WSCC - Corvette GT2 Le Mans Intercontinental Cup - Monday Evenings

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 452 comments
I'm gonna give it another shot and see if I can get over the connection problem. Not happened in online racing. The night of the first event I raced on line for a few hours afterwards with no problems. Was REALLY, REALLY looking forward to Fuji. Had gotten a lot of practice and wanted to come from the back and at least place in the middle.

Videos of the Fuji round!! (4 parts) :) also in HD

@turbogeit feel free to post some of them in the home page :sly:
@everyone subscribe our WSCCVideos channel on youtube!!

Excellent work gprii :D
Can you please tell me the model reference to you video capture card. It looks so much better then the one I have :D

Hi Turbogeit. I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this championship until next month. It's really too bad since I love the corvette races but I just can't do it with my work load. If I can, I will drop by but I just wanted to give you a heads-up. Good luck and good racing!

Hey Turbogeit,
I'm wondering whether i could fill in for badger?

I'm friends with smalldave, and have been testing and helping with setup for fuji,
Unfortunately by the time we did start testing all the slots were filled so i couldn't race :(

Thanks in advance

Hey Turbogeit,
I'm wondering whether i could fill in for badger?

I'm friends with smalldave, and have been testing and helping with setup for fuji,
Unfortunately by the time we did start testing all the slots were filled so i couldn't race :(

Thanks in advance

Done, please let us know #number and color.

I did some testing.I did easily some 1:27s. The good news is the grip is very good. The bad news that tyres seem to wear out very fast, like pirellis in F1.

So we will do 41 laps.

Grid order will follow later today.

turbogeit
I did some testing.I did easily some 1:27s. The good news is the grip is very good. The bad news that tyres seem to wear out very fast, like pirellis in F1.

So we will do 41 laps.

Grid order will follow later today.

I actually think that tyre wear is good news - makes up for a more strategic race :)

Start grid race 2 - Laguna Seca - 41 laps (including formation lap)

- Reverse grid championship standigs (race 1), completed with (in order): racers who participated in pre-season ; racers who did not yet participate.

See for procedure in post 1

Reverse result race 1 = championship standings

1. danskemaskine
2. oRKRz
3. boshuter
4. Turbogeit
5. Scanny_Flick
6. Joshua1994
7. Gprili
8. MindlessRiff
9. Joao71 (last because out of 180 sec. limit)

Participated in pre-season:

10. G8R_Mad3
11. Sientex
12. XavierFWD
13. Fishhunters

New drivers:

14. Twogirls1joe
15. smalldave
16. mechyboy27

Remember: in a 1 hour race, if you are fast, you have all the time to make your way through the pack. And: a good pit strategy can help a lot.

Last edited:
Just want to be clear on one point; there is no passing before exit of first turn, the first turn at Laguna Seca is the fast left right after the start/finish line. Is it passing after that, or are we using the hairpin at the bottom of the hill?

BTW: what kind of times are you guys getting? I'm in mid 1:24's but feel I'm off pace since I haven't really put a good clean lap together.

Just want to be clear on one point; there is no passing before exit of first turn, the first turn at Laguna Seca is the fast left right after the start/finish line. Is it passing after that, or are we using the hairpin at the bottom of the hill?

BTW: what kind of times are you guys getting? I'm in mid 1:24's but feel I'm off pace since I haven't really put a good clean lap together.

To be clear: No passing before the exit of the hairpin

The lefthander on the straight is not a real "turn", you take it flatout.

If you're in mid 1:24's, I don't think you should worry.

I'm stuck watching the end of 24 hours of lemans :drool:, by the way will be using your room quality normal and chat off like we did in gt300 and gt500?

I will do that for all races I host from now.

By the way, our Vetties are still leading in the GTE Pro and Am categories.

It's touch and go whether I'll be able to make it for Mondays race - an exam is near, and were dangerously close to our download limit for the month :/ I'll see though, can't remember any times but my set-up seemed to be running nicely, I had a few moments coming out of the corkscrew and the corner before the second split - they will probably be problem zones with worn tyres

To be clear: No passing before the exit of the hairpin

The lefthander on the straight is not a real "turn", you take it flatout.

If you're in mid 1:24's, I don't think you should worry.

I agree it should be the hairpin. I was just looking at Laguna Seca track maps last night and officially the fast lefthander is turn 1 and the hairpin is turn 2. It never hurts to clear up any "loopholes" in advance ;)

I love this track 👍 (except for the pitlane, that could be a nightmare:scared:)

@boshuter: It was a good idea to ask it: much better not to have ambiguities.

Updated post #1 with "The Le Mans 2011 GTE Pro & Am Winner", because, yes, they did it, our Vetties 👍 👍 👍

And of course, congrats to our GT5-driver Lucas Ordonez, who finished second in LMP2.

Last edited:
turbogeit
@boshuter: It was a good idea to ask it: much better not to have ambiguities.

Updated post #1 with "The Le Mans 2011 GTE Pro & Am Winner", because, yes, they did it, our Vetties 👍 👍 👍

Don't jinx it :D :D

tried some laps.... my best was 1:23.6xx but tyre wear is very very bad
I think now one stop is impossible, I'll made 2

Anyone gonna have a prac room up tonight?

Got a clean 1:24.196 on my third lap, so yeah you'll be fine!

Last edited:
Back