Backfire screen shots!!

• Thread starter ADBAN
  • 643 comments
Jedi2016
Or perhaps a warning to other drivers to stay away... I don't think I've ever seen such a bad driver before.. hehe.

On the bonnet view.. is that just in replays, or is it in-game?

It's quite logical Jedi2016, I agree completely with you on that one.. :sly: :lol:

Jedi2016
Or perhaps a warning to other drivers to stay away... I don't think I've ever seen such a bad driver before.. hehe.

On the bonnet view.. is that just in replays, or is it in-game?
:lol:

How about a STUDENT DRIVER bumber sticker?

Wow - so very realistic! Great work PD!

Attachments

• weds_celica.jpg
    weds_celica.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 248
Hmmmmmm....... shouldn't NavyAD been back???.......in running out of patience I want more!!!!!!!!!!! Getting kind of tired of reviewing them videos over and over again :scared: 🤬

chill man lol....dont put too much pressure on him....he's done us all a big favor but its not like he's obligated. but if any new vids come around....Navy, please make sure no idiot driver is at the wheel while ur filming...the one in the vids so far made me almost puke....i dont get car sick but just watching that made me feel ill :lol:

Izanagi
chill man lol....dont put too much pressure on him....he's done us all a big favor but its not like he's obligated. but if any new vids come around....Navy, please make sure no idiot driver is at the wheel while ur filming...the one in the vids so far made me almost puke....i dont get car sick but just watching that made me feel ill :lol:

:lol: I know he's not obligated, but hey he enjoys going on his own will....how many times has he gone???.... anyways go get em' tiger.....ooops I mean NavyAD... :sly:

i was reading EB games preview of GT4, (the new features compared to GT3) and it said that "reflecting the latest car tuning trends, superchargers and NOS will be avaible"
Yes the website said NOS, i know its a nitrous company.
EB GAMES GT4 SITE

i havent seen the screen shot, and i know its wrong discussion but i couldnt find the nitrous thread but i figured a lot of people would see my post.

"New driver assist functions: In addition to anti-lock brakes, traction control systems and active stability control, Gran Turismo 4 will include active steering as well, further enhancing the safety features."

-According to the EBGames report-

So that would clear the breaks issue......according to EBGames.....

GILLET
"New driver assist functions: In addition to anti-lock brakes, traction control systems and active stability control, Gran Turismo 4 will include active steering as well, further enhancing the safety features."

-According to the EBGames report-

So that would clear the breaks issue......according to EBGames.....

It doesn't state whether or not you will be able to turn ABS off in GT4.

S13KS
It doesn't state whether or not you will be able to turn ABS off in GT4.

Well ofcourse not.......I'm just saying that theres information about the break system..and is most probable to turn off the ABS system....alright chief :sly:

GILLET
Well ofcourse not.......I'm just saying that theres information about the break system..and is most probable to turn off the ABS system....alright chief :sly:

It's just that the way the article was written it sounded like the only new driver assist in GT4 was the active steering - and that the other 3 assists were already in GT3 - which they were but only 2 could be disabled.

I understand that some players need all the help they can get (just look at NavyAD's vids :D ) but it would be nice to be able to turn ABS off. Here's hoping it made the final cut! 👍

In that lockup video I only see one tire smoking :D making the locked up tire more believeable. As in real life when a tire locks up it smokes quite some bit depending on the speed of the car. Though from that vid it is hard to tell since the smoke was coming from the right front tire. + the sound is all messed up.
In GT3 you always smoked both tires when braking. As far as I know i've never seen just one tire smoking.

It looked like the brakes locked up. Just look at the brake lights, they are on during the slide of the car but I would like to know why only one tire was smoking.

well....im back yeah, but ive been at WORK so meh, in an hour ill give u what u crave, the celica, the views, and hopefully the backfire, but that might be difficult, and btw all the folks that want that PSP, please just email me plevchenko@mail.com, cuz i dont have much space left on this so yeah. and dont be sendin me no spam! ima inter-fukk-u up! :D

NavyAD
well....im back yeah, but ive been at WORK so meh, in an hour ill give u what u crave, the celica, the views, and hopefully the backfire, but that might be difficult, and btw all the folks that want that PSP, please just email me plevchenko@mail.com, cuz i dont have much space left on this so yeah. and dont be sendin me no spam! ima inter-fukk-u up! :D

Buy me a skyline?

Anyway I can't download the weds celica video anymore can someone yousend it again please?

CELICA

S.S. ROUTE 5

dont judge my driving!

my handicaps were:

no asm/tcm
new car
new view
a rig that shakes like mad
trying to hold a camera steady
driving with one hand

tell me how well YOU can drive under those conditions lol

just the fact that i didnt spin out is a feat.

i cant believe out of the split second timing that i had to have, i actually cought a backfire...wow.

the video is now being uploaded on yousendit.

i have to go teach now.....work time :(

Attachments

• IMGP0185.JPG
    IMGP0185.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 247
Are you SURE that's GT4 (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1345916&postcount=423)? And this photo (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1346298&postcount=443) reminds me a lot of Special Stage Route 11 FROM GT1. But Navy said it's SSR5. Hey, I'm cool player. Don't hate on a brother now, eh? Anyhow, it does look a lot like the GTs of old. I'm probably obligated to say that GT4 is perhaps a hotbed of new venues, but kind of going back to the old school of GT. You know, we seen Grand Valley with the city in the background and the lovely view after the bridge (Amen!). We've seen a stylistic remake of High Speed Ring. I'm pretty sure Apricot Hill has beautiful weather like in GT Concept. We're seeing the old school reborn as the new tracks aren't going to be slouches either.

As far as the backfire deal goes, looks pretty cool. Kind of a weird question for you all is, would you want to see the paint of the car actually corroding from the flames? And I'm talking about mostly race cars that have the paint chipped away from the exhaust flames. But, would you want that for cars?

I don't know about chipped paint, but I wouldn't mind seeing the carbon buildup, the black "scorch marks", in addition to normal dirt and stuff. It'd be a nice addition over the usual dulled reflections we've gotten on "dirty" cars before. That was one thing I really like about the Stratos Rally Car in GT3.. the textures include dirt, so the car doesn't look brand new running 'round a rally track.

Back