Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Not too bad Daily Workout reward today:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180915004325.jpg

but I have bought this car a long time ago, so I don't need it and it's deleted :), I have now grinded back to 20 mill, 5 days earlier than expected :D, so now I can take a break from GT S or at least skip doing the Daily Workout every single day :).

Last edited:
Not too bad Daily Workout reward today:

View attachment 766081

but I have bought this car a long time ago, so I don't need it and it's deleted :), I have now grinded back to 20 mill, 5 days earlier than expected :D, so now I can take a break from GT S or at least skip doing the Daily Workout every single day :).

I saw F1 Merc in a DWG today as well. And tho i already bought the car, i could've sell it for extra cash...

That is if i didn't end up with this 🤬 Gr.4 Huracan :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This game is a huge troll, i swear

I've seen multiple posts on different forums about "Press X/O on the car you want during the spin and you'll get it" thing. Every time i tried it, it gave me the car next to the one i wanted (for example, if there's MiTo, Sauber C9 and Miata on the wheel and i press X when C9 is lighted up, i get Miata every time)

So today i decided to trick the system and press X the car before the one i want. So there was Citroen GT Gr.3 and AC Shelby Cobra (the roadster one) right next to it and i pressed X everytime Citroen was highlighted...

I got the Citroen 🤬🤬:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Daily Workout #325- Nissan GT-R Gr.4 (201st double) Well, that sucks, I was pressing circle on this car, because I was prepared to get it in a different colour, but at the end, all that hype was all in vain, because they gave me in the same red colour......Every time it lands on a Gr.4 car that I got the first time, why do I always get in the same colour in the second time being, which makes no sense......

Last edited:
This game is a huge troll, i swear

I've seen multiple posts on different forums about "Press X/O on the car you want during the spin and you'll get it" thing. Every time i tried it, it gave me the car next to the one i wanted (for example, if there's MiTo, Sauber C9 and Miata on the wheel and i press X when C9 is lighted up, i get Miata every time)

So today i decided to trick the system and press X the car before the one i want. So there was Citroen GT Gr.3 and AC Shelby Cobra (the roadster one) right next to it and i pressed X everytime Citroen was highlighted...

I got the Citroen 🤬🤬:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well what did you think was going to happen :confused: That's GT Sport for You, a car you want and you don't get it.

Daily Workout #326- Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) 2016 (202nd double) This is really getting worse by the day, and all I get in the selections are dupes, and I just don´t feel like having them.....I´m not upset about the car, it´s just that I keep getting all of these boring stuff......

Last edited:
DWG day 143. A nice one. I remember I had this 650 Gr3 before I decided to size down my garage and also sell whatever cars I had bought in order to gather 20mi to buy the 250 GTO Ferrari. Now I'm happy I got it again.

Maybe, maybe... I'll tackle again on my personal vendetta to buy/collect all vehicles. Anyway, that's a keeper.
06B6AEA6-D14D-4DA6-AEB7-E86D23E0349A.png

I have to say the concept of the daily workout gift is poorly thought out.

They are obviously trying to get people to do microtransactions, especially with the update where you can buy cars directly.

However, the daily workout gift is counter to this impulse. Because of the possibility that you may actually win the $20 million car, people are less likely to use their money on that car. No one wants to grind to 20 million, purchase the Ferrari, only to have it show up on the wheel the next day, or ever actually.

Sure you can sell the one you bought, but you lose a significant amount of your money doing so.

The gift cars make sense as an award for the missions and tracks, but the daily workout gift should be money.

I think realistically theres almost no chance I will get any greater than $10 mil. car on the payout wheel so I'm grinding for $15 mil.

I do question why anyone buys any sub $2 mil. MTX car given that a few minutes of racing is enough to yield $100,000+ credits.

Unless they expect casuals or anyone not coming here to pony up $2.75 for a 55,000 credit Integrale etc.

Daily Workout #328- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 (204th double) And my chances of getting the Super GT Lexus went down to the dump, and instead, they gave me my fourth Gr.3 Alfa......There are no words to express how frustrated I am at this point.......

Last edited:
How lucky have you guys been in getting cars to compete in races... I got a free F1500 free W08 and free Lexus RC Group 2 which saved me quite a bit of grinding...

Of course I probably have about 150 Group 3 and GT4 cars for whatever there.

Come on gimme that Daytona for the '79 races.

Back