Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
Elo!

First time to show my skills off 💡 Really like pics that shows Speed and smoke! Hope you feel the same, if you do I hope you like my pics to :dopey:

Drive safe :sly:
Jo-que

some of my newer pictures:

i added the lights on the next pic, and i know i probably went over the top, but i couldn't help it:sly:

any comments would be appreciated:)

I now have a Gallery up and running. Take a look when you have spare time, and be sure to post a comment. the gallery isn't much at the moment, but it should soon grow. (hopefully).

Click on the pic! = It shall lead you in the right direction.

Honorable Mentions for week 2...

off topic...
All the time, when I am on this site, it freezes up for about 2 minutes then gives me this...

Anyone know a quick fix?

sorry for not posting in the right section before:

my 300z(best drift car, IMO)

drifting in the wagon, old school style:

sti wagon:

supra:

sliding in the goat:

sometimes the road of life is a bumpy one:

My first couple of drifting pictures. I've only been drifting for a week or two now, so these are some of my first attempts so go easy :nervous:

I need lots more practise espically with FR 2WD cars. But it's nice to finally see the fruits of my labour on here, and when I watch my replays.

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3

Sorry the photos are so small, but I can't get to my free webspace at the moment.

My very first post on GTPlanet. I began drifting a few days ago and have been taking some photos of my achievements. I have yet to perfect my drifts, but I'm training hard. Please give me some feedback on the images. :dopey:

ok guys first off i havent played gt4 for very long so this isnt all that good so just let me know what you think of this 1

come on some one tell me how my pic is? good or bad?

Back