CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
It's ok, BuchanPower, I have 9 of them at the minute... :)

Norfolk, I sent you a Pearl Yellow, not realising it's probably not the same thing as Yellow Pearl. It if it's good enough, it's one of the paints available when buying a LFA. I know, 350,000 for a paint, it's pricey... (oops, I just gave a clue about a possible future theme for the Zero Cup...)

as weird as it sounds....i think race 2 is gonna be the most frantic & intense out of them all tonight lol

OmniusGT
I'm looking for Phantom Grey Pearl...or even if someone could tell me if its a colour that comes on a premium car, I'd just buy the car in that colour! :)

Ive got a paint to send you it's a Honda colour but not a premium im afraid.

Good racing tonight I might try not drinking at all next week as thats 2 weeks in a row ive won race 1 any progressively got worse as more drink was consumed.

Cheers for the racing tonight Omnius, I need so much practice at the ring. The wet race was hard too , but really enjoyed it.

Great racing tonight, guys, I loved it.

And the first race trying to push Norfolk to his limits with the grip increasing after every lap... Omnius, using the weather was a great move. Get ready to see this kind of thing in the Zero Cup...

TRIDENT GT
Season 1 Event 3 - 16.09.11 Results

Race 1 - HIGH SPEED RING/Change Weather
15 Laps, Production Cars - PP571.

1st = Norfolk Assassin - Nissan GT-R SpecV = 25
2nd = WarriusZero - Nissan GT-R SpecV = 18
3rd = BUCHANPOWER - Tommykaria ZZII = 15
4th = jamesybograt - Tommykaria ZII = 12
5th = PSN-OmniusALX - Subaru Impreza WRX STi = 10
6th = R063R_GL4560W - Lamborghini Gallardo = 8
7th = ade3210 - Audi RS6 Avant = 6
8th = geordie139 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 = 4

Race 2 - AUTUMN RING MINI
15 Laps, 'Golden Age Sports' - PP371.

1st = jameysbograt - Alfa Giulla Sprint GTA = 25
2nd = R063R_GL4560W - Alfa Giulla Sprint GTA = 18
3rd = WarriusZero - Nissan Fairlady 2000 = 15
4th = geordie139 - Lotus Elan S1 = 12
5th = Norfolk_Assassin - Toyota 2000GT = 10
6th = BUCHANPOWER - Lotus Elan S1 = 8
7th = PSN-OmniusALX - Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R = 6
8th = ade3210 - Mazda Cosmo Sport = 4

Race 3 - NORDSCHLEIFE 11:00
3 Laps, Production Cars - BHP 502/1480KG.

1st = BUCHANPOWER - Dodge Challenger SRT8 = 25
2nd = geordie139 - Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro = 18
3rd = Norfolk_Assassin - Nissan GT-R = 15
4th = jamesybograt - Mercedes SLS AMG = 12
5th = WarriusZero - Aston Martin DB9 = 10
6th = PSN-OmniusALX - Mercedes SL55 AMG = 8
7th = R063R_GL4560W - Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 = 6
8th = ade3210 - Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 = 4

Current Standings - (After 3 Events)

1st = WarriusZero = 117pts.
1st = jameysbograt = 117 pts.
2nd = Norfolk_Assassin = 108 pts.
3rd = BUCHANPOWER = 104pts.
4th = PSN-OmniusALX = 100pts.
5th = geordie139 = 77pts.
6th = ade3210 = 72 pts.
7th = R063R_GL4560W = 72 pts.
8th = MarkyParky79 = 10 pts.

A no-show by MarkyParky (had confirmed), but a welcome return by geordie139! (didn't confirm but was able to attend on the night)

Last edited:
Great racing tonight, guys, I loved it.

And the first race trying to push Norfolk to his limits with the grip increasing after every lap... Omnius, using the weather was a great move. Get ready to see this kind of thing in the Zero Cup...

I try to use everything that I looked forward to when GT5 was announced and the new features it was bringing! So thats why I like using the 'time' option on the 'Ring, as do I enjoy wet races :)

I'm just trying to keep everyone on their toes and to make it as 'randomly real' Lets face it, some of the biggest motorsports in the world have to contend with the rain and wet races!!!

👍 Thanks to everyone for waiting around untill we could get race 3 setup correctly! 👍

awesome nights racing its great to have different cars and tracks to play with not just super gt cars on soft tires .

things are getting close at the top with me and warrius on the same points (looks like a good rivalry brewing up) was quite amazing dicing with him on the ring very close and clean .

hears to some more close racing in the future..👍:)

HEADS UP!

As you all know, the next Trident GT event will be posted tomorrow...

But as I like to try and add something new each week, I'm posting a teaser for you all :sly:

[Press Release 17th September 2011 15:52]

....coming soon to the TRIDENT GT, the introduction of The Northumberland Park Series, official tracks of the CORE GT Series. 👍

More coming soon!

:)

I hope to make another random appearance next week as I will have finished my 2 weeks at work.
Obviously because of the nature of my work I can only make it when I'm on my time off, I hope it's ok to just rock up and make up the numbers when I can?

CONFIRMED DRIVERS LIST - TRIDENT GT 23.09.11

PSN-OmniusALX
ade3210
jamesybograt
Norfolk_Assassin
geordie139
R063R_GL4560W (Will miss first race)
stanepoke

Last edited:
TRIDENT GT Championship - CORE GT Series

Weekly Event, 20:30 - Every Friday night. (Tracks and Regs change every week apart from Race 3 - Regs only)

A trident ( /ˈtraɪdənt/), also called a leister or gig, is a three-pronged spear.

3 Races, 3 Tracks, 1 Champion!

This Weeks theme (Race 2) - 'German Titans' (Production Cars) and introducing the Northumberland Park Series - Download from profile.

RACE 1 - Production Cars - Deep Forest Raceway - 15 Laps.
424 bhp, 1130 kg.
ABS & TC Allowed.
Sport Soft Only.
10 minutes Qualifying.

RACE 2 - 'German Titans' - Northumberland Park East - 15 Laps.
PP 545
Production/Road cars only from Germany.
No Aero.
ABS & TC Allowed.
Sport Soft Only.
10 Minutes Qualifying.

The last race will always be the Nordschleife as the Mini Enduro.

RACE 3 - Production Cars - Nordschleife - 3 Laps. 5:40
PP 568
ABS & TC Allowed.
Sport Soft Only.
Reverse Grid from previous themed race.

...as promised, to whet everyone's appetite, I've been out on the new tracks and have taken some 'sneak peek' photos so you can all see whats in store for the next few weeks in the Trident GT!

MtAsoTarmac_15.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_14.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_13.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_12.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_11.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_10.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_9.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_8.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_7.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_6.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_4.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_3.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_2.jpg

The 'VORTEX'
MtAsoTarmac_1.jpg

MtAsoTarmac.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_5.jpg

I hope you all enjoy the tracks, and I hope I've created something that brings more variation and enjoyment to our race nights 👍

Regards
S

Last edited:
Will be there in a RED car (all cars the same colour it's a theme) .
The new tracks look awesome,i just love generated tracks.
1 quick question can we use aero on production cars this week(although i don't have any on)

looking forward to putting the pedal through the carpet!:lol:

Will be there in a RED car (all cars the same colour it's a theme) .
The new tracks look awesome,i just love generated tracks.
1 quick question can we use aero on production cars this week(although i don't have any on)

looking forward to putting the pedal through the carpet!:lol:

Aero is allowed unless it states No Aero :)

Colour themes??? Wasn't thats Warrius' dept! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words with regard to the custom tracks!

I used to play around with the track creator in the beginning, but when PD 'altered' it I lost one of my best tracks - they changed after applying the update to use them online :(

But I figured I wanted to add a 'unique' feel to the event, and it means that the original tracks will be spread out a bit more across each week! So I've returned to using the track editor, using a theme that has the 'spiritual' feel of the landscape around the Northumbrian countryside :)

I'll say one thing about the photos, I've took some of them looking the 'wrong' way and applied filters to them to 'disguise' them some what to keep you all guessing untill we race on them :)

S

Last edited:
Tracks are looking great,couple of the shots remind me of Milbrook proving ground.
Count me in for friday 👍

i am in for friday as well, guys - but am working the evening shift til 9pm again so will miss the first race

3 days to go to the new track debut! Also there is still time for any new members to join in and try us out as a regular event :)

I hope you've all had a chance to get some practice in for everyone who has downloaded the track in preparation for Friday night 👍

Well just got in from work,puts the ps3 onto grab the custom track and I can't sign in to the psn.
Hope its sorted tonight as its my only chance to get some practice in before Friday.

Back