Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I came here to check this. Because in the last 20+ days I haven't even seen it in the wheel of cars. I'm starting to think they pulled them out of the rotation..
I have “seen” that brand new 10 mill Alfa in the daily wheel two times already. However I’m also not convinced that everything you “see” in the wheel is actually a possibility to win. Before the wheel rotates the game probably already knows what you will get. So the other three slots are just fillers to add extra drama.

I have won the 10 mill XJ jag a long time ago but that was probably even early 2018. Way too long time ago to even think about stating it is still possible. For all I care, after each patch we don’t know what you can and cannot win.

I wonder if its even posibel to get those cars anymore.

I have been thinking maybe there was a patch that bugged the roulette. Because I have not heard of anyone getting a + 10 million car for like several months.

Maybe we could have a poll about when someone did last win a car worth + 10 million ?

Also I am not sure how acurate the result of the poll would be, since the users on GTP is only a small minority of the playerbase. Although I think it would be a good place to start, to see if anyone here has actualy won a +10 million car for like the last 60 days ?

@Famine
Not sure if its ok to open a new thread with a poll since we already have this thread. Or if it is posibel to add a poll to this thread ?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...on-price-tag-cars.381327/page-8#post-12493086
Before the wheel rotates the game probably already knows what you will get. So the other three slots are just fillers to add extra drama.
The whole thing is predetermined.

Daily Workout #343- Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A 1988 (217th double) After an average selection, they denied me the Gr.3 McLaren, and they decided being cheap on me, yet again......They really love providing me with dupes of non-race cars all the time.....

Last edited:
It's been a while since I last posted here. Reason: my PS4 died.

It was getting into the safe mode over and over. This kept getting repeated more frequently last weeks, until it entered the safe mode and it never came back.

So... back to GT4 and my old PS2. (Too bad I don't have my PS3 anymore)

I know it's totally off topic, just felt like sharing the episode since this is the site section I post the most.

Cheers.

I have “seen” that brand new 10 mill Alfa in the daily wheel two times already. However I’m also not convinced that everything you “see” in the wheel is actually a possibility to win. Before the wheel rotates the game probably already knows what you will get. So the other three slots are just fillers to add extra drama.

I have won the 10 mill XJ jag a long time ago but that was probably even early 2018. Way too long time ago to even think about stating it is still possible. For all I care, after each patch we don’t know what you can and cannot win.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I believe the Jag is $20 million or I got screwed and paid $10 mil over MSRP

It's been a while since I last posted here. Reason: my PS4 died.

It was getting into the safe mode over and over. This kept getting repeated more frequently last weeks, until it entered the safe mode and it never came back.

So... back to GT4 and my old PS2. (Too bad I don't have my PS3 anymore)

I know it's totally off topic, just felt like sharing the episode since this is the site section I post the most.

Cheers.

BEST GT is GT4

have fun

Or you can try GT4 on a pc with whatever analog controller you want. Granted its hard to go back to even upscaled 480p once you've had FHD.

I mean its even hard to go back to GT5/6 after GTS.

Just my 2 cents but I think the expensive cars have been set to appear as rewards for Circuit Experience/Mission Challenges etc.

A friend won the Miura from Circuit De La Saint-Croix circuit experience and another won the Ferrari 250 GTO from Red Bull Ring, still no dice
myself though for expensive cars!

Just my 2 cents but I think the expensive cars have been set to appear as rewards for Circuit Experience/Mission Challenges etc.

A friend won the Miura from Circuit De La Saint-Croix circuit experience and another won the Ferrari 250 GTO from Red Bull Ring, still no dice
myself though for expensive cars!

I think this used to be true... ie. I got GT3s as minimum but people have beeing reporting getting Golfs for the gold track expereince!

Yuck.

I think this used to be true... ie. I got GT3s as minimum but people have beeing reporting getting Golfs for the gold track expereince!

Yuck.

I got a stupid Mito for golding the Nordschleife Circuit Experience, so can't really be on board with that theory :indiff:

I've golded all the tracks in CE and I can't say I have noticed a higher rate of valuable cars as rewards compared to the daily reward, but that's just me.

Regardless, I just carry on driving, hoping the best everyday, and when I have the money I will buy what I want. Actually just hit 20mil doing my daily tonight. Got the 4C Gr.3 (dupe) and then headed into the Ford dealership and emptied my bank account for the MARK IV. By doing that I compleded my Le Mans Classic trio, as I got the P4 330 as a daily reward a while ago and bought the XJ13.

I will keep doing the daily everyday, hoping to get lucky as the only cars remaining for me to own every car in the game are the Miura, Daytona, 250GTO and the 10mil Alfa.

Wish me luck! :D

@Famine

He did not win the car though.

Anyway I am not sure if my theory is valid. Just I find it odd that no one has won a +10 millinon car for like several months.

Anyway now another person in this thread reported that a Miura and 250 GTO was won from Circuit expirience. So that at least shows it is posibel to win them in circuit expirience.

Maybe the chance of winning such a car is just so extremely rare, and thats why no one seems to have won any of those for such a long time.

Daily Workout #344- Toyota 86 GRMN (218th double) This is not going well for me right now, only receiving annoying repeats of non-race cars, and in the roulette, only cars that I don´t want again, and obviously, there was nothing that I could do to avoid that......

Last edited:
Yes good daily workout prize car. :)

Won't have to spend 1 million at least. First XNR Ghia also. On a side note the roulette also featured a Ford GT40 Mk.I.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181005115111.png

Just a quick post.

Going to start doing Circuit Experience and Driving School on my backup account over this weekend as I have some free time so I will make some
video footage of the prize payouts.

I am hoping it will yield a 20 million car or at least allow us to see if they are in the roulette. Still hopeful for the normal daily workout roulette
but haven't seen them this week.

That said I saw the GT Racing Kart in the prize wheel last night and was so close to getting it but of course it stopped on the car before...

Going to start doing Circuit Experience and Driving School
I did that today :D Well, the Circuit Experience at least. Did most of the driving school right when I got the game. I'd have to check what I got.

For the Circuit Experience, I got:
  • VW GTI Supersport VGT
  • Nissan 300 ZX
  • BMW i3
  • Toyota 2000 GT
  • Subaru WRX STI (Duplicate)
  • Toyota 2000 GT (Duplicate)
  • Ferrari F40

I'm getting complete dongers for a while now... like a pair of BMW i3's... (???) and your usual hatchback nonsense.

The game is actually filling the holes in my garage but its for cars I dont want like the above BMW hybrid.

I'm almost positive it all stopped with update 1.17

They are still showing up on the wheel to rub in the salt.

However yes, it feels like less people are posting that they are getting awesome cars.

Like a while back here and on r/granturismo there was a few 330p4 and that popping up as prizes but now?

Back