YOUR OCD 0/0 MUSCLE CARS WANTED (NEW LIST) Open for trades

That's ok.
What do you have and what do you want?
I might make adjustments anyway:)

I have a Caterham in Caterham Red 0/0/0 is all, I was gonna trade you for a car or ticket then read you are not trading those in this thread.

I have a Caterham in Caterham Red 0/0/0 is all, I was gonna trade you for a car or ticket then read you are not trading those in this thread.
We've traded before so make your request to be sent on the 15th...i'll take that Caterham :)
Wanting a Nismo 400r (black or red and nothing else). Name your "price."

My price is in the initial post at the start of this thread.
Thanks 👍

We've traded before so make your request to be sent on the 15th...i'll take that Caterham :)

Great, a Ticket 1000 would be cool for that. The 15th it is, can you send a FR to shepzki from whatever account you are sending from & receiving to. If you can do that ASAP I can send the car tomorrow, maybe Thursday or if not on the 15th.

Thanks. 👍

Great, a Ticket 1000 would be cool for that. The 15th it is, can you send a FR to shepzki from whatever account you are sending from & receiving to. If you can do that ASAP I can send the car tomorrow, maybe Thursday or if not on the 15th.

Thanks. 👍

I'll send you an FR shortly.
Thank you 👍

I have the Estoril Blue Caterham.I can trade NOW or the first day you´re free
What new gears do you have to offer? In negative answer i´ll be interesting in Sidewinder or Slider suits ;)

is anyone trading a chevy chevelle ss 454 ? im collecting as much as i can get and ill trade all the doubles for tickets when i have all the colours.
my psn name is zuhayr94 so please do add me if you have a chevelle or any other muscle cars for trade.
thanks !

This thread now is like
livingdead.jpg
The%20Return%20of%20the%20Living%20Dead%2020.jpg

Last post from:
Oct 19 2011, 8:45 PM #346

tXj9z13_Monkey_facepalm.jpg

Back