YOUR OCD 0/0 MUSCLE CARS WANTED (NEW LIST) Open for trades

Below is a list to the cars and colors I have available.

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 (Green Mist Metallic)
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Riverside Gold Metallic)
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 (Riverside Red)
Dodge Charger 440 RR/T '70 (Light Blue Metallic)
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 (Heritage Gold Metallic)
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (Sandalwood Beige)
Plymouth Superbird '70 (In-Violet)
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Yorktown Blue)
Shelby GT350R '65 (White w\blue stripe)

lol, your pm box is still full, you must be a little bit busy...........
..........ok i will start to send my 15 to you tomorrow, 9th.
i have recieved 1 set of gears. more gears & paints to come? any word on nsx/monaro yet? are you still good for my cars & tickets from the agreed date? cheers mate 👍

I think a have the
Plymouth Superbird '70
In Burnt Tan Metallic, I'll check tonight and send FR if I'm correct.

Was I right to trade a RUF 86 for 10 gold chrome paint chips?
I suppose yes. It was a good deal for you anyway :)
Superbird sent

I'll be interested in 1 or 2 cars but i'll have to double check first.
lol, your pm box is still full, you must be a little bit busy...........
..........ok i will start to send my 15 to you tomorrow, 9th.
i have recieved 1 set of gears. more gears & paints to come? any word on nsx/monaro yet? are you still good for my cars & tickets from the agreed date? cheers mate 👍
I'll give you an update in a couple of hours or less regarding the colours of the Honad & Holden cars :) the dates remain as it was yes 👍
I think a have the
Plymouth Superbird '70
In Burnt Tan Metallic, I'll check tonight and send FR if I'm correct.

My PSN ID---> mia2007ruby. Thank you.

First of all i want to apologise for any possible delays on items that should have been sent already. I had to replace my modem/router and therefore i have been without internet for over 2 days:nervous:. The trading stays as it was and i'll resume sending what's owned in a couple of hours from now...after my dinner. Thanks for understanding:tup:

OMGosh I thought it was too quiet.
smiley-laughing025.gif

Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Oh well I guess a sense of humour is wasted. :(

Yes. Not in a mood for humour. Very busy for the last 5~6 weeks working up to 12~13 hours a day with my 2 occupations (i don't call them work since i enjoy what i do). Finalising with having an internet connection that delayed my work considerably and my trades and other things in between. Now...should i be happy? NOT!

You know some times I wish there was a delete button on this dam thing.
Oh well never mind.?
I guess its straight over the head with what I said.
Back to drawing board. Better luck elsewhere when I find some one who can take a joke.
Has for your personal life well blow me down with a feather. Really do not give a monkeys.
That really makes me so mad that someone can not spend a little time to enjoy some one else,s humour.
Man oh man you lost a bit of net and had to work. Wow next time lets hope there,s not a death. We might see you really upset.
Chat soon Bye for now mate.:)

Hug-through-the-internet-27760938551.jpeg

There you go good to see you got your net back.

You know some times I wish there was a delete button on this dam thing.
Oh well never mind.?
I guess its straight over the head with what I said.
Back to drawing board. Better luck elsewhere when I find some one who can take a joke.
Has for your personal life well blow me down with a feather. Really do not give a monkeys.
That really makes me so mad that someone can not spend a little time to enjoy some one else,s humour.
Man oh man you lost a bit of net and and to work. Wow next time lets hope there,s not a death. We might see you really upset.

Oh...i'm sorry...should i? Maybe you don't know how much responsability i have on my shoulders with my work because i have certain entities and organizations to who i have to deliver within certain deadlines? Maybe you don't know my personal life and what englobes it? Maybe i'm not here for your jokes...if i want one i'll watch Comedy Central or some other alike? Maybe i won't blow anything and simply say...in one ear,out in the other?
Maybe and that's just maybe...did i ruffled your feathers because i didn't took the joke at all?
Or maybe i just read beyond that?
Maybe you will open a thread giving car & tickets away like i've done a few times already?
Maybe i will go back to the matter in hand here which is trading and if you have a reply then go ahead but like you said...straight over the head with a reply from me?
Maybe i'm writting like you?

smiley-laughing025.gif

AM not even going to bother reading anyting you wrote mate.
Not worth a comment.
The quote I have given you says it all.

Let me explain.
Look at the posts all beneath what has been written before I quoted this.?

smiley-laughing025.gif

Thats why its been quiet.
Sorry if you did not Get the picture. You just can not resist to acting before you understand the joke.
Thats why its been quiet. Funny. General form of humour that was wasted?
Now do you undestand why I posted what I did.
Thats proven my point with the endless posts after my initial comment.?

I would like this car---Dodge Charger 440 RR/T '70 Light Blue Metallic. What would you want in exchange for it?

0/0 Black cherry Chevelle if you got one. I can send the Dodge Charger 440 RR/T '70 Light Blue Metallic on 8/18.

Hey i can offer Matt blacks and color-shift for 89 or 99 bday tickets

0/0 Black cherry Chevelle if you got one. I can send the Dodge Charger 440 RR/T '70 Light Blue Metallic on 8/18.

I do have it but i'm not trading for cars really,specially when i'm only swapping mine that i already have to replace with 0/0 ones only. Maybe something else you would wish for it?

Well I saw your requests and I have the charger R/T in lite green metallic.Can trade any day after 8/13

MarcosChelas
And to trade for...? Also,are you Brazilian? Because of the name Wagner,just.

Yea I'm Brazilian.Can I hav a lvl23 ticket for it?

Yea I'm Brazilian.Can I hav a lvl23 ticket for it?

Sorry but not for a car i have already i'm afraid. I'm trading these cars just to replace them with 0/0 versions because i have all them models and colour variations already in my garage.

MarcosChelas
Sorry but not for a car i have already i'm afraid. I'm trading these cars just to replace them with 0/0 versions because i have all them models and colour variations already in my garage.

So can I have a 99 ticket?

So can I have a 99 ticket?

Not for a car or ticket really. Read OP again please if you don't mind. I just have an explanation there. If you want to offer 2 cars of your OCD for any ticket i will consider your offer BUT...not 1 for 1,i'm sorry.

MarcosChelas
Not for a car or ticket really. Read OP again please if you don't mind. I just have an explanation there. If you want to offer 2 cars of your OCD for any ticket i will consider your offer BUT...not 1 for 1,i'm sorry.

I read again an I hav the silver metallic interceptor.What about the 2for the lvl23?

Back