ZL1 Replica

• Thread starter Slash
  • 182 comments
Excellent, thanks.
Also, please contact me if you do decide to make your other replicas available; I'm interested. 👍
Edit : Just tested mine on the track, and I got pretty similar numbers launching in 1st; even better when launching in 2nd, so I guess the tune stayed on this one.

Last edited:
Just check the transmission lol.

2008 Bullitt will be out soon

Aha no someone else was making a a zl1 replica

If it was Beretta, me and him have identical tunes because we both agreed that more people should have the car.

Slashfan
If it was Beretta, me and him have identical tunes because we both agreed that more people should have the car.

That's who it was! Well tell him I said thanks

Will do lol. Yeah the tunes are exactly the same.

So when we racing our Camaro ZL1 replica's?....I don't think my Camaro ZL1 replica, is the same as yours,I haven't seen your tune,nor have you seen mine. How about posting your tune like you said you would? Then we can compare tunes what do you say?

So when we racing our Camaro ZL1 replica's?....I don't think my Camaro ZL1 replica, is the same as yours,I haven't seen your tune,nor have you seen mine. How about posting your tune like you said you would? Then we can compare tunes what do you say?

From what you told me, my tune is near identical

I just want to point out that the suspenson and LSD on the car was left completely stock.
I'm not expert when i comes to replicas, but there simply isn't a tune.

From what you told me, my tune is near identical

Ya could be close, but suspension settings will be different.Didn't mean to sound angry or take it out on you Slash:dopey: It's been a rough day my boss was a a$$ today. I apoligze if I upset ya no hard feelings ok:)

I just want to point out that the suspenson and LSD on the car was left completely stock.
I'm not expert when i comes to replicas, but there simply isn't a tune.

That was the point. The SS and ZL1 handle the same. I posted this several times already.

I've given away my ZL-1 Replica (from my OP) at least 15 times in the past. (This was before your guys came with these threads)....
Soo, it could come from anywhere 👍

Cheers :cheers:

I've given away my ZL-1 Replica (from my OP) at least 15 times in the past. (This was before your guys came with these threads)....
Soo, it could come from anywhere 👍

Cheers :cheers:

Possibly. All I know is everything I have entered was pulled off the internet.

Eeehmm.... i think you've deleted me from your FL list caise your not on it.

I may have on accident not realizing it. Shoot me another one.

No problem.

Sorry about the wait guys, been having some health issues lately so I can't be on all the time.

Latest Posts

Back