Is your REAL car in Gran Turismo 5?

• Thread starter Johnny.Ly
  • 1,558 comments
-> ...
my favourite place to be (picture was taken @ Schwalbenschwanz section)

34615q0.jpg
^ Oh my, if only PD bring this specific E36 Ti back in GT5 (or GT6), we could replicate this very shot (as I drive the Mk.1 Golf, lol). :D

I've owned eight cars over the past 11 years and not a single one is in GT5. I was always disapointed that they never included the 2002-2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R spec V, which is my favorite car of all I've owned.

GT5_DODGE_RAM-1.jpg

MyTruck.jpg

Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04, my model exactly. But trim from game is taken from standard model not Laramie Edition. :irked:

Last edited:
Your van has all the bells and whistles.

P I M P

That's not my van, the one we have is in the truck picture. And yes, that's the actual truck, not some Google images search like the others. In fact you can see the Malibu LS in last pic.

At any rate, the van's got a flatter roof and doesn't have those fancy mirrors.
AND THE WORST NEWS, the OLD 400-block Malibu is in the backyard and hasn't been started in over two years, probably more. It's just rusting back there, waiting to be restored.

400 SBC I assume. Doubtful you go with a poncho 400. Or is it 401.

Had a 406 with AFR heads in an Iroc. That thing moved out really good. I would guess it to be a 11 sec car. Got a few races with it and walked 12 sec cars badly.

400 SBC are great engines. Enough cubes to be TQ monsters still have RPMs to keep pulling.

Almost...

The '91 civic is an ED not the CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '91
and the '08 Si is not quite the CIVIC TYPE R '08

6.jpg

"Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades."

400 SBC I assume. Doubtful you go with a poncho 400. Or is it 401.

Had a 406 with AFR heads in an Iroc. That thing moved out really good. I would guess it to be a 11 sec car. Got a few races with it and walked 12 sec cars badly.

400 SBC are great engines. Enough cubes to be TQ monsters still have RPMs to keep pulling.

Yup. It's a 400 SBC. It's just rusting out in the backyard, though.
We scrapped it because of some crazy rattling. My guess it it's the crankshaft. At any rate, I do believe the engine's actually coming out to be replaced by a more restoration-friendly 305.

Me and my dad are still deciding on it. Don't want to scrap a motor like that so easily.

Alfa Romeo 147 restyling....she's hot!

But it's not the TI 2.0 TWIN SPARK, it's the 1.9 JTDm 148bhp '08 Distinctive

img1429t.jpg

img14312.jpg

img1435k.jpg

Last edited:
Back