Is your REAL car in Gran Turismo 5?

• Thread starter Johnny.Ly
  • 1,558 comments
Neither of my cars are it the game, Skoda Octavia or Suzuki Jimny. The closest i got was the Hyundai Coupe FX '01. I had a 2006 Hyundai coupe which was slightly face-lifted so not exact but close enough.

I wish they had the Skoda rally cars in the game... they're quite nice looking

Unless you REALLY want to hear some screaming about the choice of cars, it's probably a good thing that my Metallic Brown '00 Pontiac Montana isn't in.

It's not all bad. You can only fit one girl in a Ferrari Enzo. Two, if you're creative.

Oh well...nothing I can brag about - but it IS indeed a nice car when you live in the city...and my wife loves it ;-)

fiat500.jpg

calm down it was just a joke lmao, im 18 :lol:

Haha, I guess they didn't pic up on the frowny face at the end. I knew what you were getting at :)

By the way the Shelby Mustang I posted earlier wasn't mine (don't shoot me :nervous:). It does belong to a mate of mine though, recently imported from the US and converted to RHD. It is by far the best car I have ever ridden in 👍

There is a 2000 Camaro SS in the game, which is pretty close to my 2001. My Boyds are also in the game, but since the in-game car is only a standard model, I can't build a duplicate of it. Oh, and my real car doesn't have 600 plus HP (it's only about 400).

183349_862950049208_18721225_44516834_3804164_n.jpg

3, well err sort of.
SupraJZA80.jpg

96 Supra

Evo7.jpg

01 Lancer

Also have an EP91 Starlet that is a general dogs body car that's going to get the Glanza drivetrain installed whenever I get any motivation to put that engine back together. Don't have a photo of it handy.

The 11 v6 mustang is faster around a road course than the Evo and STI.....so canturn.

Really? At what track? Last time I checked, even the Shelby GT500 was slower round a track than an hot Impreza, mainly due to the fact that it lacks some pretty basic things required for track work in a RWD, such as ANY form of LSD.

To be honest, the ONLY Mustang I'd touch (as a track driver and racer) is the Roush versions with PROPER supension and a PROPER diff.

Really? At what track? Last time I checked, even the Shelby GT500 was slower round a track than an hot Impreza, mainly due to the fact that it lacks some pretty basic things required for track work in a RWD, such as ANY form of LSD.

To be honest, the ONLY Mustang I'd touch (as a track driver and racer) is the Roush versions with PROPER supension and a PROPER diff.

http://www.fastestlaps.com/cars/ford_mustang_v6_2011.html

Yes it seems the V6 isn't slow..... less than half a second slower than an Audi RS4 at Willow Springs and the same gap to a Nissan 370Z at VIR

Sort of.

They have a Nissan March G#99 in the game in red but over here it's known as a Micra and i have a 2002 silver 1 litre version of it. Yeah it's a relatively poor car but it's my first car, gets me from A to B and it's cheap to run. Pretty much all i need at the moment.

Is my car in the game? Much to my disappointment, no, all it's rivals seem to be there, but not my car. I drive a Renault Laguna Coupe 2.0T 205 GT.

renault_laguna_coupe_2_09.jpg

I thought it would be cool if I posted pics of my real life car with same shots as my car in GT5....

My car in the game:
gwlud.jpg

My car in real life:
HGu1J.jpg

My car in the game:
jWb5y.jpg

My car in real life:
iWPwe.jpg

My car in the game:
WNVj9.jpg

My car in real life:
spgST.jpg

Last edited:
My R32 drives a ton more precisely than they conveyed it in the game.... thankfully! They got the car matrixes all wrong for the game.

Back