Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
DWG day 126 - I love it!
FB653DA9-73D5-43E1-B4E2-BA1A368E6921.png

- My Happy Birthday gift from PD:
E9DFEEFF-6914-4937-AD3F-36469FA0FB57.png

I got a new car yesterday as my birthday gift. You would think that it would be a special vehicle like an expensive one ...
No, it was the Fort GT card that I had already bought and also got gifted since ...
Obviously this gift was just as random as the daily gifts ... :dunce::gtpflag:

Obviously this gift was just as random as the daily gifts ... :dunce::gtpflag:

I think the only cars that you get that are 'special' are the ones you get for mission challenges and track experience.

And even then I got a fair few GT3 class cars, which are only 450,000.

I got a W08 for Le Mans but I have received no Group C cars, I received ONE Group 2 car and no more... I have a smattering of Group 1 and Group X cars.

Its clear it doesnt like giving away anything from a million credits and up.

Daily Workout #303- Lexus RCF Gr.4 (185th double) More boring stuff they gave me, and all I can see is that is going to be another dissapointing week of prize cars, even though I got two new additions......About the car, I already have all the colours for this, so it´s not worth having this again......And I still have some hopes for a new update this month, which for now, is unlikely to happen......

Daily Workout #304- Alpine A110 1600S (186th double) Another prize car that didn´t cheer me up at all, in order to make up for those dupes and low class cars......In my opinion, it was one of my worst weeks of daily workout prizes......If this car wasn´t DLC, it would be deleted.....

Damn that sucks. The odds on getting the same car three times in a row must be very low.

And yeah the 250 GTO passed me by the other day as well.

These are my high profile misses:

250 GTO x 1
Lamborghini Miura x 1
Ferrari 330p4 x 2
Jaguar XJ13 x 2

How does your luck compare?
I never see any of those 4 cars . Common game chop,chop :)

This has happened two or three times now...

I said I won the Turn14 drift BRZ last nite. Today I turned it on to do my 42km. I started off with a drift session.

As soon as I exited out the menu it gave me the same car again. I was curious to see whether that was the 'gift' for today.

I did 42km and it gave me a Mustang GT3.

Subaru-Falken-890x510.jpg

I got this. A fundamentally useless car except for drift trials.

It would be cute if they did single make race events with it.

They actually did have a One make Race A with this at Tsukuba almost 2 months ago. Was a lot of fun, and for some reason, way faster with AT and TCS on 5. Got myself a win or 3.

Daily Workout #305- Ford Focus ST 2015 (187th double) Oh yes, what kind of a wonderful car do I get today? It was another worthless Focus, and deleted right after......I´m seriously hoping to get some great stuff throughout the week, since this type of trash is really forbidden in my garage.....

Last edited:
I got this last week but I haven't had the chance to post it until now.

As soon as I saw it silhouetted on the roulette wheel I knew it was going to be mine. It's the car everyone dreams of getting as their daily gift and it finally came for me after 80+ days, I was so happy. So happy in fact I took this screenshot forgetting to see which way the car was facing but I think you'll all agree, from any angle this thing looks good, and in any case if you ever face me in it you'll be looking at the back end anyway.

CCMeTPa.jpg

I'll need to paint it neon green like I did in GT5.

Daily Workout #306- Volkswagen Sambabus Typ 2 1962 (188th double) Here we go again with the trolling me, after the yesterday´s retarded Focus, now my luck has got even worse than ever with another disgusting Sambabus......Honestly, why they gave me this car if I was about to delete it anyway.......

Last edited:
Tried this tune but the car is undrivable. Of course I didn't bother using a new Tab and Lost my old One...Shame on me.
Oh, my bad, I always forget about the Blue Moon Bay grind, but I´m still looking for the perfect settings for that car.......

I have a great Xbow tune on the new tire model. Been working on it most of the month since I had to send my wheel in for warranty and I am stuck using the DS4. I have the car driving real nice, can run high 46 sec by myself with N300 tune. If you want my tune just send me a message, probably wont be back on PS till tomorrow morning

Last edited:
I've given up on this Daily Workout nonsense now, haven't played the game or fired it up since testing the 1.23 tyre model update.

Daily Workout #307- Jaguar F-Type Gr.3 (Finally, now we´re getting somewhere, after those crappy cars in the last few days, and it was one of those Gr.3 cars that I was waiting for......Today, actually was a good day to me, when it comes to prize cars, because I got two really good cars in the Daily Workout, and also in the Circuit Experience in the Circuit de Sainte-Croix C, which I was rewarded the Mégane Trophy Gr.4, which really pleased me....
I´m just glad that these two cars are brand new, and there were no signs of any of those 8 new cars in both selections.....)

Back