Deutsche Rennsport Tuning. Tunes for VW, AUDI, RUF, BMW, MERCEDES, HPA. Take requests

5.49 round the ring in sauber c9 awesome tune that lap was worth the 40 quid GT5 cost alone. On the first page of this thread you suggested a setup for R8 '01 race car without having driven it, it works real well. Are there any other tweaks you could suggest? It still feels like there is more pace in it especially round the technical sections.

I wonder if u can tune a fully modded BMW 120d :D?

they barely need any tuning, mine works incredible, and it's only had parts added.

Though, i'm curious of a tune for the 330 will come sometime, that one is a bit more of a handfull.

5.49 round the ring in sauber c9 awesome tune that lap was worth the 40 quid GT5 cost alone. On the first page of this thread you suggested a setup for R8 '01 race car without having driven it, it works real well. Are there any other tweaks you could suggest? It still feels like there is more pace in it especially round the technical sections.

I've not found the car when I had the money for it. I am eager to drive it and produce a tune for it, as soon as I can find and purchase it I will begin working on it.

Dear Sir,
I must commend you on the MB CLK Touring car '00 tune.
I used your tune,(maxed out the power though) and I could not get it to do anything other than handle FLAWLESSLY!!!not one slip,trip or any other thing you can think of.Before it was hard to control,all over the road and perty much a PIA to drive.I brake LATE, HARD, and hammer out of the turns.You could not have been more dead on with this tune for my driving style..
Thank you so much,
Mac

I can get you the R8 (Its actually the '05 Team Oreca I own, not sure if there is a difference between that and the '01 version) but will take a few days, a mate just bought the game and wants a lend of a few cars to help him get started.

I can get you the R8 (Its actually the '05 Team Oreca I own, not sure if there is a difference between that and the '01 version) but will take a few days, a mate just bought the game and wants a lend of a few cars to help him get started.

Ok, I know in real life there are a few differences due to regulation changes with the '01 being faster but I'm not sure if the game would reflect those differences so it should be at least close to universal between the two cars in GT5. I know there are allot of requests for it.

VW W12 NARDO CONCEPT '01 767HP 1300KG

AERO F15 R30
LSD INITIAL TORQUE 12
LSD ACCEL 28
LSD BRAKING 9
RH F -30 R -25
SR F 11.7 R 14.4
EXT F 6 R7
COMP F5 R6
ROLL BARS F3 R4
CAMBER F 2.1 R 0.7
TOE F -0.05 R 0.00

Test Track: Grand Valley Speedway
Best Lap: 1:46.786

I used this car the other day in a random online event because the HP just happened to be in the correct range. Having never driven it before, I was quite impressed with it's abilities in stock form. I gave it some quick attention and it rapidly grew on me.

For this test, I left the car in it's stock HP form, as to fill a void in my online HP range, so it sits at 590hp. No Engine Tuning at all.

The car feels very balanced throughout the track. I had a small issue with hard braking after the long straightaway of GVS, but I'll have to play with the brake balance and it should be easily corrected. Entry feels very solid and the car has excellent grip and feels planted from entry to exit.

Through the center the car turns nicely, leaning a bit towards the balanced side. 2nd gear accelerations must be feathered or you risk wheel spin, but 3rd gear seems to be safe for full throttle. It wouldn't bother me to see a touch more rotation through the center, I might play with the LSD settings with more time.

Corner exit showed to be slightly on the underside feel for me. Very minimal, definitely controllable and easily managed, but theres probably ground to be made with a faster exit. In 2nd gear exits, this didn't occur, as the engine seems to help the car turn, but in 3rd gear or higher speed, longer sweeping turns, I'd like to see less understeer ultimately. The very low speed esses, in specific, the last one of the track, were where I struggled the most. It seems as if the car didn't like these tighter turns and wouldn't allow me to whip through as quickly as I would like, without a little force from the gas pedal, combined with 2nd gear.

Overall the car felt great and was very easy to drive. The car took less than 1 lap for me to get comfortable, and the 2nd and 3rd lap were both very quick, and within a few tenths of eachother. The 3rd lap was already enough for me to feel like I produced a fair lap time, where as other tunes, can require in the upwards of 20 laps to get to my best lap time. I'll be looking for a second one of the Nardo to max out, as I'd like to have the ability to use it in higher HP limit lounges as well.

Deep Forest Raceway: 1:08.631
On this smaller tighter track, the understeer on exit is far more noticeable, and definitely hurt my overall lap times. Became a large factor in the last 3 corners of this track.
All of the above still applies for entry/center and overall fondness of this car.

Last edited:
@Deutsch Rennen
Thanx for your setups, I have one suggestion to you, I know that it took some of your free time, but it would be nice if you can post which part do we need to buy to have those HP as you get....example: I used your setup for Golf 05, and I have ~90HP less than you

Thanx

CLK GTR RACE CAR, so far only ran a few races but liking it so far. one thing, it feels like it is hopping up and down on the straight's. Prob driver error knowing how i hammer the gas.

Deutsch Rennen,

Thanks for the amazing tuning. Considering most of my garage is filled with German cars, your thread is a particularly good resource.

I noticed you have an F-40 tune and i am wondering if you would be open to doing another non-german car... if so, i challenge you to tame the TVR Speed 12.

Deutsch Rennen,

Thanks for the amazing tuning. Considering most of my garage is filled with German cars, your thread is a particularly good resource.

I noticed you have an F-40 tune and i am wondering if you would be open to doing another non-german car... if so, i challenge you to tame the TVR Speed 12.

I think I can fit that in this weekend, I'm going to be doing an elise 111r RM as well. So it can be a British special.

I think I can fit that in this weekend, I'm going to be doing an elise 111r RM as well. So it can be a British special.

Excellent! The Speed 12 is a Beast. I've been working on a Nurb Nord tune for the last week or so, it's gotten better than standard, but still has a way to go. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with the car.

Have you come across a 190E DTM Touring car yet? I've been scouring the Used Car Garage for weeks and have yet to see it.

Deutsch, i just noticed your original post mentions suggesting a "desired power level". If you end up doing the Speed 12 tune, it is my preference that the car be setup to handle the supercharged engine (which has over 1000hp).

Deutsch, i just noticed your original post mentions suggesting a "desired power level". If you end up doing the Speed 12 tune, it is my preference that the car be setup to handle the supercharged engine (which has over 1000hp).

I will tune it completly maxed.

I need a tune for an R8 5.2 fsi with 898 rwhp and 1313kg, I tried to use your normal tune but i have too much power cause the rear keeps sliding out, thanks
and I know this car might not be german but i also need a tune for a pagani zonda R with 949 rwhp and 1070kg, theres tunes for this car on here but i have tried 5 and none are any good and everyone of you tunes ive used have been awesome, if you can please mak a tune for it, if you want to borrow the cars to tune them just let me know

Thanks Deutsch.

Seems you had the same trouble trying to get the Speed 12's front end to stay planted. Though, your tune is definitely an improvement over what i had come up with. I've found that letting off the gas when entering high-speed corners gets the car to turn in quite a bit better.

Cheers.

Thanks Deutsch.

Seems you had the same trouble trying to get the Speed 12's front end to stay planted. Though, your tune is definitely an improvement over what i had come up with. I've found that letting off the gas when entering high-speed corners gets the car to turn in quite a bit better.

Cheers.

My suspicion is that the rear downforce is the culprit, but without it comes massive high-speed wheel spin. So as you described I was letting off the accelerator in high-speed corners mid turn. A good example is the flugplatz section on the norschleife.

Deutsch, did you ever get the R8 LMS sent to you? If not, I'll send you a brand new, 0mile car this week, fully loaded. As a matter of fact, I can assist with getting you almost any Audi (what can I say, I'm an Audi guy. Lol)

Just let me know by PM which cars you need and I will get them to you.

Back