The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
picture.php

I like her. AND DAT SUIT! :drool: Must watch that show.

All the zombie stuff in that show is got damn excellent, but it just goes bad with all the fanservice.

This. The action was great but the show was ruined.

AOS, sly and I have been.

You forgot me. :(

Anyone watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? Is it any good? Seems like it is but I can never tell before watching. Downloading TTGL at the moment but the fact that it's a shounen is a bit off-putting, so I want a backup in case it fails :P

On that note, how gore-ish is this Mirai Nikki? Like, people dieing? Or people being gutted alive and being forced to eat their own guts?

Eden of the East, such an epic show and I've only seen the first 3 episodes. Too bad the episode is over before I know it, and it's only 11 episodes.:grumpy:
Also I see an anime for once included 9/11 in it. That was a very nice touch on how they did it.
Anyone watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? Is it any good? Seems like it is but I can never tell before watching. Downloading TTGL at the moment but the fact that it's a shounen is a bit off-putting, so I want a backup in case it fails :P

On that note, how gore-ish is this Mirai Nikki? Like, people dieing? Or people being gutted alive and being forced to eat their own guts?

I will be watching that as soon as NicoNico streams it (Or announces when it's going to stream.). FUNimation announced the day they partnered with NicoNico they got the show along with others (Still waiting on Shana III.).

Boku wa Tomodachi is pretty funny. Mirai Nikki had a little gore in the first episode. It seems like it could be a good show. Also you should check out Fate/Zero, Guilty Crown, and Persona 4 this season.

TTGL is one of the best anime ever.

Eden of the East, such an epic show and I've only seen the first 3 episodes. Too bad the episode is over before I know it, and it's only 11 episodes.:grumpy:
Also I see an anime for once included 9/11 in it. That was a very nice touch on how they did it.

It's got an intriguing premise, but I found it ultimately to be kinda disappointing.

6 pages late to the 1000th party. I hate you all. Stop posting.

Alas, here is my report on... MY SPIRITUAL TRIP!!

Rayearth has been surprisingly entertaining. It's amazing that I'm not hating it, considering how really damn lame it is at times. Also, I've discovered I have very bad meomory for general stuff but I remember a lot of details. Weird.

Sadly, no one in here is ever gonna watch it. Or gladly, maybe.

6 pages late to the 1000th party. I hate you all. Stop posting.

Rayearth has been surprisingly entertaining. It's amazing that I'm not hating it, considering how really damn lame it is at times. Also, I've discovered I have very bad meomory for general stuff but I remember a lot of details. Weird.

I might watch it... eventually. :lol:

I may give it a whirl sometime.

I've gone days without watching anime so many times even during my weeaboo phase. What's the big deal man?

I went 4 days without watching any shows.... what has this world come to!?

Don't fret brah. I've gone months without watching anything.

And with that goodnight fellow TGAT-ers! <3

Gonna pass out while staring at my new BRS's DFC and hopefully have a good dream or two. 👍

EDIT: Yo TC I like your avatar.

I had AOS- make it after I failed to make a good one. Kept turning out blurry as it went over the 20KB limit..

Like I did back in Avatrend 2.0 or 2.5 or whatever, post a current character you'd like for your next avatar (if you want one that is).... don't have to be favourites or anything. you have until like December to drop a request, and feel free to change it as often as you want.
edjt: ACTUALLY, post your request on my wall... posts get buried here too fast.

ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON...I cannot stress that enough, so I made another post about it.

Last edited:
I may give you Excel Saga and Soul Eater requests. :P

Also I don't mind about the quality being low. Just wanted it to be my new avatar, got bored of Rikuo in his night form.

Forgot to mention, one character per person, if you give me more than one, I'll give you a piece of coal for christmas.

I would just go with Inori, but she's too popular amongst you all.... I'm going to find someone else... or I'ma prepare my sickle to fight for her :D

Back