YOUR OCD 0/0 MUSCLE CARS WANTED (NEW LIST) Open for trades

They are 0/0.Can you book me in 8/14 and 8/15?

Hi Marcos, how are you?

Just saw that your after the jensens now... have one 0/0/0 in Mustard... believe its missing on your list...
Will send you for free, but only have free day Aug19...
Is it ok?👍

Cheers! (Abraço)

I do have it but i'm not trading for cars really,specially when i'm only swapping mine that i already have to replace with 0/0 ones only. Maybe something else you would wish for it?

I'll pass on this trade then. I'm only interested in cars at the moment.

Hi Marcos,

I have the following:
Jensen Interceptor - Fawn Metallic
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Mood indigo metallic

Both 0/0 ofcourse. Id like 10 horns per car. PM me if you are interested, thanks.

CRAP.... the OCD has been updated and the cars have GONE!!!! :nervous:

I have the Jensen in black but thats it! :ill: I kept meaning to buy the others but I didn't expect them update it so soon. :ouch:

I'll send the Jensen but I guess the other trades are off... SORRY!!!! :guilty:

Ok thanks, so are we cool with everything, the PM I sent and all that? resolved?
I guess we are. If i didn't replied to your Pms it's simply because i moved on.
Hi Marcos, how are you?

Just saw that your after the jensens now... have one 0/0/0 in Mustard... believe its missing on your list...
Will send you for free, but only have free day Aug19...
Is it ok?👍

Cheers! (Abraço)
I'll pass on this trade then. I'm only interested in cars at the moment.
No problem.
Hi Marcos,

I have the following:
Jensen Interceptor - Fawn Metallic
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Mood indigo metallic

Both 0/0 ofcourse. Id like 10 horns per car. PM me if you are interested, thanks.
I certainly will. Thanks gouki :)
CRAP.... the OCD has been updated and the cars have GONE!!!! :nervous:

I have the Jensen in black but thats it! :ill: I kept meaning to buy the others but I didn't expect them update it so soon. :ouch:

I'll send the Jensen but I guess the other trades are off... SORRY!!!! :guilty:

Nothing you can do now isn't it? So the Jensen is for...5 paints?

Anyone want a RUF '00, RS200, XJ220

Please do not hijack my thread and make your own like everyone does. If it's lack of knowledge in how to do it read the Q & A in the Forum. If it's something else which i don't have to name it,then you're in the wrong place to do it.

So when you said that you moved on you mean you understood what I said and just continued doing what you do? btw the ocd changed, are you going to be interested in any of the new cars now?

So when you said that you moved on you mean you understood what I said and just continued doing what you do? btw the ocd changed, are you going to be interested in any of the new cars now?

Correct. It depends on what cars you have and what you want for them.

Ok first of all are you interested in super gt? Trucks? I also have 2 lamborghini countaches, one red and one white. One of them is an anniversary edition. Do you have lvl 24 or '67 ticket? I am interested in that and chrome.

Chevy Chevelle SS 454 '70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Ford RS200 '84

Does the RS200 count as a muscle car?...

these are the cars I have...wanna trade mate?

MarcosChelas

Interested in these 3 cars---Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 Saddle Bronze
Plymouth Superbird '70 Alpine White
Plymouth 440 Six Pack '71 Curious Yellow.
I'll pm you 👍

All 3 sent.

Ok first of all are you interested in super gt? Trucks? I also have 2 lamborghini countaches, one red and one white. One of them is an anniversary edition. Do you have lvl 24 or '67 ticket? I am interested in that and chrome.
Seriously. We've been through this like 6 million times...that's why i never replied to your pm's. 1---Are the cars you're offering in the OP? No. 2---Do i have to explain myself again about what cars i'm looking for? No.
Chevy Chevelle SS 454 '70
Ford RS200 '84

Does the RS200 count as a muscle car?...

these are the cars I have...wanna trade mate?
I will trade for these 2 ---Chevy Chevelle SS 454 '70
but i need to know if they are in 0/0 and what colour as well first. Thank you .
I have Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70- Gobi Beige, do you want it?
I do :) And what are you interested in?
MarcosChelas

Interested in these 3 cars---Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 Saddle Bronze
Plymouth Superbird '70 Alpine White
Plymouth 440 Six Pack '71 Curious Yellow.
I'll pm you 👍

All 3 sent.

Thank you very much:tup: I still have to send you some paints and gears as well :)

that just made no sense at all ok.

Well. I haven't changed the OP yet have i? So that clearly means that NO...I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY CAR FROM THE NEW OCD AT THIS MOMENT. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH NOW? I HOPE IT IS!

OMG Then why did you say that you were interested in the new ocd cars then? fail. Now is that clear? I hope it is.

Back