Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily gift - RCF E.Frey 16
Circuit Experience all gold gift - VW Golf

Both triplicates. Someone please post a worse car for the Circuit Experience gift. It would make me feel better. :guilty:

A Golf for circuit experience is extremely disappointing. I think even an Avenatador or something like that is a letdown as you guys have been playing this for almost a year so...

btw. my game is still bugged. I'm getting TWO cars per day. Problem is if its a Golf, you get two Golfs.

It also kind of proves that the wheel is rigged. It must pre-determine what car you get even before the roulette wheel spins.

Got another dupe today, was a GRP3 Mercedes from memory.

Though got to thinking... for those who are collecting gift cars, how many do you have?

I have 168. Not all will be from the daily gift, but by now, I’m sure I would have got duplicates of some of the prize cars received.

Daily Workout #308- Volkswagen 1200 1966 (After doing, which in my opinion, is the most boring challenge in GT League, the Beetle and the Sambabus challenge, which I used my Sambabus, and which I hope that I´ll never use it again, now I got the main rival for the Sambabus...... And, of course, I feel so embarrassed.....

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been previously discussed but I've almost always got the car highlighted if I hit the Share button when the cars are rotating.

You have to be quick and accurate - tricky if the car you want doesn't come into view until the last minute!

I don't know if this has been previously discussed but I've almost always got the car highlighted if I hit the Share button when the cars are rotating.

You have to be quick and accurate - tricky if the car you want doesn't come into view until the last minute!

I was unaware of this. I will definitely give it a try.

Daily Workout #309- GT by Citroën Race Car Gr.3 (189th double) I´m pretty fine with this car, since I got in blue this time, but not with the fact that it came to a close to get the Mercedes W08, and it was just before that car.......At least, it was not any of those stupid N100 or N200 cars......

4th Mitsubishi Evo of the week. At least they're all different models.

Dl7i37CVsAIwIHf.jpg

I have a feeling, they have staged it to give you the worst car for the most part among the 5 or 6 that rotates...

It sure looks this way. After update 1.17 they took away what car I could select on the carousel. Now it gives me the worst car on the carousel every single time. I also don't see anyone posting up any 20 million cars won off the carousel anymore like they used to. Prior to the 1.17 update I got 3 Ferrari 330's

I got the Jaguar F-Type Gr3 4 times in a row since the last 5 days.
Today I've got the...

Toyota S-FR Racing Concept.

(It sounds like a joke, but me getting the F-Type Gr3 is slowly turning into a running gag, In over 190 days of GTSport, I've probably gotten it around 20 - 24 times.)

(It sounds like a joke, but me getting the F-Type Gr3 is slowly turning into a running gag, In over 190 days of GTSport, I've probably gotten it around 20 - 24 times.)

This shows the utter randomness.

I didnt even know the F-Type GT3 existed until it was gifted to me. There's so many GT3 cars that a few slip thru the cracks and you are gifted so many that you have heaps of choice. I feel like almost half my collection is GT3s.

I have never gotten more than half a dozen of a single car though... getting something like 20 plus copies of one car just blows my mind and I'm at the 180 day mark so nothing about DWG surprises me (except for the fact I got nothing for free that's more expensive than the Veneno).

Gimme any $20 mil. car so I can compete... even the Daytona Cobra.

Well, Round 6 of the Asia Nations Cup T24SS shows how good the F-type Gr.3 is. Then we got people like @Jomas and @OutlawQuadrnt using it on the Manufacturer Series in their respective regions of EMEA and Americas.
In one of the last BOP changes, the Gr3 Jag received a 1% power buff while a lot of other cars got nerfed 1%. There was zero reason to even try it beforehand and it's probably why no one in the Asia region went with Jaguar. It's also probably why the game gives it away as a daily like candy. :lol:

There was zero reason to even try it beforehand and it's probably why no one in the Asia region went with Jaguar.
Yeah... Currently, someone on my level in terms of DR/SR goes for Jaguar. And the winner of said race (Akagi) once went with Jaguar for one of the Test Seasons, sporting that same Union Kujo livery.

Daily Workout #310- BMW i3 (190th double) This week was really between Gr.3 cars and worthless ones that I don´t really feel proud of, and today was no exception......Seriously, why they keep throwing me this car if I really don´t want it? Only the Gr.3 Jaguar and the yesterday´s Gr.3 GT by Citroen were the only good stuff by far this week, and the rest, I really don´t care about them anyway......

Last edited:
Atenza Gr.4 today.

Duplicate but a purchased one. Sold one for 115,00 Cr. Put me at 20,000,00 limit so bought a Gr. 4 Alfa and McLaren. Gr.4 collection complete. :cool:

Carousel with the R18 and a Bugatti VGT... I got a Mustang GT.

It's seriously boring me, doing the miles just to get low value cars. Think it needs an update to include more prestigious ones only.

It has been a bit of a marathon grind the last 4 days:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180901233725.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180901235215.jpg

so I could afford these 2 expensive cars (+ the other cars in the latest content update):

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180901204826.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180901233905.jpg

:D

so my Daily Workout reward for the last 3 days was this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180830202647.jpg

deleted.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180831210841.jpg

not deleted.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180901204710.jpg

deleted.

Last edited:
Daily Workout #311- Ford Mustang Mach 1 1971 (Today´s prize was actually something, because I´ve been getting those annoying cars like the Focus, the Sambabus and the BMW i3......Overall, this week was all about ups and downs really.......)

Last edited:
Back