Level Tickets Wanted! Everything I own is up for trade! Read OP

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 217 comments
Excellent 👍
I do think it is best to check mygt first before sending because it's being updated constantly, thanks
You probably have seen I listed you in the calender. ;)

I will always check your list before I send some stuff!:sly:

first delivery already sent! :)

Hi,

If your MGT page is up to date, it looks like I could do you 5 MCs and 5 horns...

Cheers.

NK
Hi,

If your MGT page is up to date, it looks like I could do you 5 MCs and 5 horns...

Cheers.

Yes it's up to date. ;)
What would you like in return?

Yes it's up to date. ;)
What would you like in return?

Grand. 👍

Looking for Gear at the moment. My link is up to date, so any sets you could fill up would be splendid.

Cheers.

----------------------

Update:

I can only assume that some calamity has befallen you as one of Her Majesty's hours has past without a peep back.

Until next time...

Last edited:
NK
Update:

I can only assume that some calamity has befallen you as one of Her Majesty's hours has past without a peep back.

Until next time...

LOL, that's a special way to say it :D
I'm at work now, but don't worry I'll always get back at posts or PM's made.

Makes no difference to me. ;) Just name one and I'll put you down for trade on July 7th.
You did see my waiting list did you?

What do you want for your Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00? I can trade on 8th July. Check out my garage in my sig and tell me what you want.

I have:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08, 0/0 Premium Ultimate Yellow
Tommykaira ZZII '00, Blue (not sure exact paint name), Stock, UCD miles, 0 switches

I'm looking for some gear, but don't have mygranturismo.net filled out. Some things I am interested in are: Wonderland helmets, Carbon 11-30, Blaze 11-30, and any helmets or suits in #27. I would like whatever is a reasonable/fair amount of these for the cars. Let me know if interested.

I have:
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08, 0/0 Premium Ultimate Yellow
Tommykaira ZZII '00, Blue (not sure exact paint name), Stock, UCD miles, 0 switches

I'm looking for some gear, but don't have mygranturismo.net filled out. Some things I am interested in are: Wonderland helmets, Carbon 11-30, Blaze 11-30, and any helmets or suits in #27. I would like whatever is a reasonable/fair amount of these for the cars. Let me know if interested.

Sorry, both those cars are in pending trades. I'm having quite enough traders for gears at the moment. Sending 8 - 12sets per evening is enough I think. I'm trying not to go over my head here, so I can treat everyone I have tradings with equally. These guys here trading with me don't trade one day but several days in a row and I have to keep track.
My apologies again for not being able to help you

So.....will any random 5 museum cards and 5 horns get me 2 full sets of gear? (60 items, if I keep emptying my box.

EDIT: If you want me to pick specific museum cards and horns you're missing, thats fine too 👍

So.....will any random 5 museum cards and 5 horns get me 2 full sets of gear? (60 items, if I keep emptying my box.

EDIT: If you want me to pick specific museum cards and horns you're missing, thats fine too 👍

Sorry mate, but I'm quite full of traders for MC's and horns right. Spending 2hrs per evening sending gears around is enough I think, don't you?
Thanks anyway for the offer :cheers:

Sorry mate, but I'm quite full of traders for MC's and horns right. Spending 2hrs per evening sending gears around is enough I think, don't you?
Thanks anyway for the offer :cheers:

Well, my offer will be open till i collect all the suits and helmets, so feel free to send a PM anytime. 👍

I can give you your final 15 horns for your 1976 bd ticket. Just let me know when you are down to 15 and I will complete your collection.

Back