Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I have to say the concept of the daily workout gift is poorly thought out.

They are obviously trying to get people to do microtransactions, especially with the update where you can buy cars directly.

However, the daily workout gift is counter to this impulse. Because of the possibility that you may actually win the $20 million car, people are less likely to use their money on that car. No one wants to grind to 20 million, purchase the Ferrari, only to have it show up on the wheel the next day, or ever actually.

Sure you can sell the one you bought, but you lose a significant amount of your money doing so.

The gift cars make sense as an award for the missions and tracks, but the daily workout gift should be money.

Why do you think it’s obvious that they are trying to get people to do microtransactions?

And you can’t buy the 20 million Cr cars for real money, so the probability of someone doing that is already 0 :P

I am playing since october. From experience, I can say the „Risk“ of winning one of the Big Five is neglible. Best I got were Cars in the Seven Figure Range. Very rarely.

DWG of Saturday: Gr.4 AMG SLS (dupe, up for deletion)

Daily Workout #331- Ferrari F40 1992 (207th double) Honestly, some things never change, and they gave me another boring selection, even though one of them it was not a dupe, but seriously, eleven days of consecutive dupes is enough torture already......

Last edited:
Got the Mercedes A45 last night, dupe so deleted.

Still doing the daily workout everyday hoping to get the 250GTO, Miura, Daytona or Mark IV.

I got the 330 P4 as a daily gift so I still have hope. Otherwise I'm sitting on 13mil at the moment so I can soon buy one :)

Haven't look at the spin for ages ad I don't want to be disapointed, so I always look away from the TV and look back once my reward has been decided :D

I'm sick of the Daily Cars already. Just make it a credit wheel instead or let us sell the 15th Mazda Roaster for credits.

Daily Workout #332- Volkswagen Sambabus Typ 2 1962 (208th double) This was a week that I want to forget quickly, because, all dupes this week, and to end this week of annoying dupes, with another disgusting Sambabus, and I got rid of it right away.......I´m really surprised that they will add the "hidden" Porsche 911 GT3 (996) from Gran Turismo 3, plus the NSX Type R, and the Nissan 300ZX, and this made me really hyped about it......

Last edited:
- DWG day 149 - one of the coolest cars ever in the GT franchise. The wheel was good to me today.
06538F29-A49B-45EB-802C-D17114B68753.png

Daily Workout #333- Mini-Cooper 'S' 1965 (Again, I had another shocking moment, this time the Ford Mark IV was in one of the four options, and they screwed me over as they always do......Nonetheless, it´s my first addition in 12 days, so I can´t complain too much about it.......

Last edited:
I was gifted the AC Cobra tonight, and I've had a 50/50 split of trash versus quality.

Got a Merc f1 3 days after buying one on the store, plus I've had some Vision GT etc...

One manufacturer I've not had much luck with is Ferrari .

Got an F-40 early on, but otherwise nothing.

Lots of rally cars recently too...which is useless to me as I don't do the rally stuff in GT Sport.

I've actually been getting cars similar here... I bought an Amuse s2000 and then the game gave me one next day!

I also got a few GT3 cars I dont need as above.

Besides the Amuse the game flat out doesnt want to give me many cars from the last two DLCs.

I'm at the point not buying anything in anticipation for the NSX and 996 etc. etc.

Daily Workout #334- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (209th double) Not very impressed with this car, and I have about ten FT-1´s all together, including the other two.......Now, gotta wait for the update to drop, with my expectations focused on those 9 new cars, especially on those two Porsches......

Last edited:
Back