Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Yeah I get ya, so many cars seem to just not pop.

I want those Group 2 cars but only got the Lexus. You would think that the MONTHS this update has been out and if you're playing every day, then you would expect to get them all but no.

I'm also super allergic to the LMP cars too, no Pug 908, no Porsche 919, no Audi etron, no Toyota Hybrids... why?

Except for that Audi R18 I got for completing the track experience.

And my Daily Workout reward for today, was this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180911184448.jpg

and it's deleted :).

Daily Workout #321- Honda NSX Gr.B Rally Car (197th double) Another selection which only consisted of dupes, and probably got the worst one......This car really ruined the good week that I was having at this point......I already have all the rally cars, so this car doesn´t have any interest at all.......

Last edited:
My Daily Workout reward for today, was this:

View attachment 765406

and it's deleted :).

Oh PD...why must you make me suffer so?

This is one of the few VGT I want to get for free and never has it appeared on the wheel.

The same was true of the Alpine A110 '17 which I got for the first time on Monday and then it gave me the same car again on Tuesday...in the same colour! :odd:

The other day I had both the 330 P4 and the XJ13 in the same roulette and ended up with an A 45 AMG :( :( :(

Yea!!! Me Too. Had the 330 P4 and the Shelby Daytona, What do I get another Crappy Mito. :yuck: :grumpy: 👎
I'm like WTF, I have 2 Already. This roulette thing Sucks.

Has anyone ever figured it out,. I watch it go around and sometimes it stops at the top, bottom, left and right, it always goes by the nice car you want to the next one which is Crappy and I have like 2 or 3 of them already. PD needs to fix it or figured out how many you have in your garage and give you one you don't have in your garage. How hard can it be? :confused:

They also need to up the credit limit too!!! I'm not spending 20 Million on a car just to go down to Zero and build it back up again. It takes too long and I've got better things to do than marathon driving just to buy a car that's not worth 20 Million. PD. Please put it back up to 50 Million like GT6. If they did that I would definitely buy more cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever figured it out,. I watch it go around and sometimes it stops at the top, bottom, left and right, it always goes by the nice car you want to the next one which is Crappy and I have like 2 or 3 of them already. PD needs to fix it or figured out how many you have in your garage and give you one you don't have in your garage. How hard can it be? :confused:
PD needs to get rid of stupid unethical lootbox and just give a daily credit reward that you can use to buy whatever you want

Let me say that giving you a dozen Lancer GT4 cars is ludicrous. I have about 300 cars now and there's maybe a half a dozen copies of various cars I just wont ever use.

However if you have an algorithm that looks at your collection and only gives you stuff you dont have, the end game comes up soon where there's just no unique cars left to give.

There are only 250 cars. A car a day means that there's like 8-9 months where you completely fill out your garage with unique cars.

I get why they do it this way but did they not forsee a situation where you have a garage full of useless duplicates?

Won a Mercedes A45 4(sth)matic which is the cheapest car I don't own yet. It's like winning 64k credits I guess. I want to own all the cars below 1mil so this is fine.

Last edited:
Back