5 of the cars you are after. I know you aren't trading cars but I would be willing to send you a car as a finders fee/ reward if you could put me onto someone who has the NSX prototype lm road car in white 0/0 that I can trade for. I know this offer probably isn't what you had in mind but thought it might be worth a try. Someone with your post count must know just about everybody on here.:)
I will keep an eye on your thread and if you don't get the cars I have I will get in contact a bit later and see if we can work something out.
Cheers mate thanks for your time:)👍

Hey mate,

Thanks for your respons, no I wouldn't expect something like this, but hey there has to be a first time for everything :-)
I see you ain't a museumcard/horn collector....anyway..
Yeah of course you can send me a car as finders fee, I would say leave a message in this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=183145 as
Sharky has the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 0/0/0 in Championship White.

You can fr Outeke, I'll accept tonight :D

Cheers mate

Outeke

Hey mate,

Thanks for your respons, no I wouldn't expect something like this, but hey there has to be a first time for everything :-)
Yeah of course you can send me a car as finders fee, I would say leave a message in this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=183145 as

Cheers mate

Outeke

Thanks mate. Will send you f/r from my alt G0sub tonight.
How about the Camaro 69 in Azure turquoise metallic? I should be able to get it to you by the end of the week.
Better go know. Have to spend the rest of the year trying to figure out what I have that Sharky might want.:lol:
Cheers:tup:

Hey mate,

Cheers mate

Outeke

Just tried to send f/r. Would appear you are full up. If you send f/r to G0sub1 Iwill add you tomorrow or I will try again tomorrow.
Cheers mate:)👍

Just tried to send f/r. Would appear you are full up. If you send f/r to G0sub1 Iwill add you tomorrow or I will try again tomorrow.
Cheers mate:)👍

Happens all the time, I should clean up (again!)

I'll fr G0sub1 tonight when I get home. Thanks!
Hope you get your white car asap :-)

Happens all the time, I should clean up (again!)

I'll fr G0sub1 tonight when I get home. Thanks!
Hope you get your white car asap :-)

No worries mate. Is the car I suggested ok?
Hope I get it too. He looks pretty busy but hopefully I have something he wants. If not it will just have to be some other time.:)
Cheers mate thanks for the help:tup:

No worries mate. Is the car I suggested ok?
Hope I get it too. He looks pretty busy but hopefully I have something he wants. If not it will just have to be some other time.:)
Cheers mate thanks for the help:tup:

Yes, the car is perfect, I marked it pending already! :-)

Thank you!

2 more cars missing :(
Hoped a friend could send them over, but magicly vanished from the planet.

Looking for:

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 : Dusk Blue Metallic
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70: Light Turquoise Metallic

Can offer anything but tickets/cars

Thank you!

I got all the mygt "rare" paints, so if you specify you get exactly what you want, if you don't, Ill send you 5 random.
Thank you!
I have sent you the car now (sorry it took a little while). I have had a look at a list online, and if possible, can you send me (i beleive 5 was the offer, if not let me know and ill take a couple off:)):

Matte White
Matte Pink
Matte Dark Green
Chrome Gold
Chrome Silver

Thanks again!

I have sent you the car now (sorry it took a little while). I have had a look at a list online, and if possible, can you send me (i beleive 5 was the offer, if not let me know and ill take a couple off:)):

Matte White
Matte Pink
Matte Dark Green
Chrome Gold
Chrome Silver

Thanks again!

Great, just turned the ps3 off..but you will receive the paint, yes all 5 asap!

Cheers and thanks again.

Out

Updating the MC cards took forever... each time I was going back from a brand it was taking 3-4 minutes... fortunately I only had to do it for 4 brands (odd new cards from the daily log-in gift).

Anyway my MyGT is updated as of now for almost everything (my car list isn't updated for a long time now, but that's not important, since it's just doubles and not needed for this).

Sent:
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Bright Red

1 car to go.

Earlier you were talking something of going after
Jensen Interceptor Mk.III '74
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

Want me to see what I have, or wait for when you are finished with acquiring the current list?

Updating the MC cards took forever... each time I was going back from a brand it was taking 3-4 minutes... fortunately I only had to do it for 4 brands (odd new cards from the daily log-in gift).

Anyway my MyGT is updated as of now for almost everything (my car list isn't updated for a long time now, but that's not important, since it's just doubles and not needed for this).

Sent:
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Bright Red

1 car to go.

Earlier you were talking something of going after

Want me to see what I have, or wait for when you are finished with acquiring the current list?

Yeah if you want to, list your Jensen/Pontiac's here please. Thank you!
With museumcards, if you scroll all the way to the back you see all missing cards :)
But I'll stick to Toyota now!

Yeah if you want to, list your Jensen/Pontiac's here please. Thank you!
With museumcards, if you scroll all the way to the back you see all missing cards :)
But I'll stick to Toyota now!

Ya, I know my problem is when I exit the Manufacturer page (back to the manufacturer list) it takes 3-4 minutes, spotting the new cards isn't hard.

Ok, stick to Toyota, that makes things easier for me when scheduling my next trades...

And here's the list:
White

Nocturne Blue
Marimba Red

I though I had more then only though :lol:

Ok, stick to Toyota

And here's the list:
White

Nocturne Blue
Marimba Red

Okido, I'll stick to Toyota and horns for some more days.
If you have the opportunity, I would like to start collecting those too.

Thanks mate!

Okido, I'll stick to Toyota and horns for some more days.
If you have the opportunity, I would like to start collecting those too.

Thanks mate!

Ok, I will be sending them after the I send the last 1 form the current list... I prefer to finish sending them to you since I have a big list to send to someone else after...

Sending in a few minutes:
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71:
Curious Yellow

It's really a curious yellow.....

Hey man,just sorting out more trades etc hows things with you mate? oh just finished 9h Tskuba aswell.

Han, I just noticed I have Pontiac Nocturne Blue already.
So please take it off your list.

Hey man,just sorting out more trades etc hows things with you mate? oh just finished 9h Tskuba aswell.

Yeah, doing OK, getting crazy over this 0/0 collector rush :D
But the end is coming close again....

:)

I'm getting B-Spec crazy on my alt account.:D good luck with it,you know I'm sending you two of them.👍

I should have looked in the 1st post before booking all those extra cars :lol:

Just noticed you only put the Marimba Red GTO as pending from me, but not the other 2, so you don't need the Nocturne Blue GTO nor the White Jensen Interceptor, right?

Hm,after reading the OP myself you said you still needed the Glacier Blue Cougar XR7,but OP says list is complete,so is the 15th a free day for me now or do you still need it?

I should have looked in the 1st post before booking all those extra cars :lol:

Just noticed you only put the Marimba Red GTO as pending from me, but not the other 2, so you don't need the Nocturne Blue GTO nor the White Jensen Interceptor, right?

Correct, I do have the White interceptor and Nocturne Blue GTO already.
looked like I had7 GTO's and 4 Jensens in 0/0 :)

I'll have a look at my garage for the Glacier Blue...sorry for any confussion....

Paints received!

Thank you!👍

No, huge thank you!

Funny thing, I only had 4 matte black chips, on 2 lines it showed, 1 and 3.
But I anyways sent 5 out...the counter in gt5 doesnt work properly :)

Hm,after reading the OP myself you said you still needed the Glacier Blue Cougar XR7,but OP says list is complete,so is the 15th a free day for me now or do you still need it?

I have the Glacier Blue in 0/0 parked at my garage!
You can skip that one indeed :)

Alrighty,thanks.I'm still sending the Heritage Gold Superbee on the 11th.👍

Back