ZL1 Replica

• Thread starter Slash
  • 182 comments
Um .. Slash , after trading with you ... I went to the GT truck to receive the car . I opened the ticket and used the car online . When I selected it and went to the settings , there was nothing. Soo basiacly what I received was a stock camaro with a spoiler and different wheels :ouch:

Anyway you could explain me this ? :indiff:

Thanks

Um .. Slash , after trading with you ... I went to the GT truck to receive the car . I opened the ticket and used the car online . When I selected it and went to the settings , there was nothing. Soo basiacly what I received was a stock camaro with a spoiler and different wheels :ouch:

Thanks

Oh, oh ... I guess he forgot to save after he did the settings on the car?
:nervous:

Ok will send an FR in a few houres:tup:

I got it. I'll add you soon.

Fantastic!
Thanks ...
👍

No problem.

Thanks

WTF????? This happened to cgg too. The car is completely tuned there is NO reason why it's not sending the tune. I sent cgg a Mach 1 and the EXACT same thing happened. PD need to fix this trash.

Oh, oh ... I guess he forgot to save after he did the settings on the car?
:nervous:

No they were saved.

I tell you right now the thing was tuned when I sent it

And our winner of the lottery is:

GAMERDOG!!!! Congrats, you've won a Limited Edition Burgundy ZL1! You have one day to claim your prize. The prize will be sent after orders have been completed.

Thank you Slash, I must say that's REALLY impressive. Want to try some of my replicas in thanks? :)

Guys the lottery is over. The winner was already announced =P

Latest Posts

Back