Zonda F Clubsport Replica

• Thread starter Cole
  • 160 comments
Great work here guys helping out the OP, so many great people here on GTP willing to help out:)

@frenzal: same as limey mate, i've sent XJ220 over to cole, save your trades and I'll grab a copy when shared:dopey:

Cole,

I'd be happy to help by sending the car I have onto a couple of people for you if you like?

I'll send you a FR and can cover three of his customers, two of whom have already sent their cars....I'll send my own ticket to OP once his 'net issues are resolved.

I'll send you a FR and can cover three of his customers, two of whom have already sent their cars....I'll send my own ticket to OP once his 'net issues are resolved.

No problem, I should be able to send later today for you 👍

No, don't send to anybody other than the OP. We are simply getting the car to those ordering, when he accepts your FR send him your committed part of the trade.

No, don't send to anybody other than the OP. We are simply getting the car to those ordering, when he accepts your FR send him your committed part of the trade.

gotcha

Are you still making them after 7/16? If so, I'd like to put in an order request for one. Please let me know what you would like in exchange as I have a wide variety of vehicles.

Are you still making them after 7/16? If so, I'd like to put in an order request for one. Please let me know what you would like in exchange as I have a wide variety of vehicles.

he might not cause his internet has too be fix

UPDATE:

I have solved the internet issue; PSN is back up for reasons I do not wish to discuss at the moment. Trading will resume, and I have stockpiled so many of these damn things that trading them can resume at 1/day (double of my previous rate) in any case.

How many of you have already received an F that was scheduled to be delivered while the internet was down?

UPDATE:

I have solved the internet issue; PSN is back up for reasons I do not wish to discuss at the moment. Trading will resume, and I have stockpiled so many of these damn things that trading them can resume at 1/day (double of my previous rate) in any case.

How many of you have already received an F that was scheduled to be delivered while the internet was down?

Welcome back:)
I've managed to get a copy mate, no need to send it me:tup:

UPDATE:

my trade with you is tomorrow so ya

p.s. I didn't received an F yet

The next car I will send will be to Silver10. If anyone in front of him in line did not receive one, please PM me and I will personally resolve the issue.

Sir,you can swap the delayed ones with mine,I cannot send the Diablo until the 28th as I went on with my schedule during your down time,I hope this is okay...

Received mate. :cheers:

I've got Limey, Zakyta, Silver10 and Rob covered , btw.

I have.. I will send the L24 ticket tonight.

The next car I will send will be to Silver10. If anyone in front of him in line did not receive one, please PM me and I will personally resolve the issue.

As you can see, Igywana sent me the Zonda and I put it on share for Rob, Limey, Zakyta, and Silver10. All those fellas borrowed and copied it from me so all that's left to do is we send you our part of te trade. I am still waiting for you to accept my FR so I can send you the L24 ticket for my part of the trade.

Glad we could help, man.

:cheers:

I got it now thank you so much

As you can see, Igywana sent me the Zonda and I put it on share for Rob, Limey, Zakyta, and Silver10. All those fellas borrowed and copied it from me so all that's left to do is we send you our part of te trade. I am still waiting for you to accept my FR so I can send you the L24 ticket for my part of the trade.

Glad we could help, man.

:cheers:

Actually I didn't mate...

Banjo, I would like a Lv. 16 ticket if you have one.

Andres, if you have the Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '10, that would be great.

Again, sorry for the issues. I will accept all FRs as soon as I get home today.

Back