Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #293- Toyota 2000GT (178th double) Another car that is okay to me, but they should have put even better cars than the ones that showed up today, and it´s in a different colour at least, and I went back to online racing, in order to grind to level 40.......

* Daily Workout Gift day 117 (aug 13th)
E47CA7D7-D1CE-43F2-AC24-82A35FDF3187.png

*Daily Workout Gift day 118 (aug 14th)
F3BFEC8F-4DA9-4912-8150-3A299C63D8C1.png

* Daily Workout Gift day 119 (aug 15th)
FBF37656-67BB-46C4-8B5F-68AD50E45C32.png

Daily Workout #294- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (179th double) After doing two online races in the Dragon Trail for Gr.4 cars, and winning both, one of them was a clean race, my prize, well, let´s just say that it was not fair at all, because the F1 car (F1500T-A) showed up again, and as always, ending up getting trolled......About the car, it´s not horrible, but I was seriously praying for the F1, because it would be the perfect reward for me, as I won both online races that I did today......

Friday, 17th of August 2018 DWG: Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4 (White/Blue, 2nd or 3rd Overall)

Could have wished that the Brands Hatch races were 86 VS 4C showdowns in Gr.4, then PD shoves a Mégane Trophy and those two sports coupés were sort of neglected (i.e. only used during a Manufacturer Series race for Toyota & Alfa Romeo drivers respectively)

Daily Workout #295- Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 (180th double) I´m really okay with the car, but not okay with the colour, why yellow again? And still nothing new this week, and there´s still hope for new stuff this weekend......

Daily Workout #295- Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 (180th double) I´m really okay with the car, but not okay with the colour, why yellow again? And still nothing new this week, and there´s still hope for new stuff this weekend......

This game seems to spray Group 4 cars all of the place and yet there isnt a great demand for their use... and I dont find them that entertaining to drive since I feel that most have heaps of mechanical grip but 400hp isnt really enough.

I have 1 free 458 GT3 in red and 2 x free 458 GT4s in white, both.

It gets worse, I think I have no Jaguar F-Type Gr.3 (wasnt even sure it existed) and I have half a dozen F-Type Gr.4 cars, all in that matte grey.

Be very happy if they had a mechanic in there to swap 2 x Gr.4 cars for a single Gr.3!

Welp the cars I've been getting lately are the ones that I bought from Brand Central and because of that I've been making profit I think.

Today was a Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car which I had before when I bought one after downloading the update. And since I won a custom race around Tsukuba with N500 cars for 35 laps, it gave me 102K credits so basically I ended up earning 237K credit today. 102K credits for the custom race and the 135K for selling the GT LM Spec II I bought before.

I don't think I've seen any of the added cars from the last update on the wheel once.

I really want one of the kei cars for the League races but been stubbornly avoiding buying one. Did buy the Ford though.

Received a non-duplicate Civic R today. Didn't even notice is was new until checking my garage. Looks nice parked next to my 6 NSX Rally cars. ;)

August 14th brought me the Lexus RC F Prototype GT3, a nice car that I like, but a duplicate.

Didn't play on the 15th, but I did yesterday, and won a wonderful Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R. Again, duplicate.

Today, dwg gave me the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.X Gr.4, the third one and in the same exact blue trim of the other two.

So yeah, once again nothing new on the horizon but doubles. And, I've ****ed up the KTM tune I was using, I cannot find it again, so I can't even farm money to buy stuff I like. Nice :cheers:

- DWG day 122 (sat Aug 18th) - this Mercedes is indeed new in my garage, but I'd say the car is just... not impressive.
02D408A9-77F1-43B5-9CCA-95DF9AC2A03D.png

- DWG day 121 (fri Aug 17th) - I really like Gr4 cars. I really like the Porsche one. Too bad then it's a duplicate, since I have a driver contract with Porsche so I have both Gr3 and 4 sponsored cars.
2C05FBCF-DEBA-45A1-9315-C2E96881B7C0.png

Daily Workout #297- Lexus RC F GT3 Emil Frey Racing 2017 (Well, that was the big relief that I wanted, since all I've been getting were dupes, and this one saved me from an another week of disaster.....After getting four or five times the 2016 version, it's about time getting the recent model.....)

Recently, I have been receiving duplicates on my DWGs. Friday was a bit of a hectic day for me and as a result I didn't get the chance to do my daily workout. I did log in on Saturday and as a result I got a car that I didn't have in my garage. I managed to get the Honda Raybrig NSX Concept-GT Gr.2 '16. I am more than happy to have received this car. I had managed to buy the other two Gr.2 cars and was just waiting to increase my credits so I could buy this car. I am happy that I won't need to buy this one. Yeah for me!

Back