Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I'm getting complete dongers for a while now... like a pair of BMW i3's... (???) and your usual hatchback nonsense.

Yea, I got "gifted" another Focus today. I've got that BMW i3. It's fast, handles great and could be a real sleeper, except PD gave it a top speed of something like 85 mph. I put gifted in quotation marks because it's like when you were a kid and wanted a slot car set for Christmas, and got a crummy puzzle instead.

Daily Workout #345- Subaru BRZ S 2015 (I´m so relieved that was not the 86 GT, otherwise I was going to delete it, thankfully I won´t have to do it, because this one is new to me......)

Last edited:
They are still showing up on the wheel to rub in the salt.

However yes, it feels like less people are posting that they are getting awesome cars.

Like a while back here and on r/granturismo there was a few 330p4 and that popping up as prizes but now?

Oh I get those 15 to 20 million credit cars on the carousel at least 3 times a week. I even had 3 of them on the wheel at the same time but of course it landed on the one car not worth a crap.

I have won 3 Ferrari 330's prior to update 1.17. Nothing really special about that update as we only received the two Audi cars Gr.1 & Gr.x
You would also see people posting those car won here in this thread. But after that update it all changed and nobody has posted they have won one of those cars again in here. There are also no videos showing those cars won after that update.

Just seems odd.

The day before yesterday: there's a Ferrari 330 P4, I get a Mazda Atenza
Yesterday: there's a Ford Mark IV, the race car, I get a Viper GTS (nice car but I didn't want it)
Today: there's a Jaguar XJ12, I get THE FREACKIN SAMBABUS!
The roulette seems rigged. It did one extra round when it should've landed on the Jaguar. Oh and the speed of the roulette when it slows down changes every time. It looks as if it intentionally avoids the expensive car.
If the roulette was really random I should have at least a Miura. Not 6 Hyundais.
The most expensive car I have is the Veneno. And I got it in my first 10 days in Gran Turismo, through the Daily Workout. Now almost every car I get either sucks or is a duplicate.

Last edited:
The day before yesterday: there's a Ferrari 330 P4, I get a Mazda Atenza
Yesterday: there's a Ford Mark IV, the race car, I get a Viper GTS (nice car but I didn't want it)
Today: there's a Jaguar XJ12, I get THE FREACKIN SAMBABUS!
The roulette seems rigged. It did one extra round when it should've landed on the Jaguar. Oh and the speed of the roulette when it slows down changes every time. It looks as if it intentionally avoids the expensive car.
If the roulette was really random I should have at least a Miura. Not 6 Hyundais.

This.

The game indeed does change the spin speed on every DWG, sometimes it spins slow, sometimes fast. And in 9 out of 10 spins it lands on the cheapest car on the screen. The DWG reward is rigged to such extent it becomes disgusting

As for my DWGs, i got Mach 1 Mustang and MR2 in the last two days, both cars were the cheapest in the spin

*checks notes*

Day #5: Peugot 208 GTI
Day #6: Peugot VGT

Track experience rewards:
Mazda LM55 VGT

Still need to check the driving school rewards, not 100% certain. I think I got a Subaru WRX STI, Huracan GT3R and the McLaren VGT but there's something I forgot.

Daily Workout #346- Honda Civic Type R (219th double) Here we go again, now the game continues to give me this rubbish car for the sixth or the seventh time, and which I already lost my patience..... This week was all about road-going cars, and the Porsche was the only good thing......

Last edited:
I keep getting GR.3s. and everytime I buy a new car, I'll end up getting it again for the daily workout
I was just curious to see what others are getting for the daily workout gifts (recently I got an Audi R18 3 days in a row) , so I came up with this thread you can post in if you want to share. Also it may be interesting to see if the rarity/value of the car correlates to what you did to reach the daily workout goal (although I doubt it has any relationship at all, maybe driver level is also a factor?).

So to start off, today I got the regular Veyron after completing 14 laps on Blue Moon Bay.

Daily Workout #347- Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R (220th double) Finally, something decent after a while, but sadly, it´s a dupe, and of course, it´s a keeper no matter what.....Today were featured 3 Gr.3 cars (Viper, GT by Citroen and the Beetle) and a Gr.4 car (Mustang), and already have them all.....

Actually got two rewards today as the first one was delayed from yesterday:
IMG_20181008_190119.jpg IMG_20181008_191640.jpg
Nothing unexpected. It's scripted, ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back