Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I hope you sold the one you bought and kept this one.

From what i understand, the guy already has almost every car in the game, so i don't think he cares that much about extra Cr.

------

Got WRX Gr.B today, nothing special

True and I like to grind and buy my own cars :D, so my Daily Workout reward for today was also deleted, since I have bought it already :).

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180905144154.jpg

Daily Workout #315- Jaguar F-Type Gr.3 (193rd double) After exactly eight days, when I first got this car, somehow they gave me this car again, which is fine, because I love the paint style of that car......There was nothing much to choose from, since there were only dupes......

(9/5) - After this day, I am 150% convinced that it is impossible to win a 15-20 million credit car now. The Shelby Cobra Daytona was on the wheel, and it slowed down dramatically to where I honestly thought it was going to land on it. And just like the troll that it is, it moved one more space to the Alfa Romeo MiTo. To say that I was disappointed is a severe understatement, especially when I already had the MiTo.

Have they changed the prize cars for Track Experience?
Normally you had the possibility to win very expensive cars.

I did the last 2 Circuit Experiences today and all I got was an N-Class Genesis Coupe and the old Fiat 500. And the other cars in the Roulette weren't better. (the best/most expensive cars in both cases were GR.4 cars)

And my daily workout gift was a Suzuki Swift...

I got 2 Jag XJ13 2 in a row earlier in the year. I won 1 (circuit experience or licences gold) then got a daily straight after. Had waff ever since. Ferrari I think will be all gold circuit experience I only have 5 sections and 4 laps to do to complete the golds get rid of your replicas I found i got better cars I must have 100-150 duplicates

Have they changed the prize cars for Track Experience?
Normally you had the possibility to win very expensive cars.

I did the last 2 Circuit Experiences today and all I got was an N-Class Genesis Coupe and the old Fiat 500. And the other cars in the Roulette weren't better. (the best/most expensive cars in both cases were GR.4 cars)

And my daily workout gift was a Suzuki Swift...
awful write to Polyphony ombudsman lol

(9/5) - After this day, I am 150% convinced that it is impossible to win a 15-20 million credit car now. The Shelby Cobra Daytona was on the wheel, and it slowed down dramatically to where I honestly thought it was going to land on it. And just like the troll that it is, it moved one more space to the Alfa Romeo MiTo. To say that I was disappointed is a severe understatement, especially when I already had the MiTo.

Only the wheel knows our fate I guess but it definetly seems like it's harder to have the 20 million car appear but rest assured I am never giving
up the quest to try and win one of these 20 milliion cars

At the moment I'm getting Grp 3/Grp 4 cars from the wheel this week so I think it needs to be a N-class week for us to stand a chance.

One day I hope to report in with the pic/video of 20 million car won!

Played late at night yesterday, so i could get two prize cars in one session (second one after 00:00). I got Alfa Romeo MiTo (which surprisingly wasn't a dupe, never actually bought it) and Hyundai Genesis (third duplicate)

Wasn't worth the trouble. Farmed some credits tho :lol:

Daily Workout #316- Peugeot RCZ Gr.4 (194th double) Today, only Gr.4 cars were featured, and one of them was a car that is missing, and this one wasn´t that really impressive.....I was waiting for the Genesis Gr.4, but my chances were pretty low.....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back