Backfire screen shots!!

• Thread starter ADBAN
  • 643 comments
ill go down there tommmrow and get more pics .....tired now, they gona think im some whako cuz i keep comin down there lol......and the bonnet view too

Wow this thread has exploded!! Downloading the vids...only 500kB/s... I actually have to wait.. (16 Mb connection..)

Can't wait to see it in action!

NavyAD
ill go down there tommmrow and get more pics .....tired now, they gona think im some whako cuz i keep comin down there lol......and the bonnet view too

Forget about your rest, we want more pictures. :lol: just kidding, nice work pal 👍

:)

If for some reason you need more webspace at some point, PM me, msgp has unlimited bandwidth :).

Thanks for all the info Navy, backfire confirmed *and* bonnet view? I've never been able to use the bumper cam, so I've stuck with the 3rd person from GT3. With a bonnet view though, I think I may have to make a switch.

what do you think about the whole grafiks? In my Opinion it has imroved very much against GT4P Fuji looks so real to me. Also the Supra looks so real. Awsome!!! Thanks Navy for your Beautiful NEWS today! We want more about this stuff......
relio

Just tried to get the videos now... I can't seem to get the Weds @ Nurb video. Damn.

Begin Off-Topic:

hey since im in japan is there anyone that wants to get something thats japan-only? I know a few friends of mine really want the gundam wing gold ps2, and the metalic blue one. So im just saying if anyone is intersted ill be happy to make some ebay "buyit now" auctions so that everything is legit u know. neither i get screwed nor u haha. and if u dunno hwoto do that then ur f00ked, hehe jk, we can figure sumthin out. 💡

End Off-Topic

also, i mentioned this earlier but, while ur driving, while ur in 1st person or bonnet view, if u push right or left on the D-pad, u will "look" in that direction, like what pro race drivier had with the R2 and L2.

and to change views now is the select button.

NavyAD
also, i mentioned this earlier but, while ur driving, while ur in 1st person or bonnet view, if u push right or left on the D-pad, u will "look" in that direction, like what pro race drivier had with the R2 and L2.

and to change views now is the select button.
Do you look 90° to the right / left, or just a bit like it's seen on that 3-screen-thingy?

Cheers,
the Interceptor

no, not 90 degrees, id say like 60 or so, like what would see in a normal car while youre driving. and actually looking lol dont twist up my words!

honestly i cant tell....cuz im sitting in a rollercoaster and a steering wheel and while im driving everything shakes and u cant focus on how it drives u just try to drive lol. but id say its even more refined then the previos demo, cars reaction is very quick, if u turn off the asm and tsc or whatever theyre called, its really a pain in the ass to controll the car. i just have to say driving that celica on nurb with every little bump making your hands jolt and trying to pry you off the steering wheel, UNREAL!

NavyAD
honestly i cant tell....cuz im sitting in a rollercoaster and a steering wheel and while im driving everything shakes and u cant focus on how it drives u just try to drive lol. but id say its even more refined then the previos demo, cars reaction is very quick, if u turn off the asm and tsc or whatever theyre called, its really a pain in the ass to controll the car. i just have to say driving that celica on nurb with every little bump making your hands jolt and trying to pry you off the steering wheel, UNREAL!

Ok thanks

That's how I felt last February when I tried the Subaru simulation rig. It had the newer WRC car, but it was on Swiss Alps, and it didn't look to be much different from GT3. I wanted to know if the physics were a new generation, but I was so focused on lapping and keeping the car pointed in the right direction that I never gave it much thought until after. It was so bumpy, but it's definitely a completely different event than playing at home.

NavyAD
gundam wing gold ps2

Say WHAT? I assume you mean the Hyaku-Shiki PS2, in which case it has NOTHING to do with the series known as Gundam Wing and everything to do with Zeta Gundam. Said show is not even set in the same universe!

Shaa is rolling in his space grave.

< Trust me.

I want the gold controller! Must have Excaliber for PS2! :drool:

edit:
The gold PS2 would be nice too .. but it only plays japanese games :grumpy: and I don't want to get into chipping and all that stuff.

PM me if there's anyway that you can get just the gold controller.

GNOME:

I THINK the psp comes out in 3 days, that morning as soon as the shop is open , i can have it in the mail for u, thats faster then anyone else heheh, it might be out already . in that case i can go get it asap, takes me about 20 minutes to get to akihabara, the MECCA of all things video games.

VTG:

I dont think I can get the original ps2 controller in gold, but i know i can get third party gold ones, if i can find a gold controller ill let u guys know. i know someone that can mod these consoles, but thats a pain in the ass for everyone involved.

aight thats enougth off topic crap lol, i gotta go sleep, cuz its 1 am, and tommorow i shall continue on my quest to bring news and pics...and vids lol

Back