Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Played late at night yesterday, so i could get two prize cars in one session (second one after 00:00). I got Alfa Romeo MiTo (which surprisingly wasn't a dupe, never actually bought it) and Hyundai Genesis (third duplicate)

Wasn't worth the trouble. Farmed some credits tho :lol:
had 6 of each of those howlers

- DWG day 135 - Another Gr4 car. I guess I got lucky though, for I saw the Audi and the other three cars were all Gr.B vehicles.
6EEC96BB-85D4-404D-AF40-21C64D235ECC.png

Today, I got a McLaren 650S GT3 '15 (Duplicate)

On that wheel, there is also a Renault Mégane road car, a Hyundai N2025 VGT, and finally a Ferrari 250 GTO.

Today wasnt a bad day.

I finally finished the last mission challenge race which for me was the Interlagos Porsche 919 30 min enduro. Got 3rd which is about right for my skills.

A day before I finished the 4 lap GT3 Nurburgring challenge. Also 3rd.

For that I got an 2016 Audi R18.

For finishing the entire Mission Challenge set I got a Chaparral 2x.

For the DWG for the 88km of Interlagos I got an Alfa 4c GT4.

I dont like the Audi LMP nor did I particularly enjoy the 919 and the 2x? LOL silly.

I dont get any Alfas ever in the wheelspin... no mito no 4c ever so this is a first here.

Finale trophy, then the end credits.

Daily Workout #318- De Tomaso Pantera 1971 (196th double) More dupes in the way, and I was rewarded this car for the 4th time, and also in a fourth different colour too......All I can say is, this was not a positive week for me, with only one new addition......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #319- BMW Z4 GT3 2011 (Alright, this car didn´t made me feel less fortunate, and it was one of those remaining 6 Gr.3 cars, and it was not my first choice, because of a certain Super GT car made an appearance on me, and I had it as my main target......There are no reasons to complain about this car, and I have one perfect custom livery saved for this car, just in case....)

Last edited:
Have we all figured out our odds of success?

Success for me is
- less than 1% chance of getting a car I don’t own.
- approx 1/6 chance of getting a car that involves selling the car purchased.

This obviously doesn’t factor in that the wheel is not truly random.

So this means that if I land success once per week, I should be happy.

At least the cars bought with credits can be sold (even if for a lot less). And every car bought and every credit spent counts toward an achievement in-game. I generally purchase cars I need to run in League events and/or cheaper models I dont have yet. I will likely add the F1 car and the Amuse S2000, once I have the credits...

Back