Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Update from me ...

44010959225_308cbedacd_o.jpg

All duplicates except :cheers: :
44010959035_da936df82f_o.jpg

IR

I got this thing today, didnt even know it existed and mores the point, its a fundamentally useless and uncompetitive car.

gts_car_147.jpg

With something like 460hp its N500 but its just under 2,000kg so how can you make this work unless you want to spend heaps of mileage on Level 5 weight loss...

I got this thing today, didnt even know it existed and mores the point, its a fundamentally useless and uncompetitive car.

gts_car_147.jpg

With something like 460hp its N500 but its just under 2,000kg so how can you make this work unless you want to spend heaps of mileage on Level 5 weight loss...

It's actually a fun car to drive. Design is insane, engine sound is absolute bonkers (one of the best sounding V8s in the game) and it has 10 gears...

10 GEARS :eek:

gts_car_147.jpg

The N500 BoP ends up with it having the lowest weight that the car can have with the MAX Weight Reduction upgrade (Level 5).

Daily Workout #335- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gr.4 (210th double) Really now, I almost had one of newer cars, in this case, the BMW M3 Gr.3, and I got trolled again with this car for the fourth or fifth time, and I might delete it later......And in the A1 Ring circuit experience, another dupe, the Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car, which it doesn´t make any difference....... Compared to the last update, my luck was completely the opposite......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #336- Honda Civic Type R (211st double) Another unfair selection today, and everytime it shows this car, always lands on it, and always in a white colour, and I deleted it afterwards......I´ve already lost count how many times I got this car......

Last edited:
Red Bull Ring Circuit Experience Reward: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 (1st from rewards, 2nd overall).

Wednesday, 26th of September 2018 DWG: BMW M6 GT3 M Power '16 (dupe)

Thursday, 27th of September 2018 DWG: Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A '88 (1st from rewards, 2nd overall).

Daily Workout #337- BMW i3 (212th double) Just like last time, and this car exactly follows the same example as the Honda Civic, it doesn´t matter how many times as this game gives me this car, it still doesn´t gonna work.......Only the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo would have been the best option, after these annoying dupes.......

Last edited:
Overall a good day. For the Red Bull Ring gold experience... a Huracan GT3. A car I have 3 copies of.

For the DWG though... in a field of 3 x LMPs...

I got an RX500 which is a win in my book. Now to use it to grind stuff.

Back