Zonda F Clubsport Replica

• Thread starter Cole
  • 160 comments
would love one of theese, still want an M3 GTR?

Eh, I already have an M3 coming...

How about a Mobil 1 NSX Race Car? It does not have to be 0/0/0, but does have to have less than 500 original km (210 mi) on it. :)

Igwyana, I must apologize for yesterday.

At current time, my ISP is not allowing me access to the PSN for some unknown reason, and by extension I was not able to deliver your replica yesterday. I will continue on the problem today, and I will try to have it completed as soon as possible.

On a more positive note, I now have an extra replica in store, so no other requests will be delayed as of yet. I appreciate all your patience.

Let me know if you're having trouble connecting still, I can't send ticket unless FR is accpted.

Igwyana, I must apologize for yesterday.

At current time, my ISP is not allowing me access to the PSN for some unknown reason, and by extension I was not able to deliver your replica yesterday. I will continue on the problem today, and I will try to have it completed as soon as possible.

On a more positive note, I now have an extra replica in store, so no other requests will be delayed as of yet. I appreciate all your patience.

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

Update (6/28/12):

The problem has yet to be resolved. I have contacted my ISP (XFinity), and they were next to useless (OBVIOUSLY connecting to PSN would be difficult if my PS3 were off, which is what they suggested). I will continue to troubleshoot the issue, but if push comes to shove I am going to be forced to buy an ethernet cable.

To all of you who have been delayed by this, my sincerest apologies go out to you. If I have yet to send/confirm an FR, you may push back my agreed trades indefinitely. I understand you all likely still have trading going on, and this spectacle should not be interrupting it. My trades can wait.

On the DOUBLY positive note, I have two extra replicas, so the second PSN starts working again I will churn those out like no tomorrow! xD

The introductory post has been edited to comply with these notices.

Update (6/28/12):

The problem has yet to be resolved. I have contacted my ISP (XFinity), and they were next to useless (OBVIOUSLY connecting to PSN would be difficult if my PS3 were off, which is what they suggested). I will continue to troubleshoot the issue, but if push comes to shove I am going to be forced to buy an ethernet cable.

To all of you who have been delayed by this, my sincerest apologies go out to you. If I have yet to send/confirm an FR, you may push back my agreed trades indefinitely. I understand you all likely still have trading going on, and this spectacle should not be interrupting it. My trades can wait.

On the DOUBLY positive note, I have two extra replicas, so the second PSN starts working again I will churn those out like no tomorrow! xD

The introductory post has been edited to comply with these notices.

I can send this Zonda to Igwyana as you have already sent me my version and I have not touched it..... I have him on my FL so I will fire it to him tonight to ease your load.... 👍

I can send this Zonda to Igwyana as you have already sent me my version and I have not touched it..... I have him on my FL so I will fire it to him tonight to ease your load.... 👍

EDIT: Zonda has been fired to Igwyana... had a spot open.... hope you don't mind....

Thank you for your generosity. I will try to get this resolved as soon as possible.

EDIT: Zonda has been fired to Igwyana... had a spot open.... hope you don't mind....

Thank you for your generosity. I will try to get this resolved as soon as possible.

No that's why you just gotta love GTP, thanks to Sharky and thanks Cole for your creation 👍

Thanks guys. Now that you have it, you don't have to give me the 3400. While I'd like it, I don't have anything to show for it :-\

Thanks guys. Now that you have it, you don't have to give me the 3400. While I'd like it, I don't have anything to show for it :-\

I sent it a few days ago, have a look earlier in thread.

Added - quoted from post on 23rd June
3400S should be in your giftbox 👍

2nd Edit - Just checked your GT5 log and it's showing 24th June - Received Gift car ticket 3400S '00 👍

Oh. I forgot; normally PSN keeps track of that for me :P

I am a wreck without it xD

Now, I don't think THAT will be necessary, but who knows?

And I guess I'm just not used to members of a gaming community looking out for each other xD
It warms me heart a little, after playing Battlefield and TDU2 for far too long... :P

Now, I don't think THAT will be necessary, but who knows?

And I guess I'm just not used to members of a gaming community looking out for each other xD
It warms me heart a little, after playing Battlefield and TDU2 for far too long... :P

There are some great people on GTP and a lot of people willing to help others out 👍

I was due to send you the Nomad Diablo tomorrow..I guess I'll have to put this on the back-burner now,I hope you get this sorted out mate,I'll have to re-arrange it for the end of July as I have a full schedule til 7-27(not counting tomorrow).

Cole,

I'd be happy to help by sending the car I have onto a couple of people for you if you like?

I was due to send you the Nomad Diablo tomorrow..I guess I'll have to put this on the back-burner now,I hope you get this sorted out mate,I'll have to re-arrange it for the end of July as I have a full schedule til 7-27(not counting tomorrow).

Bud, if push comes to shove I cn send him one for you sooner than that....that way you get your car, and I get that warm fuzzy feeling :lol: Seriously, don't mind doing it.

Cole,

I'd be happy to help by sending the car I have onto a couple of people for you if you like?

I have Zakyta, Limey and Silver on my FR list, if you can get it to me I can cover them. They're all good to trade with, I'd back them to honour their trades with the OP when he's open again.

Bud, if push comes to shove I can cover your Diablo with him depending on when he;s able to open up again.

Thanks matey,anything you need?

No mate, it's all good. I reckon it won't be too long till OP's 'net problems are sorted...

Excuse dble post, still don't know how to combine multiquote WITH edit.

Yeah, I was just looking at your scheduling, that's all.

frenzal
I have Zakyta, Limey and Silver on my FR list, if you can get it to me I can cover them. They're all good to trade with, I'd back them to honour their trades with the OP when he's open again.

Bud, if push comes to shove I can cover your Diablo with him depending on when he;s able to open up again.

Thanks Frenzal.

I've already sent my Mopar to Cole, so if you put the Zonda on share I can just copy it so you don't have to waste a trade on me.

Thanks Frenzal.

I've already sent my Mopar to Cole, so if you put the Zonda on share I can just copy it so you don't have to waste a trade on me.

Cheers mate....I'll see how I can work out things with Igwyana. 👍

Back