BreakerOhio's ** M3 Challenge ** Video updated 09/27/07

BreakerOhio
To help reduce the amount of new threads I may make in the future for videos, I'm going to follow suit like the others here and do the same with haveing this one thread with updates posted here for all my videos.

Before the videos, here are some photos of my virtual cockpit:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65612

Videos (Order with the latest videos listed first):

Added 09/27/07

D1GP at Englishtown, NJ. Music represents my mood.

Drift Dojo Video Collection

Kansei Drifting
Kansei Drift: this is performed in substitution for braking. Not setting exhibition style drifting or lap records, but demonstrating some driving techniques. When entering a high speed corner I lift my foot off the throttle to induce a mild over steer and then balance the drift through steering and throttle motions. (note the car that is being used for this style of drift should be a neutral balanced car therefore the over steer will induce itself, AP1 Honda S2000... if the car plows through any turn this technique will not work).

BreakerOhio_Amusing360s.wmv

XDGP_Teaser_0001.jpg NEW

Drift Dojo New Member Inductee Video added December 17, 2005 (8 megs)

DriftDojo_NumaNuma 24 meg video featuring one of FBI's members. Added December 17, 2005

October 2005 Xlink drifting. Featuring Myself, Suzuki, Boundary Layer, and DropTop_Chick

The Beginning Featuring TankSpanker

Tadem_DD
Drift Dojo August 31st Tandem Drifting.
52 megs high quality. Get it while its up.

Honda NSX-R Prototyple LM Race CAR '02 Tuned for Drifting

Vtec at Apricot Hill
Backup Link
27 Megs Added August 18 2005
Stock Drifting with DFP 900 Degree Displayed. 180 Degree Angles NEW

Drift Envy
16 Megs Added July 29 2005
57 Meg Best Quality Video availiable by request.

Enter The Dojo (July Edition)
22 Megs Added July 20 2005
84 Meg Best Quality Video Availiable 09/08/05 by request.
Online replay highlights from our two drift sessions at Deep Forest and Trail Mountain on July 18th 2005.
5 players online.
3 DD members present. BreakerOhio, DropTop_Chick, and Dking.

Gran Valley East Reverse Xlink Sessions with DropTop_Chick and Dking
15 Megs Added June 22 2005

June 05 2005 Xlink 4 Players
10 Megs 2 mins 56 secs. Added June 06 2005

Advanced Ebrake Demonstration
5megs, Added 5/22, Link working as of 06/11/05

Xlink Battle May 2005 Final
13 megs, 3:27 mins. Reuploaded by request Sept 03, 2005

Xlink D1 Battle May 2005 Trailer
4 megs added 5/11

First Xlink Drift Video

Peel Off
2:18 mins 8 megs Added 4/29

900 Degree Demonstration Video thread

First Gt4 Drift Video thread

vtec513
thanks alot my ohio friend u have showed me how to drift a drivetrain once thought impossible in this game

This video wouldn't have happened tonight if you hadn't IMed me to give awd a shot. When I got some nice Skyline clips, I figured what the heck make it a video. 👍 :)

yeah i been playing with a stock n1 skyline on n2/ and on n1 tires as a base car and it is working great reminiscent of stock drifting on sim tires in gt3 .. thinks back the good ole' days

Awesome drifting, good editing. My only qualms are with the music and the random words showing up on the screen, but to each his own.

But, like I said, good drifting, as usual. Keep it up dude 👍

burnout060
Awesome drifting, good editing. My only qualms are with the music and the random words showing up on the screen, but to each his own.

But, like I said, good drifting, as usual. Keep it up dude 👍

:) thanks. I added the words because it matched with the lyrics in the song. Trying to get you guys to sing along......ha ha just playing, but I think the lyrics matched up well with the video so I decided to add them for fun. 👍

BreakerOhio
:) thanks. I added the words because it matched with the lyrics in the song. Trying to get you guys to sing along......ha ha just playing, but I think the lyrics matched up well with the video so I decided to add them for fun. 👍

Oh yeah, the lyrics matched perfectly with the vid, I'm not denying that at all. A+ video all around for sure. I liked the PS2 part the best :)

MdnIte
Ermm.. Ok.. Downloading.

Only a preview? :indiff: :drool:

Oh nice S2k man..

Only a preview because we just captured a bunch last night and that is all the time I have to make it. I have to review all the clips and probably work on it this weekend.

Nice vid. The S2K was pretty good. Wish I had a modem now to do some of that XLink stuff. 👍

Started on the second xlink drifting video on Tuesday night and was only able to compile a short trailer since I had to review all the clips. But now the clips have been put together. Enjoy.

Dking: Silver Fd
Trabeate: Blue Fd
BreakerOhio: Red Amuse R1 S2000

We used comfort tires and all the cars are stock arcade cars.

:cheers:

GT4 Xlink Vide May 2005

:) Thanks again breaker for making my online appearence possible! hope you ppl enjoy! there is more to come in the near future stay tuned....Drift it if u got it

Judging by rick's comment I'll be in for abit of entertainment :lol:

rickjames
Holy sh**

I concur.

Btw, who were the breakers in the clip? Just random guys or was it one of you? He had a nice uprock style going 👍

MdnIte
Judging by rick's comment I'll be in for abit of entertainment :lol:

I concur.

Btw, who were the breakers in the clip? Just random guys or was it one of you? He had a nice uprock style going 👍

Thats me, hence the name Breaker Ohio.

Back