Deutsche Rennsport Tuning. Tunes for VW, AUDI, RUF, BMW, MERCEDES, HPA. Take requests

Just a thing Deutsh... can you start putting the Transmission Km/h and Brake Balance used in next updates?

I can but they will only be relevant to the nürburgring norschleife, the reason i did not include the transmission setting is that it is track specific. And brake balance in my experience is tailored more to the driver than the car. But I will include the settings I use in all future updates.

good stuff last night Deutsch. Saw you sporting the Superbird in that last race. If you come across the Mercury XR-7 Couger, definitely pick it up. Its a great muscle car.

Hi. Thanks for the tunes. I use your Audi R8 Quatro and Yellowbird setups right now, and I'm hoping you can help me get my Mercedes SLS AMG '10 and Mercedes SLR McClaren tightened up. I've got both at max HP with all weight reductions.

Thanks in advance!

You can add 1 point to the sr and decrease rear toe by 3 points

so would it be

SR F 11.1 R 11.6 Toe F -0.06 R -3.00 or
SR F 10.2 R 10.7 Toe F -0.06 R -0.03 ?? im guessing the second one but you might have ment a whole point :boggled:

also a tune for the m3 csl would be sweet as im looking for one now :)

Hey Deutsch, I have both the CSL and the S3 if you still need them. They are both untouched. Let me know, as I am really in need of a tune for the CSL. You may keep the S3 as my gift to you.

I've used your tunes before and so far you haven't failed me.

Hey Deutsch, I have both the CSL and the S3 if you still need them. They are both untouched. Let me know, as I am really in need of a tune for the CSL. You may keep the S3 as my gift to you.

I've used your tunes before and so far you haven't failed me.

Awesome, yes I'm still looking for both cars and that would be a great help.

Awesome, yes I'm still looking for both cars and that would be a great help.

Alright, I can send either of the cars in about 15-20 mins. In the meantime you can send me a friend request, if that's no trouble for you. Which car would you like first?

:grumpy:
Alright, I can send either of the cars in about 15-20 mins. In the meantime you can send me a friend request. Which car would you like first?

You are on my friends list. My psn is odinsrighthand. I won't be on ps3 for a few hours. You can send the CSL first so I can start tuning it.

:grumpy:

You are on my friends list. My psn is odinsrighthand. I won't be on ps3 for a few hours. You can send the CSL first so I can start tuning it.

Oh damn, you're right. No wonder your PSN looked familiar. :dunce:

Will send the CSL your way. Take your time with it. I am in no rush to get it back.

I never used any Driving aids such as tcs, skid recovery and everything. I think it was a benefit to me and racers who actually practice and practice and started GranTurismo without using any driving aids, more likely is to be in a professional driving physics. You will find out if a car is better improved when you drive it stock like suspension and try edit it over and over again until you feel it has improved well.. Drive a car without any Driving Aids, that's when you can tell that a car is good.

I never used any Driving aids such as tcs, skid recovery and everything. I think it was a benefit to me and racers who actually practice and practice and started GranTurismo without using any driving aids, more likely is to be in a professional driving physics. You will find out if a car is better improved when you drive it stock like suspension and try edit it over and over again until you feel it has improved well.. Drive a car without any Driving Aids, that's when you can tell that a car is good.

I'm afraid I don't understand why you posted this. I don't and have never used driving aids. I never tune cars for use with them, and I've played GT since GT1. So I must be missing the point of this post.

Sorry it took me so long to leave some feedback on the tune I requested. I loved the audi r8 5.2 fsi quattro tune you did. I only make small adjustments for specific courses. Thanks man

Thumbs up on the c9 benz tune. Running almost sub 6 min on the ring first three runs. Any progress on the sls amg tune? my online id is midnightpiper, hit me up for a race somtime. Thanks again

csl tune was on sports softs? could you do a regular m3 tune aswell? if you need the car i could send you it. also are you looking for any other cars in perticular? maby i can help out.

Yes, tuned for sports softs, did you like it? If you want to send a base m3 I will tune it as well.

haven't been able to get ahold of the csl yet but i use your m3 gtr and gtr race car tunes and there great altho on the race car i dont recommend adding 1 to spring rate and decreasing rear toe by 3 when using race tires as to me it feels more unsable on turns. my regular m3 is fully modded if you still want it ill send it over just not sure if you want stock or modded.

EDIT- do you have the LSD settings for the ruf yellowbird?

Last edited:
haven't been able to get ahold of the csl yet but i use your m3 gtr and gtr race car tunes and there great altho on the race car i dont recommend adding 1 to spring rate and decreasing rear toe by 3 when using race tires as to me it feels more unsable on turns. my regular m3 is fully modded if you still want it ill send it over just not sure if you want stock or modded.

EDIT- do you have the LSD settings for the ruf yellowbird?

For the m3 its up to you, I can wait to find it in the dealer or you can send it. I don't mind either way. The Yellowbird tune needs to be revised with LSD settings, it was one of my original tunes and I've grown allot since then so I will re-tune it as well as a few others soon.

For the m3 its up to you, I can wait to find it in the dealer or you can send it. I don't mind either way. The Yellowbird tune needs to be revised with LSD settings, it was one of my original tunes and I've grown allot since then so I will re-tune it as well as a few others soon.

ok cool, just used the yellowbird and its a smoke machine haha the thing is pretty wild. sent you a friend request before ill try to get the m3 out to you tomorrow. also just bought the ruf ctr2 at the ucd if you want i could send you that next.

looking for a diff tune for my SLS AMG
Everythings done besides any power upgrades

problem is it keeps sliding on the exit of corners with Racing softs on =S

Lotus Elise 111R RM 311HP 720KG

AERO F 20 R 45
LSD INITIAL TORQUE 15
LSD. ACCEL 33
LSD BRAKING 9
RH. F -15 R -12
SR F 4.6 R 5.2
EXT F5 R4
COMP F5 R4
ROLL BARS F1 R2
CAMBER F 2.5 R 1.0
TOE F -0.05 R 0.08

As requested

Test Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Best Lap: 1:07.991

I'm in the process of re-running the other 4 tunes I previously reviewed, as I expect all lap times to increase. At the current time, this would have been the first tune that broke into the .07's, but just prior to this tune, I ran a 1:07.494 with a tune that was PM'd to me. So, until I can compare all times on an equal playing field, I'll focus on the cars habits.

For the most part, I found the car to be very strong all around. The only real issue I had with the car, was I found it to be loose on exit, in tighter, middle speed corners, under acceleration. This small factor can be easily remedied with some throttle control, but it wasn't needed in previous tunes I've driven. It did come in handy on higher speed exits, as the car seems to have better exit than I remember the other tunes having. This tune seemed to take the 'mountain' corner the best of all tunes, even ones that produced faster lap times. Your tune is by far softer than all others, and could be the cause of the looseness on exit, but I'd first try upping rear downforce to 50 before I started toying with spring rates, to see if it has any effect on exit stability. Again, throttle control can completely take care of the issue, and for people who like the ability to force oversteer when needed, this tune can be a valuable tool. But my personal preference, is that a car with this much grip, I should be able to just mash the gas and never be forced to consider finesse :P

Thanks for the review bro, it should be noted that the car was set up for the nürburgring norschleife and not for a short technical track I suggest just taking it out for a spin on the norschleife against a stiffer tune, it should explain my choice of spring rate and downforce distribution, especially during the Section immediately following hatzenbach where it is important to have a bit looser tail for transition. Following your review I've been prompted to create a short track version of the vehicle as that's what I'm assuming the others where using.

Are you interested in taking on the Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation) '09? I can't find any tunes online...maybe it's a rare car. Came up in my UCD the other day and I grabbed it...it's pretty decent since I've done all the upgrades possible including engine rebuild and chassis re-do etc. but I'm sure with expert tuning it will be an awesome car.

Thanks for the review bro, it should be noted that the car was set up for the nürburgring norschleife and not for a short technical track I suggest just taking it out for a spin on the norschleife against a stiffer tune, it should explain my choice of spring rate and downforce distribution, especially during the Section immediately following hatzenbach where it is important to have a bit looser tail for transition. Following your review I've been prompted to create a short track version of the vehicle as that's what I'm assuming the others where using.

Trust me... no one wants me to test their tunes on the ring. I'd embarrass us both! :sly:

Back