Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
For the 3rd time in 250 daily prize wheels I had an expensive car show up (expensive=$10 million or more) the Muira was on my wheel, stopped 1 away for a R34 Nissan, 2nd one in 2 days. I would have gladly took the Muira even though I bought one already. I was looking at my garage, I have not deleted anything yet, I have 6 copies of a couple cars, 5 copies of several, and 3-4 copies of many. It would be nice if we could get credits for this junk instead of just deleting. It would also be nice if we could reorganize the garage and change the order they appear to our preferences.

For the 3rd time in 250 daily prize wheels I had an expensive car show up (expensive=$10 million or more) the Muira was on my wheel, stopped 1 away for a R34 Nissan, 2nd one in 2 days. I would have gladly took the Muira even though I bought one already. I was looking at my garage, I have not deleted anything yet, I have 6 copies of a couple cars, 5 copies of several, and 3-4 copies of many. It would be nice if we could get credits for this junk instead of just deleting. It would also be nice if we could reorganize the garage and change the order they appear to our preferences.
same like me i had 2 miuras in a few days first time it stopped right before it and the second time i had Miura and 250 GTO but it stopped right before Ferrari and i got Toyota 86 Rally car
i wish i could takes this lightly as above hilarious :lol:

44065144135_19ba1e78f0_b.jpg

Daily Workout #338- Daihatsu Copen Active Top 2002 (213th double) Not even my clean driving had helped me getting a way better car, and they always do like feeling less generous, since they keep denying me the ones I want the most.......I already suffered enough with these ridiculous dupes.....

Last edited:
The million dollar Mini VGT.

I have managed to get a few VGTs but most are fundamentally not useful at all since they are Group X and my McLaren VGT is also Group X so... enjoy getting lapped multiple times...

I think we are doing things wrong on the wheel, I'm guessing everyone does the same thing I do and picks the best car and hope the wheel stops there. Maybe we should be hoping we get the crappiest car on the wheel, if there are 3 race cars and one Civic I get the Civic every time. Since I already have 6 Honda Project 2 4's I should be hoping for that car everytime it's on the wheel. The strange thing is that out of 6 of those only 1 is a dupe, all the rest are different color combos, lucky me.

I have over 300 cars and I have never received that Project 2 by 4 - in fact I didnt know it existed until Hammer Gaming (you know the bearded guy) reviewed it and I went back to the game and... yeah its there for sale... I dont want it, I dont need it, its stupid.

By now 140 pages into this thread, most of us realise its random and also, its predestined even before you see the roulette wheel spin,

I think you do generally get the worst car of the four but sometimes the wheel has a $20 mil. car, a Miura and a Group 1 and the 'worst' car is the RX500 or the Amuse S2000, which I really want.

This game flat out does not want to give me Group 1 or Group X or Gr.2 cars.

But have multiple W08s... a car prior to the update that I cant drive.

Daily Workout #339- Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peak 1987 (214th double) Once again, they weren´t being kind to me, and decided to give me this car for the fourth time......This week I got a lot of flawless cars, although the Mini Cooper was a new addition, but I was seriously hoping for something a lot better.....

Last edited:
Lots of people seem to not have a problem with Gr.3 or Gr.4 cars. For me it's opposite, i already have almost all of them :lol:
I got 2 Gr.3 McLaren in a row while there was a AMG F1 and a 20m car (the former i wouldn't mind getting which means i can sell the one i bought)

For now I have all the cars I really need, and my garage count 15 cars. Everything that show up now will probably be deleted I guess, except the 10 mill cr Alfa. It would be really appreciated if I would have the Red Bull Junior without front wheel cover, but I guess there are more change I will walk on the moon before that will show up in GTS.

Last edited:
I think we are doing things wrong on the wheel, I'm guessing everyone does the same thing I do and picks the best car and hope the wheel stops there. Maybe we should be hoping we get the crappiest car on the wheel, if there are 3 race cars and one Civic I get the Civic every time. Since I already have 6 Honda Project 2 4's I should be hoping for that car everytime it's on the wheel. The strange thing is that out of 6 of those only 1 is a dupe, all the rest are different color combos, lucky me.
I've clicked the car opposite to the one I wanted and didn't get the one I clicked. I still haven't worked out how many times to click on the car I want, after clicking initially.

I've let the wheel spin and it goes fast right up til the best car is coming and then slows down to the worse car.

Lots of people seem to not have a problem with Gr.3 or Gr.4 cars. For me it's opposite, i already have almost all of them :lol:

Out of my 300 cars I would say easily half is every GT3/GT4 and Group B car ever.

I dont mind them too much as they are 450,000 and it saves me from buying them but I dont need any more copies.

I'm hardly getting any Group B cars now which is great since what do you use them for? Certainly no events for them.

I've had the game for about 8 months and got this in the first week of play.
In order to have fun with it you need a shifter, which I don't have (i had both in GT6 or maybe GT5).
In order to justify it, I need a few more desirable vintage cars.

behold :
45019532851_e49380d055_b.jpg

Lucky!!!

I went thru my cars by manufacturer, the DWG must know what you have in your garage because every manufacturer I have about 50% duplicate cars, I have not deleted any yet

Back