Current Race Series Running on GTplanet

AngelCreator
AngelCreator
This is my thread with all of the current race series that are looking for interest
or are currently being run. This thread will be updated when more race series are
looking for interest or change rounds. And thankyou boombexus for letting me start this.
All interest threads are from the first page, so if you don't see your thread this is why.

Short Race Series

~RUF Yellowbird Cup~
(interest)
(round/4/race)NEW

The Tuning Garage Challenge
(interest)NEW
(round/2/)NEW

Long Race Series

~Volkswagen Cup~
(interest/signup)

V8 Supercars
(interest)
(round/4/race)NEW

GTMSA Announces SuperGT Season 7
(interest/signup)
(round/3/race)new

--- GTTCC ---
(interest/signup)

DTM Season 4
(signup)

For those people who don't have enough time for a long race series, this is more for you.
Because after you do the qualifier you only have to race when you want or when you have time.

GTP_WRS Race Info

(GTP-WRS Qualifier Race)
(GTP-WRS Week/51)

For people who are looking for ideas, come here and look at the poll results.

It's been a long time but I am back to updating this. Hope I remember how:nervous:.
And thanks to the people who have voted on this post. And yes I know who you are:).

Last edited:
I vote that this thread gets sticky-ed. So long as We have someone keeping it updated. It doesn't have to be you Angel, but maybe if someone out there is starting a series up they can keep us posted here. By the way, it was a brilliant idea.

m.piedgros

Well it was my intention to keep this up to date my self, and it the idea
was given to me in my first "Why Race Series Fail" thread. I just thought
that if this was here(or in the main thread) people would be able to see
what type of race series where running and help slow the start of race
series when there are a few too many. And thanks for the praise:).

great work, james!
i hope you get to keep it updated for a long time.
i also vote for this thread to be sticky-ed.
steven

Great thread James.
I wish I could +rep you for that.

Yet, it's a pity IMO that the WRS doesn't appear in the list ;)

Maybe.
All the series you mention required racers to be involved in several races. Since the list is pretty exhaustive, perhaps you should inform people who have busy schedule that they can find in the WRS single races that don't require a weekly participation.

Honestly, I think that there are too many links compared to other series.
I was only thinking you could add below the other series a link that would say :"and for those who don't have time to get involved in a whole series, the weekly race #79".
But don't get me wrong and don't look at my badges. This is your thread organize it the way you want. If you don't like what I suggest, don't do it. :)

Well I do like your idea, so I made it a little simpler. And I don't mind
getting ideas or suggestion from you so it's no problem:).

Well, it looks excellent to me James, so I used my super powers to stick it and leave a redirect in the short races series sub-forum, so that it is now clearly visible by all people visiting both the short and the long series sections. 👍

great idea. 👍 I like to keep an eye on the other series in case I get time to participate. Until now it was a pain to find them all... just bookmarked it.

It really is too bad that no one will look at it. This has to be one of the best places for info. PS, how long until you take a series DOWN from the list? There are quite a few that could probably be dropped from the list. Just curious.

I have been thinking about that, I will look in to some of them but I will most
likely take out some tonite. And thanks compliment:).

talking about dropping items from the list, my no rules interest inquiry can be erased. it looks like there's not enough interest for the coming months.

Now why did you do that? The thread is always at top thanks to Flat-out:bowdown:.

Edit:
Thanks for the thought tho:).

This is a great idea, and I applaud your efforts for organization even if it isn't being noticed like it deserves to be. However the long race series forum isn't exactly high-traffic either.

If you could, I re-started my Weekly Drag Series, and if you would like to feature it in the first post that would be great. 👍

oh we notice :)
as you said, it's not a high traffic area. Though those of us that "live" for the the long races, tyre wear and stupid AI... LOL ... do poke our noses in here from time to time to see if we can find yet another area to play in.

I agree, Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this.

Back