YOUR OCD 0/0 MUSCLE CARS WANTED (NEW LIST) Open for trades

So, 2 days after you say you're going to send me the paint and 5 days after I sent the car.... still nothing.

Anytime you're free to send, y'know, sometime this year, would be great. Ok? I'm a patient man, but it's wearing a little thin now.

my dodge charger super bee's colour is plum crazy mettalic. I posted yesterday but I dont think you read it. Really sorry for lateness

So, 2 days after you say you're going to send me the paint and 5 days after I sent the car.... still nothing.

Anytime you're free to send, y'know, sometime this year, would be great. Ok? I'm a patient man, but it's wearing a little thin now.

Just be cool man, i am sure he's good for it. Probably internet problems again, check page 7 i think.
i am in a big trade with him myself....sure it will all work out.

@marcos....just a thought....maybe post your sending schedule on op might be an idea to keep people content and i realise it would mean nothing if you indeed are having connection problems but...like i said just a thought...cheers

I will be sending you the 5 paints once i'm in the PSN in a couple of hours. My apologies :(

Hey Marcos,

Was on my way to send you the jensen interceptor mustard today for free (like agreed in the thread) and you deleted me from your friends list...
Can send you another FR, or you dont want the car anymore?

Cheers:cheers:

Hey Marcos,

Was on my way to send you the jensen interceptor mustard today for free (like agreed in the thread) and you deleted me from your friends list...
Can send you another FR, or you dont want the car anymore?

Cheers:cheers:

Sorry. I had to delete friends to make way for new trades but yes please send me an FR. Obrigado :cheers:

do they have to be 0/0 ?

Yes because i already had them all models and colour variations with miles/switches before and since that OCD came a few weeks ago i decided to take the opportunity to just swap them for 0/0 ones. Are we in luck and you have something among those?

Yes because i already had them all models and colour variations with miles/switches before and since that OCD came a few weeks ago i decided to take the opportunity to just swap them for 0/0 ones. Are we in luck and you have something among those?

not 0/0 sorry

I have the following in 0/0:
Super Bee Bright red
Cuda Winchester Grey Metallic
Jensen Interceptor Oakland Green

would you be interested in any of these for Tickets?

I have the following in 0/0:
Super Bee Bright red
Cuda Winchester Grey Metallic
Jensen Interceptor Oakland Green

would you be interested in any of these for Tickets?

What do you have in mind? State your prize please. Thanks.

tickets 1972,1974,1976

3 cars=2 tickets. Let me know if you find this reasonable or not. I have a reasonable explanation for it (which has been spread throughout this thread several times) in case you think i'm not being fair. Thanks 👍

3 cars=2 tickets. Let me know if you find this reasonable or not. I have a reasonable explanation for it (which has been spread throughout this thread several times) in case you think i'm not being fair. Thanks 👍
How about 3 cars=2 tickets & 5 horns

That's ok with me. You can ask me any other items as long as it's not cars/tickets as i have everything in GT5 in 100% as it shows in my signature. So when are we trading?
I can send 1st car now, and the others over next 2 days.send FR to tedshark
Check my sig for horns I need--I keep updated

I have a Jensen Interceptor Mk. III '74 in California Sage Metallic and a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Silvermist Gray. You can have them during the next few days.

I have a Jensen Interceptor Mk. III '74 in California Sage Metallic and a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Silvermist Gray. You can have them during the next few days.

And you can have something in return which would be...? Thanks in advance :)

Back