Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Sunday, 2nd of September DWG: Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing) '17 (1st from DWG, 2nd Overall)

This is a "Balanced" car in terms of BoP. However, some people are reporting issues with it being understeery, well it has a V8 up front, and its base car is FAT!

Now i'm back to grind 1 mill each day until i'm back to 20 mill, so my Daily Workout reward for today, was this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180902002605.jpg

and it's deleted :).

If I posted in here after every spin, it would turn into the epic crying & complaining thread.

Yesterday, I almost got the Lamborghini Miura in a wheelspin but nooo I get the Ferrari 512B instead!

Second spin, after I golded St. Croix circuit experience I almost got the 2018 Mercedes AMG F1 Car but noooope I get the SLS AMG GR.3 instead!

Both cars in which I already have... :banghead:

Today I got an FD RX7, a repeat. But if the wheel kept spinning for a quarter second longer I could've had a Countach. I think I used up all my DWG luck when I got 2 Shelby Cobras only a week after they were released back in 1.06

Daily Workout #312- Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track (191st double) Nothing to say here, it´s another car that deserves a big thumbs down, and it´s deleted.....Please, enough with these trashy nonsense, instead of race cars and some others that I need.....

Last edited:
Long time lurker, first actual post...

Looks like i am not the only guy that gets screwed over with DWG rewards
For some reason the game is literally obsessed with GT-Rs. I don't play the game everyday, but pretty much every third car i get in DWG is a GT-R in one way or another. I have won 2 R34s, one R32, over 15 GT-Rs of different specs (from street to GT3) and today my gift was a 2020 Concept version

The most expensive cars i got were Veneno and LaFerrari, i barely missed XJ13 in a spin once and i already lost count of all Group C prototypes i could've won instead of those bloody GT-Rs :mad:

Imo, i think there are more chances of me getting the 20 mil car if i actually grind the money and buy it rather than wait it to pop up in DWG :D

Clicking circle only seems to work when there's no high end cars in the roulette... Last four days i've had a chance to get 250 GTO, two Chirons and the GT F1, but nope. Sure i'll get the VW Golf if i click it, coincidence i doubt.

Peugeot VGT GT3.

I wouldnt mind so much if it had an actual cockpit view, even a lights out fake dials one would be fine.

Also I wish it was actually competitive.
It can challenge the Ford GT LM, as it used to be one of the kings of high speed tracks...

Daily Workout #313- Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (192nd double) A little bit better than yesterday, but still no use for me, and too bad it doesn´t have a cockpit view......Unlike yesterday´s trash, I decided to keep this for now......

Side thought: i am scared that i'm gonna win a 20 million car after i buy one (for example, win 330 P4 after i buy one). So all my grinding will be futile and if i try to sell it, i'll end up with like, what, 3-4 mil out of those 20 mil :ill:

We havent had reports from people who grabbed really good stuff for a while.

Over the last two weeks I'd say my best are the W08 and the Ford GT40 LM Spec II but I already bought these.

Side thought: i am scared that i'm gonna win a 20 million car after i buy one (for example, win 330 P4 after i buy one). So all my grinding will be futile and if i try to sell it, i'll end up with like, what, 3-4 mil out of those 20 mil :ill:
You will get back 6 mill out of 20 mill, I would rather (and I do) buy the 15 - 20 mill cars than wait for them to turn up in the roulette :).

There hasn't been that much good on the wheel for me to report on off late.

I can confirm that the game still "teases" 20 million cars as I have seen all of them on the roulette over the past 7 days but of course not
once has it landed on the 20 million car.

Maybe today the gods will be kind, I will never give up the quest to get all of these for free!

With me it's the Suzuki swift. I've lost count how many times I got it, I even stop deleting them to see if that changed anything but no, they just keep coming.
The best cars I've got were GR3

Daily Workout #314- Ford GT 2006 (Alright, I was able to get some luck today, and I´m currently waiting for those six missing Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars, plus the other ones that I need.....Now I have to get the Gr.3 version of this car, which it hasn´t appeared on me yet.....)

Back