YOUR OCD 0/0 MUSCLE CARS WANTED (NEW LIST) Open for trades

Hey mate ive send 20-8 Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Tawny Gold Metallic didnt you get it?

Its still in your wanted...:odd:

Hey mate ive send 20-8 Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Tawny Gold Metallic didnt you get it?

Its still in your wanted...:odd:

I don't know because i haven't been on PS3 since yesterday but...if you sent it i believe you :)
I also noticed that you want a Citron Mist Superbird (i think) so would you prefer for me to send you that one instead of the Jensen Brazilia because it's in 0/0 and the Jensen isn't?
EDIT: Oh...you mean was sent on the 20th August? I have to check that then but it's possible that i made a mistake for keeping it in the OP,.
Thanks for the eye opener :)

I don't know because i haven't been on PS3 since yesterday but...if you sent it i believe you :)
I also noticed that you want a Citron Mist Superbird (i think) so would you prefer for me to send you that one instead of the Jensen Brazilia because it's in 0/0 and the Jensen isn't?
EDIT: Oh...you mean was sent on the 20th August? I have to check that then but it's possible that i made a mistake for keeping it in the OP,.
Thanks for the eye opener :)

👍 You may send a 66 ticket if you have one, instead of the Jensen.

Updated and added a few colour variations again because that's what happens when you trade with n00bs...at least i would like to think that as the real excuse :grumpy:

Can we make one small change scorch red superbird changed to yellow gold metallic superbird. I am also going to send the 3 fr's tonight so I can start sending as planned. One note is that the dates listed on my schedule are 6pm of the day my time and I am gmt-6, so your cars will arrive one calender day later your time.

Can we make one small change scorch red superbird changed to yellow gold metallic superbird. I am also going to send the 3 fr's tonight so I can start sending as planned. One note is that the dates listed on my schedule are 6pm of the day my time and I am gmt-6, so your cars will arrive one calender day later your time.

That's ok.
Time changes are normal to happen as ther's no way around it 👍

Anyone with this cars for trade:

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Light Gold Metallic 0/0

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Burgundy Metallic 0/0

LAST 2 MISSING

I'm offering any car or ticket as i have all of both.
Also any 10 paints,90 gears,10 horns & 10 Museum Cards...i have all of them too :)

Please post which one you have and let's help each other.

Thread complete for now because
crazy_skulls_card-p137613197514271418qi0i_400.jpg
there's no more cars needed.

Last edited:
Did you finally get all your Camaro SS 69s?

No.
These are missing:

Le Mans Blue Metallic
Glacier Blue Metalllic
Dusk Blue Metallic
Azure Turquoise Metallic
Fathom Blue Metallic
Rallye Green Metallic
Burnished Brown Metallic
Dover White

Back