Backfire screen shots!!

• Thread starter ADBAN
  • 643 comments
It does dont it, at least this time there is a more sensible driver driving the vehicle. 👍

That supra sure was shaking on the 05 fuji track. Anyone else notice how it was shaking? That demo indeed has upgraded visuals, the vids look better than anything in the demo released to the public.

I'm starting to feel gifted in my ability to drive this game.... 'Cause whoever's driving in those vids... well... they ain't too good. Kind of like what The Interceptor said (way up a bit), about his dad driving a Mini in the game. So concerned about "playing the game" right that he forgot how to drive.

While some folks have difficulty with the racing cars, I think the final game will be somewhat easier. Not because of any change in the coding, but simply because in Sim mode, we all start off with cheapo FF cars (you know what I mean, anyway), and have to work our way up to start driving high-end JGTC monsters. And by the time we get there, we're much more familiar with the new physics and controls, and we can effectively drive the car, and drive it well. If you jump in too deep... well, you get what you see in these vids.. hehe.

^ maybe PD made the cars ultra showroom shiny to make the difference between dirty and clean more defined.....in GT3 the cars did not really change drastically from washed to dirty......mabe this time it will look alot more realistic......

good mornin peeps, today im gonna get the vid and pics of the views, and such , i keep forgetting cuz when im sitting in that thing its hard to concentrate on anything but the gas pedal, at any rate, ill get a vid of the celica on s.s route 5. and a hood view, just so everyone is happy :D

like the replay views from prolugue...i THINK they are as follows but im not positive.

1. 1st person
2. hood/bonnet
3. 3rd person
4. cant remember :(

NavyAD
like the replay views from prolugue...i THINK they are as follows but im not positive.

1. 1st person
2. hood/bonnet
3. 3rd person
4. cant remember :(
the 4th is the exhaust pipe view, pd knows how crazy their fans are for backfire :D

no other cars in the field, it was only time trial , as u can see from the vids. celicas pipe...no idea....ill record it in the car selection menu lol

Samberto
There is a reasonable chance that we will get our hands on the GT300 NSXs. Hopefully we also receive the BMW M3s, the Mosler Mts and the GT300 (castrated)viper.

attachment.php

Out of topic.....is that car behind the Dodge Viper....a Gairaya.....or a Ferrari......360....

Edit2: So it is a Ferrari 360 ok......... 👍

AMAZING.....everything is falling into place!!! everything, that is, except for the driver of that Supra....jesus i've never seen someone suck so bad at GT! :lol: More vids, Navy....and thanx ADBAN for the thread!

NavyAD
no other cars in the field, it was only time trial , as u can see from the vids. celicas pipe...no idea....ill record it in the car selection menu lol

The Weds exhaust:
attachment.php

(left side only)

well....guess i'm gonna have ot go out and buy the DFP....i was hoping ot hold out a bit longer cuz i dont have the money to spend on it but it seems to be the only way to truly be able to drive the cars in the game. now i'm really excited! all of this info...its overloading my brain! :)

Is there still no sign about the reverse lights???????? Hope you can come with some conclusions to that NavyAD.......cause apparently we haven't really seen cars going reverse in the videos.

Edit: Let's clear this up and put it into simplistic format........reverse lights.. :sly:

Edit2: NavyAD hope you can get the Weds Sports Celica (JGTC) backfiring 👍 :)

flashing reverse lights???? where? if u talking bout the flashing rears on the Supra, thats the hazard lights....but hey someone who knows more than i, enlighten me

Izanagi
flashing reverse lights???? where? if u talking bout the flashing rears on the Supra, thats the hazard lights....but hey someone who knows more than i, enlighten me

Those may be hazards......but according to someother peoples post he said that they were lights indicating a penalty.....whichever it might be they give the game more detail... 👍

Or perhaps a warning to other drivers to stay away... I don't think I've ever seen such a bad driver before.. hehe.

On the bonnet view.. is that just in replays, or is it in-game?

Latest Posts

Back