Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Got one of these as a consolation prize after attempting Nostalgic 1979 with the 250 GTO. I'm pleased about this, but not about the event I did beforehand...

DoZ1NFJUYAAPbMf.png

Yeah that's decent. Its nice when they throw the new DLC cars at you so you can own them without paying.

Granted I now have three Ford GT LM Spec IIs.

Daily Workout #340- Porsche 911 GT3 2001 (996) (Finally, I got a more satisfying gift after those last week´s flawless prizes, and I´m very thrilled with this, because it was one of those secret cars back in Gran Turismo 3, and I can have it for real now.....)

Last edited:
Today I was one off getting an Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 (another high roller). I'd have been miffed since I didn't get it but there's two reasons why I'm not anymore.

First reason is because I cleared Nostalgic 1979 last night.

Second is because I got something that's much more useful (at least in my eyes).
DoeZxv-XkAIUTuA.png

Daily Workout #341- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (215th double) Back to the getting trash I go, and for the fourth time, I got the underdog of it´s class, and I got rid of it right away........For a moment, I forgot the Fairlady Z was in the selection, and I was seriously miscalculated......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #342- Honda Beat 1991 (216th double) After all these months of hard work put all together, I finally become a Sapphire driver, also in this case, reaching level 40, the prize car wasn´t really that great......Regardless of the gift car, I knew the selection wasn´t really that nice......

DWG is becoming too predictable

Was playing today with my younger cousin watching. DWG shows up. The roll contains Abarth 500, Porsche 996 GT3, Lamborghini Countach and what probably looked like Gr.2 Lexus (altho might be Gr.3, not sure)

As soon as i saw the roll i told my cousin "I bet you any money that i'll get the Abarth", and he's like "How? That's 1/4 chance, you trolling me"

I got the Abarth. He was losing his 🤬 laughing :lol:

After getting a daily reward almost every day since the Gr.2 update was released God knows how long ago, I have FINALLY gotten my first Gr.2 car as a daily reward. I was so convinced they were locked from dailies, and either they were and got added in the latest patch, or else I was just seriously unlucky.

Sponsored by probably half a dozen of Gr.B duplicates, may I present to you.....:

DomeY_XW0AUIMnC.jpg:large

Any reports of people getting 10mil+ cars recently as daily rewards?

I wonder if its even posibel to get those cars anymore.

I have been thinking maybe there was a patch that bugged the roulette. Because I have not heard of anyone getting a + 10 million car for like several months.

Maybe we could have a poll about when someone did last win a car worth + 10 million ?

Also I am not sure how acurate the result of the poll would be, since the users on GTP is only a small minority of the playerbase. Although I think it would be a good place to start, to see if anyone here has actualy won a +10 million car for like the last 60 days ?

@Famine
Not sure if its ok to open a new thread with a poll since we already have this thread. Or if it is posibel to add a poll to this thread ?

I came here to check this. Because in the last 20+ days I haven't even seen it in the wheel of cars. I'm starting to think they pulled them out of the rotation..

They are definitely still in rotation as people have been posting videos recently of them missing out on expensive cars. But I haven't seen anyone actually win one for quite a while.

Back