Used Car Cycles 1-75 (Day 525) - PAL ONLY

• Thread starter Famine
  • 234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still plodding on... :D

I've got 1-75 ready to upload, but I can't do it from here. I DID have them ready at the weekend, but I was knackered and couldn't be bothered.

So what day will the Nissan Silvia (CSP311) '65 and Nissan Silvia 240RS (S100) '83 turn up?

Coz they don't seem to be in the lastest upload.

Update!

File now complete to Week 75 (colours to 62 - which should keep kamikazekoala busy for a while until I can get the next few weeks done... :D)

Famine
When it's a low-mileage (10.0km/6.2mi) one it is - 118hp as opposed to 107hp.

The rest of the time it's 9,099 credits.

kewl thanks, its amazing to see how the price changes as the km's get packed on.

Fantastic.
Keep the good work.
You are almost done. Try to finish this ASAP. If you need help just ask. Now i have plenty of time. The exams ended today, just 45 min ago.

Clear your cache.

I just tried it on my work computer - and two others I've never touched before - and the new file downloaded with no trouble.

Delete the file you already have. Try again.

This computer is 7 miles from the one I used to upload the file. The new file IS there.

Thanks go the right version now!

I'm from the UK, where are you from?

It could be the distance from the server.

The Uk server might not have recived the new file yet.

Thanks for uploading it tubago!

Sonu
Thanks go the right version now!

I'm from the UK, where are you from?

It could be the distance from the server.

The Uk server might not have recived the new file yet.

Thanks for uploading it tubago!

Given that I am also in the UK, that's not likely...

Given that my host is in the UK... unlikely... :D

Hi, guys. It have been a while.

I almost forgot about this list. I'll do my best to update the list with colours again, but I can't promise anything. I don't have a lot of free time anymore. :indiff:

Thank heavens for that! Should stop you beating me to the finish! :lol:

Sorry if i am going to annoy you with a question that has probably already answered in the forums (ive searched and cannot find), but since its on topic in here i'll ask!

Ok i bought TWO of the BLACK LMP cars on day 694, week 100, i never had enough money for the other two, so since its a 700 day cycle i saved up enough money for the next time around - which should have been day 1394 - nothing no BLACK LMP's im on day 16xx (i think) i still want those cars.

Can anyone help? When will the come back? (or be expected to come back around?-DAY 2094?) i dont want to buy alloys 4 about another 400 days or so!!! :lol: Please Help 👍

The new file shows up now. But I had it from before.

Can you post a correct formula so no matter what year you are on, it will show up a is you would be if you were on the first year.

Eg.

Yr. 1 - Day 694
Yr. 2 - Day 1394
Yr. 3 - Day 2094
And so on...

So it can convert any day?
Can you?

Famine
Should have been 1394 and, yes, 2094...

Sorry for not replying sooner, just got around to checking this thread, cheers Famine, i will just have to wait - does license tests purge a day? ive still to get them in gold (most of them anyway) then i wont have to buy alloys to get the days in quicker!!! i hope they appear - i dont understand why they didnt appear on day 1394 it seemed as if i waited an eternity saving up money for them as well i was gutted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back