YOUR OCD 0/0 MUSCLE CARS WANTED (NEW LIST) Open for trades

I'm interested in tickets really. I see you're booked until the 15th which is fine by me as I'll be on vaction from the 5th-15th anyways. Let me know if you want to set something up.

I'm interested in tickets really. I see you're booked until the 15th which is fine by me as I'll be on vaction from the 5th-15th anyways. Let me know if you want to set something up.

I will set up something with you no problem. Can i pm you tomorrow then? I have a truckload of pms/trades/list/items/PSN ID's to sort first so i need to tidy up the "GT5 warehouse" here 1st. Thanks :)

Sorry. My OP is not misleading. It says booked until the 15th August for cars & tickets. I don't want to be stuck until mid september with cars/tickets to send for cars i already have if you understand my position. You're interested in Academy cars 0/0 but i would be only able to give you 2 cars for your 3 and you're looking at the 20th as of right now. The ball is in your court but if you decline it's not a problem :) Good luck with your search anyway:tup:

it's misleading, because I was misled. I'm not in a hurry and your OP says nothing about you not being willing to trade 1:1 or to schedule trades in september. Nevermind. I understand your position, but I definitely want one 0/0 car entering my garage every day. I hope you understand my position too.
See you around

jvr
it's misleading, because I was misled. I'm not in a hurry and your OP says nothing about you not being willing to trade 1:1 or to schedule trades in september. Nevermind. I understand your position, but I definitely want one 0/0 car entering my garage every day. I hope you understand my position too.
See you around

That's fine. I do understand. Take care.

Hi Marcos
My OCD cars/colours

charger super bee 426 hemi 71 --------------------Indigo Metallic
charger 440 rt 70 ---------------------------------Rallye Green
chevelle ss 454 70 --------------------------------Desert Sand Metallic
superbird 70 -------------------------------------Burnt Orange Metallic
mercury cougar xr7 67 ---------------------------Lime Frost
tempest le mans gto 64 --------------------------Cameo Ivory

I´m looking for Alfa Romeos 0/0/0, preferably:

Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66, in one of these colours:

Bianco Farina
Grigio Grafite
Rosso Farina
Celeste
Blu Medio

or,

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02, in one of these colours:

Nero Metallizzato
Bianco Nuvola
Nero Luxor
Azzurro Gabbiano Metallizzato
Blu Cosmo Metallizzato
Blu Metallizzato
Grigio Metallizzato
Grigio Sterling Metallizzato

Hi Marcos
My OCD cars/colours

charger super bee 426 hemi 71 --------------------Indigo Metallic
charger 440 rt 70 ---------------------------------Rallye Green
chevelle ss 454 70 --------------------------------Desert Sand Metallic
superbird 70 -------------------------------------Burnt Orange Metallic
mercury cougar xr7 67 ---------------------------Lime Frost
tempest le mans gto 64 --------------------------Cameo Ivory

I´m looking for Alfa Romeos 0/0/0, preferably:

Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66, in one of these colours:

Bianco Farina
Grigio Grafite
Rosso Farina
Celeste
Blu Medio

or,

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02, in one of these colours:

Nero Metallizzato
Bianco Nuvola
Nero Luxor
Azzurro Gabbiano Metallizzato
Blu Cosmo Metallizzato
Blu Metallizzato
Grigio Metallizzato
Grigio Sterling Metallizzato
I will be interested in these cars--->charger 440 rt 70 Rallye Green.
chevelle ss 454 70 Desert Sand Metallic.
superbird 70 Burnt Orange Metallic.
mercury cougar xr7 67 Lime Frost. Are you only interested in cars? And i have none of those Alfas you want i'm afraid. I'm booked until the 20th of August though.
TICKETS if you have any 1998

I have all the tickets but i'm super booked until the 20th now. Anything else you would like to receive for them please? Thanks.

carbon gear

I can give you all the Carbon set (30) for this one Charger super bee Willow green. I still have interest in these 2 cars after for 150 gears if you wish---> Chevrolet Green Mist Metallic & Superbrid Walnut Metallic.
Thats 5 full sets of your choice + Carbon set (30) for all 3 cars. 180 gears. Sounds good ?

I can give you all the Carbon set (30) for this one Charger super bee Willow green. I still have interest in these 2 cars after for 150 gears if you wish---> Chevrolet Green Mist Metallic & Superbrid Walnut Metallic.
Thats 5 full sets of your choice + Carbon set (30) for all 3 cars. 180 gears. Sounds good ?

Just those three cars not the five? so send carbon and one sets of suits you can choose maybe something in black. Can send first cars later.

Just those three cars not the five? so send carbon and one sets of suits you can choose maybe something in black. Can send first cars later.

Ok. I've checked and i already have the other 2 cars in 0/0 so those 3 really :). MY PSN ID so you can accept it after i send you the FR---> mia2007ruby. Thanks 👍

First 5 horns sent 👍
Received thank you 👍
8-2 2nd set received thank you 👍
8-3 3rd set received thank you 👍
8-4 4th set received thank you 👍
8-5 5th set received thank you 👍

Last edited:
Cuda --> Autumm Bronze Metallic
Karmann Ghia --> Pirogleb
Volkswagen GTi --> Diamantsilber
BMW 2002 --> Taiga Metallic
Chevelle --> Tuxedo Black
Spitfire --> Delft
Mini Marcos --> Mid Chrome Yellow
Alpine A310 --> Bleu Alpine
Spider 1600 Duetto --> Rosso Farina
Lotus Europa --> Regency Red
Autobianchi A112 Abarth --> Lancia Blue
Plymouth Superbird --> Black Velvet
Cougar XR-7 --> Glacier Blue
Ginetta G4 --> Lotus Yellow
Esprit Turbo --> Red
E-Type Coupe --> Opalescent Bronze Metallic
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans --> Alamo Beige
Lotus Elan --> Carnival Red
Alpine A110 --> Bleu Alpine
Alfa Guilia Sprint '63 --> Bluette
Stingray --> Cortez Silver Metallic
Charger --> Dark Green Metallic
Charger Super Bee --> Dk Gunmetal Metallic
Jensen Interceptor --> Royal Blue
Corvette Coupe --> Saddle Tan Metallic
GT350R --> -- White and Blue stripes
Alfa Guilia Sprint '65 --> Rosso Alfa
Buick Special --> ¿?

the cuda is light gold the superbird is lemon twist and the superbee is gold metallic

in return for one of those cars is Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Hello Good Sir,

Here is a list of my 0/0/0 Muscle Cars

Chevrolet Chevelle SS454(LS6)...................Misty Turquoise Metallic
Dodge Charger 440R/T '70.........................White
Dodge Charger SuperBee 426 Hemi............Indigo Metalliic
Jensen Interceptor MK III '74......................Claret
Plymouth SuperBird '70...............................Yellow Gold
Plymouth CUDA 440 SixPack '71..................SassyGrassGreen...Tahitian Walnut Metallic.
Pontiac LeMans Tempest GTO '64.................Yorktown Blue..Saddle Bronze...Marimba Red
Shelby GT 350R........................................White,Blue stripes(only color)

Let me know if I can Help.
Thank You

the cuda is light gold the superbird is lemon twist and the superbee is gold metallic

in return for one of those cars is Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
So you want 1 Academy Car for 1 of these right? If thats the case sorry but i can't help you really. Why? Because i have all these cars that are in the OCD at the moment already and i'm only replacing them with 0/0 versions of them so personally i see with less trading value for myself anyway. I do have all the Academy cars (both) in all colours and in 0/0 as well but unless you request some other items other than the one you requested i'll have to decline then. And you're trading in HOODFIELD's thread for gears so why would i give you a car since i'm offering basically the same as him? I can give you the same gears he has as well or isn't that with the same fairness to you? I'll await your reply on this. Thanks 👍
Then I would like helmets: carbon, divider.
suits: checkered, gridmesh.
for my tempest le mans gto in skyline blue & charger 440 r/t in dark grey metallic
is that cool???
Cooler than vanilla ice cream :) Please send an FR to mia2007ruby and i'll promptly dispatch them to you. Thanks.
Thanks for being so quick sir.:D 👍
Went today to the register office to change my name to Speedy gonzalez just because of you :P You had a fatal accident not long ago with your GT5 so i had a conscient duty to repay you earlier for your continuous loyalty as well and decide to push my trades with cars/tickets a day further and then it happenend ;) You're mostly welcome my friend...just don't have a relapsed accident with your GT5 please :dopey:
Hello Good Sir,

Here is a list of my 0/0/0 Muscle Cars

Chevrolet Chevelle SS454(LS6)...................Misty Turquoise Metallic
Dodge Charger 440R/T '70.........................White
Dodge Charger SuperBee 426 Hemi............Indigo Metalliic
Jensen Interceptor MK III '74......................Claret
Plymouth SuperBird '70...............................Yellow Gold
Plymouth CUDA 440 SixPack '71..................SassyGrassGreen...Tahitian Walnut Metallic.
Pontiac LeMans Tempest GTO '64.................Yorktown Blue..Saddle Bronze...Marimba Red
Shelby GT 350R........................................White,Blue stripes(only color)

Let me know if I can Help.
Thank You

You surely can :) I like these--->Chevrolet Chevelle SS454(LS6) Misty Turquoise Metallic.
Dodge Charger 440R/T '70 White.
Jensen Interceptor MK III '74 Claret.
Plymouth SuperBird '70 Yellow Gold. And what would you like for them 4 cars to be sent to you? Thanks 👍

:lol: I have backed it up twice.;) Believe me I learnt my lesson.:dopey:,Thanks again.👍

Hello again Good Sir

I will trade for 5 paints per car.:) If that works for you:tup: You can ADD me playnthru:sly:

For the first car, 5 Mattes'. Any color(No Whites Please), Will be fine. Or I can make A list, either is O.K.👍

I can start sending Today after reset:tup:

Which car would you like first?

Thanks, playnthru

Hello again Good Sir

I will trade for 5 paints per car.:) If that works for you:tup: You can ADD me playnthru:sly:

For the first car, 5 Mattes'. Any color(No Whites Please), Will be fine. Or I can make A list, either is O.K.👍

Thanks, playnthru

Hello again Good Sir

Thanks, playnthru

Make your list of paints because it would be exactly what you like so i would go with that if possible. I can send you the paints in 10 minutes. MY PSN ID---mia2007ruby. There is no preference in what car comes first really :) Thank you 👍

i have a tunisian tan metallic cuda 440 six pack 71. all i want is a leguna seca blue paint chip or a few if you have them, also a carbon schwartz from a m3

my psn is gsxdrifter1

I have the following available:

Superbird '70 - Deep Burnt Orange Metallic
Cougar XR-7 '67 - Onyx
Tempest LeMans GTO '64 - Sunfire Red
Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Sassy Grass Green
Chevelle ss454 '70 - Classic White
Charger 440 R/T '70 - Panther Pink
Charger SuperBee 426 Hemi '71 - Indigo Metallic

Any interest in these? Please let me know when you are able.

I have the following available:

Cougar XR-7 '67 - Onyx
Chevelle ss454 '70 - Classic White
Charger SuperBee 426 Hemi '71 - Indigo Metallic

Any interest in these? Please let me know when you are able.

Definitely interested in these 5---
Chevelle ss454 '70 -Classic White
What are you interested in return for them?

Yes Sir, FR sent.
How about,
Matte Pink
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Green
Matte Brown
Matte Purple

I'll send @ reset, in about 3 hours. (1) Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 Misty Turquiose Metallic.

Back