Zonda F Clubsport Replica

• Thread starter Cole
  • 160 comments
My devoutest apologies. It appears that I had written down the information in the first post wrong. The settings are saved correct, the information was presented incorrectly.

The Zonda F Clubsport actually weighs 1230kg and has 650hp IRL. The first post information will be updated immediately. Sorry for the troubles, though thanks for bringing this to my attention...

But another way to check the settings is their title. If they are called "Zonda F CLUBSPORT #001", then they are checked and verified. If not, then they are not (as can be expected).

It's called like this.

FR sent I make sure I will get 7/14/12 spot

p.s. DemonofRazgriz that sound like you play ace combat 5 before
Your entry has been confirmed. Thank you for your patience!

And yes, AC5 is my favorite game of all time aside from Gran Turismo 4. CHOPPER! D:
It's called like this.

Then it is correct, and the stats match that of the Real Life Clubsport. Again, I apologize, but the information presented in the first page was incorrect. If you would like to return your Clubsport, it can be done any time and for a complete refund.
Sorry for any inconvenience or trouble that might have resulted from this.

Then it is correct, and the stats match that of the Real Life Clubsport. Again, I apologize, but the information presented in the first page was incorrect. If you would like to return your Clubsport, it can be done any time and for a complete refund.
Sorry for any inconvenience or trouble that might have resulted from this.

Don't have to be sorry. All good :)👍

Received and tucked away.... thanks a bunch for the trade... and the great replica... keep up the greeat work..... 👍
You are definitely welcome, I have every intention to keep making replicas, and shall do so once this whole thing dies down a little. Thank you for your compliments! Happy driving!

Sent

4x Silver + 1x Reflex Spice 👎 (must be 5x Reflex Spice) my bad!
5x Gold 👍
3x Shadow Black - Pontiac 👍

Tomorrow I will send another 5x Reflex Spice, sorry for the inconvenience.

:cheers:

StarLight
Sent

4x Silver + 1x Reflex Spice 👎 (must be 5x Reflex Spice) my bad!
5x Gold 👍
3x Shadow Black - Pontiac 👍

Tomorrow I will send another 5x Reflex Spice, sorry for the inconvenience.

:cheers:

Absolutely no problem at all. Would you like your silvers back? I have little use for them but can certainly find one :-P

Cole
NSX-R LM Concept Road Car

Ok, I can send tomorrow! (Already sent today and I was expecting the car tomorrow!)

Latest Posts

Back