DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Haha Need to find money! My ex wants to give me her Verizon mobile internet but i dont think it will do very good.l

Yes but I'll get so pissed off at me lagging or others lagging and hitting me ill end up getting rid of it anyway.

I'll be on in a minute whats their full psn gamertags.. I'll friend request them and try to join.. do you have your own lobby?? if so how do i find it

Just a little advice... Don't take me the wrong way, try to write without abreviations and stuff like that.
I'm just trying to help you so you don't get further notices from any moderator.

@Spank
Dude try that internet. If it fails.. Well atleast you tried =)

Hi I've made an online drift on GT5
The Room number: 1472 - 4711 - 0038 - 4896 - 2941
Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Tyres: Comfort Hard
Every aid is off except for ABS 1

Anybody who is in Drop5 please join this room so we can determine if we can put him on Drop5? Just look for, clean lines, able to hold a drift. Everything else we can work on. And please make sure his attitude is just right! 👍

PSN ID: Shmeshy
Location/Time Zone: Ocala, FL/ Eastern
Favorite Car(s): all supras, vipers, sileighty, most smaller rwds
Favorite Track(s): tsuzuka, autumn ring, autumn ring mini, tokyo kart tracks
Drifting Experience: gt5 only, been racing gt since first one
Previous Team(s): none
Wheel or Controller? controller
Do you have a microphone?: yes
How often do you drift on GT5?: daily
What are you looking for in a team?: people to race with, tuning, drift lines, tandem practice, trade cars, mic up
Anything else you would like to add?: anyone wanna drift just send me a request and a message sayin you want to drift and im down to drift with anyone
Wow I live by ocala lol

He has and has sent me a PM. He says everything is good and you are a great drifter. So This is the fastest I have brought someone in. But I trust Wardez, he is a great dude. So please team welcome luckynumber1234 (XxSKYLINER33xX) to the team!

From here on out, I need you to make sure you are driving the team color on all competition cars. Team color is Titanium Silver, this color comes on the Aston Martin DB9. The wheel color is up to you and whatever you want. I will add you to the list. And please also make sure you change your online room entrance message to mention you are a Drop5 member.

Thanks and welcome to the Team! Cant wait to drift with you!

Back