YOUR OCD 0/0 MUSCLE CARS WANTED (NEW LIST) Open for trades

If you want to wait till November 12, :crazy: I have all the 69 Vettes and most of the 63 Vettes your looking for. I know this is far off but I am looking for Superbirds and Dodge Charger 440's. This would give you time to complete some of the other muscle cars and move on to another list. :)

As opposed to naked and beheaded??

Last edited:
If you want to wait till November 12, :crazy: I have all the 69 Vettes and most of the 63 Vettes your looking for. I know this is far off but I am looking for Superbirds and Dodge Charger 440's. This would give you time to complete some of the other muscle cars and move on to another list. :)

If by "bolded above implies that i should swap the presently wanted cars for some other ones then i give you 2 explanations.
1---I'm not really interested in any other cars to be honest,i'm just trading for the fun of it,when i stop i'm not going to be bothered by it or feel sorry because i missed 1 RUF pink or whatever.
2---I love Mopars,i really find them such icons regarding their distinct features,one of the best if not THE best thing that American car industry ever created,now they have an even more nostalgic sense...only my opinion.

So i've been collecting them and it's been a....WHILE :) trying to accomplish that.

Finally:
Classic Muscle Cars

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69---Requested on a thread.
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70---Completed all 0/0 colours
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69---PREMIUM
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63---Requested on a thread.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69---Requested on a thread
Dodge Challenger R/T '70---PREMIUM
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70---Completed all 0/0 colours.
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71---Completed all 0/0 colours.
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67---Completed all 0/0 colours.
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71---Completed all 0/0 colours.
Plymouth Superbird '70---Completed all 0/0 colours.
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64---Completed all 0/0 colours.
Shelby GT350R '65---Completed 0/0 colour.

Exceptions would be:
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 BUT...i can't warm to the car...maybe because it's not american...i just can't.
Jensen Interceptor MK.III '74---I know it's not american but i have completed all the 0/0 colours as well.

As for the remaining Muscle cars (newer models) they don't have the same appeal to me because they're just that...too recent comparatively to those above and they're trying to recreate what's been made in the 1st place so...nothing excitingly new as far as i'm interested.

And there's also a good reason why i don't have any booked trades from the 15th October onwards,i'm receiving a Classic Muscle ticket everyday so by my predictions i should have them 3 models mentioned above (that i'm requesting in my 2 threads) completed before that date.

After that and if i decide to keep on trading i might go by someones suggestions...i don't know what it will be but definitely not RUF's :lol:

Sorry my friend for the the extensive writing,it almost looks like a tome/compendium :crazy:

I'm not going to quote your tome. :lol:

That's fine, everyone has their own thing they like to collect especially when there's such a vast assortment. :)

I'm not going to quote your tome. :lol:

That's fine, everyone has their own thing they like to collect especially when there's such a vast assortment. :)
Yes.
With a +1500 garage ther's too much metal & carbon fibre around and the worst is that i don't have much time to dust them anymore as i'm quite busy nowadays.
I was talking about your title next to your user name. :)

I see.
D and H.
Could be dangerous & hazardous too :lol: or deuterium and hydrogen (to make heavy water) :mischievous:
It's an ambiguous term (D&H) ;)

Hazardous_81.jpg

He looked dangerous and hazardous lol. Could be your new avatar.

Last edited:
Hi my friend !

I have five cars for you.

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Autumn Gold Metallic
Ermine White
Laurel Green Metallic
Riverside Red​

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Riverside Gold Metallic​

My special prize is two for one. You first send the two cars I'll listed later, then, after the second receiving, I send you a car. Of course.

Yes, you can think it's a little bit expensive and that you'll take a risk
but I like this idea :-)
I'm free October 5th.

AMIcalement.

Hi my friend !

I have five cars for you.

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Autumn Gold Metallic
Ermine White
Laurel Green Metallic
Riverside Red​

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Riverside Gold Metallic​

My special prize is two for one. You first send the two cars I'll listed later, then, after the second receiving, I send you a car. Of course.

Yes, you can think it's a little bit expensive and that you'll take a risk
but I like this idea :-)
I'm free October 5th.

AMIcalement.

That's a deal.
So you send me 4 cars for your 2 right?
I assume you read the OP correctly.
If you need instructions i can sent it in a pm in French/Spanish.
S'il te plaît ;)

OK, for OP ;-)

but

I read "ask your prize", so I ask, I suggest.
After that, you say "Yes", you say "No", it's very simple. Everybody free. I will respect your "No".

OK, for OP ;-)

but

I read "ask your prize", so I ask, I suggest.
After that, you say "Yes", you say "No", it's very simple. Everybody free. I will respect your "No".

Yes.
If you go there again you should read the bottom of the OP or even better.

This part:

"Attention:If you want to trade a car for another car or ticket then this is not the thread for you. I'm trading for cars and tickets but not in a 1:1 ratio. The simple reason behind this is that i own all this models and their respective colour variations already,the sole intent of this thread is only for the purpose of swapping my miles/switches models with 0/0 versions only."

Thanks for reading 👍

Yes, I just missed this paragraph ?!

I hope it doesn't matter, I keep my small models 0 / 0 / 0
Sorry I lost a little of your time.

Need more cars to trade :) so...

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63:
Riverside Red
Ember Red
Palomar Red Metallic
Cordovan Brown Metallic
Saddle Tan Metallic
Laurel Green Metallic