Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #322- Volkswagen GTI Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (198th double) Of course they like being cheap on me, they gave me this car again, instead of the NSX Gr.3, and in my opinion, it is the ugliest Gr.3 car in the game......Now I´m one of those people who think that this car is one of the ugliest in the whole roster....

Friend had the Lamborghini Miura given to him as a prize for completing one of the sets of Driving Challenges yesterday
so I think the roulette may be more inclined to give a 20 million car for the Driving/Mission challenges.

Unfortunately I have completed most of these so can't test but maybe time to work on those on my other account
to see if they appear.

My workout yesterday was a Vw Golf GTI... :banghead:

Daily Workout #322- Volkswagen GTI Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (198th double) Of course they like being cheap on me, they gave me this car again, instead of the NSX Gr.3, and in my opinion, it is the ugliest Gr.3 car in the game......Now I´m one of those people who think that this car is one of the ugliest in the whole roster....
That very car (the GTI) won the EMEA Manufacturer Series ;)

Seriously though, the lack of a roof and its big gaping smiley face turns people off from harnessing its superior overall pace (though the Ford GT LM is currently the king in terms of overall pace...)

I almost won McLaren F1 today. As always with this game, i got the car that was right next to it - Vantage Gr.3

Not that i am upset about it, i already had an F1 that i bought long ago, but i could've sold it for 300k, had i got the car in DWG

Nothing pisses me off in this game as much as DWG rewards do

My Daily Workout reward for today, was this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180913184100.jpg

and it's deleted :).

They also need to up the credit limit too!!! I'm not spending 20 Million on a car just to go down to Zero and build it back up again. It takes too long and I've got better things to do than marathon driving just to buy a car that's not worth 20 Million. PD. Please put it back up to 50 Million like GT6. If they did that I would definitely buy more cars.
I totally agree my friend 👍.

Daily Workout #323- McLaren MP4-12C 2010 (199th double) It´s not horrible, but it makes no sense having this car three times, but, screw it, I decided to keep it afterwards, even though I don´t need it.....

Just finished my DWG about day 200 or so. Had the 330 next to it WRX Rally Car on the turntable and a couple of other nice cars and it slows down and it looks like it's going to stop at the 330, But Noooo!!! It blipped and I get stuck with the WRX Rally Car :yuck: 👎 I'm like WTF was that. :confused: It was the weirdest thing, I never saw it do that before, it's like it doesn't want me to have it, like it teasing me or something. I'm about done with this game. I've raced over 300 races and the nicest car I got was the XJ13. This is BS.

Thank God Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Hitman are coming out soon, it will give me something else to play.

Just finished my DWG about day 200 or so. Had the 330 next to it WRX Rally Car on the turntable and a couple of other nice cars and it slows down and it looks like it's going to stop at the 330, But Noooo!!! It blipped and I get stuck with the WRX Rally Car :yuck: 👎 I'm like WTF was that. :confused: It was the weirdest thing, I never saw it do that before, it's like it doesn't want me to have it, like it teasing me or something. I'm about done with this game. I've raced over 300 races and the nicest car I got was the XJ13. This is BS.

Thank God Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Hitman are coming out soon, it will give me something else to play.

It does it every time in my case. I rarely got the car i actually wanted in DWG.
At least you got the XJ13

R32s and other low end sub n500 stuff on the wheel constantly now. Not even getting any really high end cars on there and doesnt seem to be the latest DLC cars either.... ie. no VW no Integrale etc.

Back