Zonda F Clubsport Replica

• Thread starter Cole
  • 160 comments
United States
Washington
DemonofRazgriz

Hello all, I have just finished something that I think could and should have been in GT5 right from the getgo: A [replica of] the Pagani Zonda F Clubsport.

Built to specifications, it is created from a standard Zonda C12 and is modified to correspond with the statistics and performance figures from the real thing! As I would like to make something off of this, I will be making these to-order for customers from next Monday (the 18th) on as they are requested. I have put together a little YouTube presentation showcasing a number of the car's most significant features, and have a few photographs to show-off its stunning appearance. If anyone wants one, I will be happy to trade; all you have to do is PM me on here or on PSN. I will likely accept almost anything for them, so even if you're not sure, just ask!

NOTE: DUE TO INTERNET ISSUES, TRADING HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD INDEFINITELY. UPON REPAIR OF CONNECTION ALL TRADES WILL BE REINSTATED IMMEDIATELY. ALL FRIEND REQUESTS SENT WILL BE UNACKNOWLEDGEABLE UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS FIXED

[Trade Schedule] (Please allow two days for assembly and delivery)
[6/18/12] - CostasDrifter (COMPLETE) - Infiniti G20 '98
[6/20/12] - sharky969 (COMPLETE) - BMW M3 GTR '03
[6/22/12] - StarLight (COMPLETE) - 5x Gold/5x Reflex Spice/3x Shadow Black paints
[6/24/12] - Scottish GT (SENT - PENDING COMPLETION) - Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
[6/26/12] - Igwyana (DELAYED - SEE ABOVE) - RUF 3400S '00/Maziora Andromedall
[6/28/12] - frenzel (DELAYED - SEE ABOVE) - Level 24 Ticket
[6/30/12] - zakyta_4 (PENDING) - Jaguar XJ220 '92
[7/10/12] - Limey77 (PENDING) - Mopar Viper Replica '06
[7/12/12] - 1241Penguin (PENDING) - Cizeta V16T '94
[7/14/12] - Silver10 (PENDING) - ARTA Garaiya '03
[7/16/12] - Rob192005 (PENDING) - Nomad Diablo GT-1 #88 '00

Statistics:
Horsepower: 658bhp @ 5500RPM
Torque: 656ft.-lbs @ 5000RPM
Weight: 1240kg
0-100km/h: 3.653 seconds
0-160km/h: 6.866 seconds
Top Speed: 345.1 km/h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTsEbG_EJmE

Picture Gallery:
Full Gallery
highspeedring3k.jpg

highspeedring2ch.jpg

highspeedring1tp.jpg

highspeedringuv.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, not. I only have a XJ220 with some mileage on it (and switches).

Alright, what about a '00 RUF 3400S? It does NOT have to be 0/0/0, but I do require that it have under 500 km (310 mi) and no mods.

I would like one as well. What are you after? I have both FT-86 II in 0/0/0 as well as the speed 12 and NSX Prototype LM Road Car in 0/0/0. I do of course have a lot of level tickets and a few birthday tickets. Name your price.

Looks nice!

Did you manage to find the correct suspension set up and gear ratios to make it a replica, or is it more of a look a like?

I only ask because the torque figure and weight are both off from the real life figures, probably due to GT5 limitations.

Good work though, keep it up.

Hi mate, I'd like to get one of these please, I've got XJ220 0/0/0 in Alpine Metallic if your interested:tup:

i love gt5
I also want one, which car do you want?

I would like a RUF 3400S. As I saido before, it doesn't have to be 0/0/0, but does have to have <500km (300 mi).

Scottish GT5
I would like one as well. What are you after? I have both FT-86 II in 0/0/0 as well as the speed 12 and NSX Prototype LM Road Car in 0/0/0. I do of course have a lot of level tickets and a few birthday tickets. Name your price.

I am interested in that NSX, does this work?

Limey77
Looks nice!

Did you manage to find the correct suspension set up and gear ratios to make it a replica, or is it more of a look a like?

I only ask because the torque figure and weight are both off from the real life figures, probably due to GT5 limitations.

Good work though, keep it up.
The suspension is not tuned to spec; I was unable to locate a specifications sheet for them. The gearing, however, is modified to fit the real F Clubsport (345.1 km/h top speed).

And bear in mind that this is a F CLUBSPORT replica. Not to be confused with the standard F. While the horsepower is slightly off (no engine computer modifications were used), it is actually very close. The weight is lessened to IRL spec as well (without ballast).

frenzal
Yep, thats ok if you wish, but I am unable to send until the 24th due to other scheduled trades.

Oh then I will reciprocate on the 24th as well

To all Applicants, please send me a PM regarding your transactions so that they may be more easily managed, organized, and fulfilled.

Thank you.

Cole
The suspension is not tuned to spec; I was unable to locate a specifications sheet for them. The gearing, however, is modified to fit the real F Clubsport (345.1 km/h top speed).

And bear in mind that this is a F CLUBSPORT replica. Not to be confused with the standard F. While the horsepower is slightly off (no engine computer modifications were used), it is actually very close. The weight is lessened to IRL spec as well (without ballast).

I'll take one as well then.

I can offer any of my replicas

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250201

Or if there's something else you want let me know.

Limey77
Sure do. Send me an FR and I'll send it over tonight.

See now THAT'S a problem, as I am not able to get to my PS3 until Monday. If you send the FR, I will get back to you as soon ap possible

No problem, I'll send FR today and then when you accept I'll send it over.

Let me know when you'll be able to send mine over, there's no rush.

I have pm'd you. Please use multi-quote so you don't get a hard time off the mods! 👍

Back